• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
After Sil left Alice sighed, "She totally knows" Alice then shrugged and headed to the kitchen. She grabbed the food then headed to the Bridge. When she made it there she didn't Ezro. "Didn't he say to meet him here," Alice said mumbling to herself. The only people there were Sil and "Jacen? Hey welcome back!" She set the plates down. "So where's Ezro? I brought his breakfast."
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Jagson Jagson

Jacen looked and saw Alice. " Hey there." He said. He was surprised she was able to recognize him so quickly. He look at both of the plates and nodded. ' Yep.' he thought. ' They're banging.' He simply smiled and headed towards the exit. "He should be back soon. Apparently there was a problem in engineering." He said before sidestepping around her. " I'll let you both be. It's been a long flight and I need a shower and sleep." He said before waving farewell to the two ladies.

animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Mentions Siren77 Siren77

As the door finally opened to the bridge, Ezro walked off the lift with a rather irritated look on his face. His attitude of course influenced his movement with his walking more hardpressed and aggressive than his normal lax pace. Moving forward, he crossed paths with Jacen and simply muttered a, “Hey.” before moving onto the bridge where Sil and Alice both were. While Sil never really brought much joy, Alice now had a habit of putting him in a much better mood despite what the day might’ve brought. So the scowl on his face fades to a much more content look sharing some semblance of a smile on it.

“Oh hey Alice, thanks for grabbing my food for me.” He eyed Simaris awkwardly before moving on and sitting next to Alice and taking up his plate.

"See you later." Alice said to Jacen as she sat down. Alice started to eat when Ezro walked in.

“Oh hey Alice, thanks for grabbing my food for me.”

Alie glanced up at him. "No problem." Alice then continued eating. She was hungrier then she thought. "So I heard there was a problem in engineering what happened? Nothing serious I hope."
Jagson Jagson
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

After Jacen left and Ezro returned, Sil folded her arms. She didn't like the look the captain gave her... as if she didn't belong here... as if she was a third wheel. What's the matter? Does my presence make you uncomfortable? she thought as he took a plate. The two lovebirds were going to have breakfast together. How adorable, Sil thought... so adorable, she might barf.

"Yes, Alice, thanks for grabbing some food for him," Sil said. "And thank you Miss Silmaris for preparing it each morning, with such love and care. You are truly a cherished member of this crew and not at all in the way of me and my First Mate having some alone time. You are very welcome, captain." She smirked.

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20

“My thanks to you is not shooting you out of the airlock with the rest of the trash Silmaris. Verbal appreciation is not necessary for someone who is simply doing their job. Though I will gladly thank you for giving myself and Alice some time alone please.”

That said, Ezro removed his attention from Silmaris and began digging into the food she had prepared for the crew as per usual. He’d chosen not to answer Alice’s question just yet, and instead opted to let his nerves cook for the time being until he could answer without going on a tangent due to his pissy mood.

Alice looked over to Sil as she started to go off on some tangent it seemed then coughed a little when she mentioned her being the third wheel of there alone time. "Did I miss something?" Why was she irritated?

“My thanks to you is not shooting you out of the airlock with the rest of the trash Silmaris. Verbal appreciation is not necessary for someone who is simply doing their job. Though I will gladly thank you for giving myself and Alice some time alone please.”

Alice's eyes widen slightly and she looks over to Sil then back to Ezro. Alice then went back to eating deciding not to respond though she was wondering why he avoided her question.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Siren77 Siren77

"Time alone?" Sil said, cocking her head to the side as if puzzled. "To do what? Is there some high-level threat that must be discussed between the captain and his First Mate? If so, I wish to know about it as well. Was it not you who said we should come to one another about such things?" Actually, no, he said she should come to him.... but who cares about little details like that?

"Has it ever occurred to you that the rest of us require stimulation as well? I want in on whatever it is you and Alice have been doing." The words themselves sounded innocent enough, but the shit-eating grin on her face as she said it made it clear she knew the corner she was backing him into.

Jacen sat on the floor of his room crossing his legs as he did. He breathed slowly as he meditated. He wondered how long it will be before he had to make a perminante choice. He shook his head trying not to think of the future as his mind went back a couple of days.

'That masked Alpha just entred the council chamber after killing thirty military trained officers in the hallway. Jacen tried to intercept the man only to be picked up and flown into a wall. the guards tried to protect the council only to be slaughtered.'

As he thought of the past his robotic hand started to glow.

'This bastard went right up to the high lord and slaid him where he stood. A man who tried to do the best by his people. The man who took in street rats and turned them into fine people. The Man who fathered Jacen.'

Jacen growled lifting his hand as a bolt of energy flew from it and put a sizable hole in the wall. Jacen's eyes opened when he saw the damage he caused. ' Shit.' He thought as he put a blanket over the hole. "I should probably tell someone about that...when I wake up." He said before laying down on the floor and closing his eyes. He was going to kill that masked bastard if it was the last thing he did.

“No, I simply would like to enjoy some company with a close friend is all. Not that you would know what that’s like given your lack of friendships around here. It seems everyone here you either don’t care for, don’t trust, or think they’re a spy. Or a combination of the three. So now that I’ve put your oh so concerned mind to rest, I see no reason for you to stay. Go have a tea party with your robot posse or whatever it is you do with your free time.”

Ezro didn’t even bother to look at Silmaris, speaking only between bites of food. She wasn’t about to put him in a corner or on the defensive about this.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse animegirl20 animegirl20

"Just a friend?" Sil said, her brows rising ever-so-slightly. The irony of this was that Tymari do not have hair of any kind and thus do not have eyebrows. She created them, just to wear this look on her face when he said exactly what she knew he would say. "Just a friend..." she repeated with a slow shake of her head. "Just. A. Friend. Wow."

She laughed quietly as she turned to leave. "Well, I will leave you two friends to it. i am sure you have much to discuss... in private... as 'friends' often do." She waved over her shoulder as she headed toward the elevator.

Alice kept on eating not bother to look up when Sil spoke again.

To do what? Is there some high-level threat that must be discussed between the captain and his First Mate? If so, I wish to know about it as well. Was it not you who said we should come to one another about such things?"

Alice glanced over at Ezro but continued to eat as Sil went on. When Sil mentioned she wanted in on what she and Ezro had been doing Alice forced herself not to laugh.

“No, I simply would like to enjoy some company with a close friend is all. Not that you would know what that’s like given your lack of friendships around here. It seems everyone here you either don’t care for, don’t trust, or think they’re a spy. Or a combination of the three. So now that I’ve put your oh so concerned mind to rest, I see no reason for you to stay. Go have a tea party with your robot posse or whatever it is you do with your free time.”

Great, this was never going to end until one of them either cracked or choose to walk away. Alice thought to herself.

"Well, I will leave you two friends to it. i am sure you have much to discuss... in private... as 'friends' often do."

Alice not bothering to push the whole their only friends' thing looked over at Sil as she left. "There's nothing really interesting happening. We are just eating our breakfast. What do you think we are going to do in here?"
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Siren77 Siren77

The face was back, Ezro’s signature ‘I’m going to break something’ look. The first notable feature was how the right side of his upper lip curled into ever so slightly into a subtle sneer. His eyes were blazing with a volatile rage threatening to burst at the next inkling of any bastard on this ship ticking him off. Meanwhile, his hands were clenching and un-clenching with his knuckles going white with every movement. Once Silmaris was finally out of the room and gone, Ezro took a long deep breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Then he took another, and another. But it didn’t help. It just made him look like a fool and made the burning in his stomach more intense.

Finally, he managed to clear his voice of vulgarities to spew and instead tried to adopt a calm voice when speaking to Alice.

“The engineers were questioning the camera outages, and after I gave my excuse of pulling a prank on the lot of them Al had the audacity to yell at me like I’m some sort of fuckin’ toddler. Making bullshit excuses of how it interferes with their work and apparently stressed the hell out of them. Well maybe if they didn’t rely so much on the cameras and actually focused on pertinent resources on the ship none of this would’ve ever happened.” The Captain glanced at the clock near them. “Fucks sakes, I’ve only been up a couple hours and I already want to go back to sleep.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

Sil stepped into the elevator, but Alice's words still lingered in her ears as the doors shut. Nothing is happening. Nothing is happening!? How stupid does she think I am? Sil thought. How stupid does she think we are? She should probably leave it alone and walk away, but this farce has gone on long enough. I do have friends, dammit. How dare he, Sil thought as she punched the emrgency stop and pried open the elevator doors.

"That is precisely the point," she said as she marched back into the room. "Nothing is happening, so why the secrecy? Is it so difficult for two adults to simply admit they have feelings for one another? You are not fooling anyone." She pointed at Ezro. "And silly antics like this is precisely why I called him a cowa-" She caught herself and actually had to laugh.

"What are you so afraid of? What are you both so afraid of? You can kill a man with a sword or a solar blade, but can't admit you love her? Cowardice, Ezro. That is what it is. Cowardice. And, yes, I consider you both my friends, which is why I will not tolerate this bullshit any longer. I was only messing with you at first, but now I'm serious." She marched over to him. "Look at me, dammit. Look me in the eyes and tell me she is just a friend. Do it and I will apologize from the bottom of my heart and we will never speak of this again. But if you cannot even do that, I am not sure if I can respect you as my captain any longer."

Last edited:
Ezro tried, he tried really really hard to keep his act together and not let his anger get the better of him. But the more Silmaris spoke, every fucking word that came out of her god forsaken mouth, it was only inevitable that it eventually snapped him in half. It didn’t help that she still chose to refer to Ezro as a coward.

“Do it, and we will never speak of this again."

The do it echoed in his brain over and over again as he hears the reverberations sound more and more like Hinax. His stomach felt like it was boiling, until finally his right fist clenched up and slammed down and through the table he and Alice were sitting at on the Bridge. At the same moment, he stood up with his scratched up and bloody hand, his eyes reeling around to meet hers dead on with a violent expression on his face.

“I don’t give a fuck what you will and will not tolerate Roschanna. My emotions and how I feel
Is not an ounce of your concern, and you would find it best to keep it that way. I’m not about to have a therapy session with a ruthless woman who kills first and asks questions later; because then I have to open the box that I have fought long and hard to discard and destroy. It also re enters the question of why on earth you chose to let me live and abandon the high road your life as an assassin was giving you, but frankly at this point I don’t care. What I do care about is that you turn your ass around and leave before you push my buttons any further, or make my words I’m going tear your god damn head off and mail it to your people on a pike. AM I UNDERSTOOD!!??”

Ezro’s ramble wasn’t all yelly at first until the end there where he finally let his vocal cords loose and roared that final line in his rage. After that he didn’t step down or move away from her face, instead he stood there with his eyes still locked on hers. It had been years since Ezro had snapped in such a manner, but as the old saying goes. All it takes is the right time and the right place to make something happen. Or in his case, the wrong time in the wrong place.

When Sil left Alice noticed how angry Ezro was. Did she really upset him that bad. She put her hand on his. “What’s up with you? You like your about to blow in any minute.” She listen as he told her about what happened with Al. “Oh come on Ezro you shouldn’t let that get to you. Besi-“ Before she could finish Sil came back raging. Alice face palmed. Sil was poking a bear who was already agitated. Alice went to speak but Ezro slamed on the table with his fist and stood up. Alice was expecting him to start yelling but he didn’t so when he yelled the last line she jumped slightly. There was a silence as the two stared each other down. Alice rolled her eyes and stood up. “Alright that’s enough.” Alice put her hands on her hips. “Sil I was literally talking about right here in this moment nothing was happening. We are eating breakfast and talking. That is literally all we are doing. And honestly Sil whether we are together or not I would think you would get why we wouldn’t tell...especially with this crew.” Alice looked Ezro. “As for you.” Alice stepped in between the to forcing them to take a few steps back. She stared up at Ezro. Though when she did she started to lose her nerve a little. “Calm the hell down.”
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Sil did not flinch, even as he yelled his final words in her face. She stood her ground until Alice intervened. She didn't relax until the first mate was between them. "No, I do not get it," she said as she turned away. "Never in my life have I been so happy for two people and yet so disappointed in them both. If you think the truth would be more damaging than the lie, you truly know nothing about us. Or yourselves."

She continued muttering under her breath as she walked away: "never thought I'd be the one urging two idiots to tell the truth. Me, of all people. Like I give a shit. I don't care if his stupid games tear this fucking ship apart. Just gimme a fucking mission already. I need a drink and it's not even noon yet."

She paused to glare at them like a kicked puppy before squeezing back into the elevator through its half-opened doors. She continued glaring at him as the doors closed.

Ezro said nothing as Alice forced himself and Silmaris apart, though the entire time he was still glaring at her refusing to give an inch or look away. At his First Mates words, he could feel his fists clench up. If there was one thing you should never tell someone who’s already pissed beyond belief, it’s to calm down. But given Alice already had a way of softening him up, when he looked down to glare at her as well his expression immediately changed from anger to mild frustration. But his anger soon returned once he turned his attention back to Sil.

“Be disappointed all you want, it still doesn’t change that what’s going on between us is none of your concern.”

There was so much more the Captain wanted to say but he promptly shut his trap and turned away as Silmaris did and sat back down at the table, this time scooting his plate a little further over so he wasn’t dining in front of the large hole he’d made in the table. After that, he said nothing more. The only sounds he was to make was that of him scarfing down the last of his food.

Well, it seemed like he was starting to calm down a little bit but then his attention went back to Sil and his anger flared up again. To be quite honest Alice really didn't understand why Sil took it to heart. But Alice couldn't help but wonder if keeping it a secret really was unnecessary. Alice's eye shifted back to Ezro when he spoke.

“Be disappointed all you want, it still doesn’t change that what’s going on between us is none of your concern.”

Well, he wasn't wrong but still...Alice waited until Sil was totally gone and then spoke up. "You know she has a point. Would really be a big deal if the crew found out? Or is there another reason for keeping it a secret?" She wasn't looking at the elevator as she spoke and then turned back to face him. She watched as he sat there eating. She went to put her hand on his shoulder but then stopped herself. Instead, she sat back down and finished her food as well. This was going to be a long day.
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Jacen stood up. He was unable to go to sleep. ' Fraken time shift.' He thought before walking out of his room. He looked at the hole he created earlier. He let out a curse before opening the coms. " Hey Al can you send one of your engineers to my quarters. Apparently some jackass blew a hole straight threw one of my walls." He ended the call before heading back to the bridge. He needed something to do before he went stir crazy or worse consumed by the hate he was feeling.

He walked onto the bridge shortly after Sil left. He saw that Ezro was pissed about something and Alice was comforting him. He rolled his eyes before walking off again looking for something to do. "O'Donnel get the troops ready. We're going to be going for a little run."
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Ezro paused with the final scrap of food hanging off of his fork, his eyes staring blankly at the table before darting to the side to glimpse at Alice for a moment. Finishing it off, he pushed the plate aside and turned in his eat.

“Yknow, initially it was for the excitement of it all. Finally giving in to my emotions and what I considered my better judgement and letting myself fall for you. But, at the same time we both know I wouldn’t be one to want to hide it for such a short term reason... but what that reason is I don’t know... I don’t know why I’m so adamant on keeping it a secret and denying my feelings to anyone else except for you.”

‘Honesty above secrecy’ It offended Ezro’s mind to even think of that ITF one liner, but thinking about the organization finally gave light to his own minds enigma.

“Tell me something, Ally. If you had some sort of treasure, something extremely valuable to you that was also very fragile and constantly under threat of being stolen or destroyed. What would you do? What would you do to protect it?”
animegirl20 animegirl20

Alice finished her food and noticed when Jacen walk in and then back out. Did he want something? Alice thought to herself. Ezro finally spoke up answering her question. He didn't know.....Wasn't part of the reason was because they didn't want the crew bugging them and teasing them about it.

“Tell me something, Ally. If you had some sort of treasure, something extremely valuable to you that was also very fragile and constantly under threat of being stolen or destroyed. What would you do? What would you do to protect it?”

Alice thought for a moment. "Well, I would probably keep it hidden somewhere safe."
Siren77 Siren77

“Right, you’d want to hide it somewhere where it couldn’t be damaged or taken away. Well that’s how I feel about you. I’m still so damn afraid of losing you that I don’t want word to get out of what’s going on between you and I. Because all it takes is the right person hearing the wrong information for our lives to be put in a world of hurt. I hide it because if I lose you and have the rug swept out form underneath me again, there’s no telling if I’d be able to come back from it a second time. I trust and I love my crew, but should anyone start to jabber in the wrong place then word will spread like wildfire should it land on prying ears. It’s so childish and so dumb, I realize that. But I don’t know what else to do, especially with how things are going now. It doesn’t matter what I choose or where we go, the ITF is becoming more and more watchful over us. It may just be raised bounties now but who knows how long it might be until they potentially see us as a major threat, especially with how much trouble we’ve been causing.”

animegirl20 animegirl20

Sil stood in the elevator, brooding after her encounter with Ezro and Alice. She wasn't sure why it pissed her off so much. Yes, he was right, it was really none of her business. But... well... okay, it was none of her business. "It is my fucking business when our captain is too busy cuddling like a lovestruck puppy to be a damn captain. I have every right to be concerned," she muttered as the doors opened.

She took half a step off the elevator before realizing she was on the engineering deck, turned back around, and stepped inside again. She was so angry, she hadn't even selected the right floor. She waited until the doors shut and simply slumped back against the wall, took a deep breath, and tried to steady her mind. It wasn't like her to get this worked up. She hadn't raised her voice at him, but the anger was definitely there.

She stood in the motionless elevator, still unsure where to go or what to do. She should probably just go back to her room and cool off for a minute, but even that felt like a retreat. She didn't want to slink back into her lair, like a wounded animal. She wanted to be out and about and alive and-

The doors opened and Emily entered. The girl had her face buried in a datapod and wasn't paying attention. She looked up long enough to push a button for the second floor, then returned to her reading. She was either completely oblivious to her surroundings or was intentionally ignoring her. Both seemed unlikely, because Emily was terrified any time Sil came within ten paces of her.

"How is your hand?" Sil asked.

The girl looked up from her device and flinched. She dropped her datapod and backed up against the wall, as if she was caged with a wild animal.

"Stop that. I'm not going to hurt you," Sil said as she picked up the datapod and offered it to her.

"You scalded my hand in a pot of boiling water because you thought I was a shapeshifting mermaid assassin!" Emily said as she snatched the datapod. "You're a fucking psychopath."

"I took no pleasure in doing so, therefore the correct term is 'sociopath.' And I was right," Sil said with a nonchalant shrug. "Well, half-right... it's complicated... Anyway, let's not dwell on the past. I apologize for-"

"Go fuck yourself," Emily said as the doors opened on the recreational area. She stepped off. Sil followed her. "Stop stalking me, you crazy bitch!"

"Get over yourself. I am going for a swim. It has nothing to do with you," Sil said calmly. "What are you doing here anyway? I have never seen you do anything physical."

"None of your business," Emily said, "but if you must know, i have been training." She tucked the datapod in her belt and threw some clumsy punches at the air and some karate chops. "I've been watching videos and stuff. I'm gonna get stronger and kick your ass."

Sil laughed. "Right. Okay. Looking forward to it."

Last edited:
Alice's face went red and she looked over to the side. Didn't they have this conversation? "Sounds like the conversation we had at the beach. You don't have to worry about me I can take care of myself. I have for a very long time. Nothing is going to happen. I'm going to fine your going to be fine alright?" She smiled at him. "Jeez don't be so paranoid huh? It's not like someone is going to kidnap me and even if they tried I would give them one hell of a fight. I won't tell anyone but try not to be so paranoid. Ok?"
Siren77 Siren77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back