• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sil deflected the energy whip with her left forearm and dove under it. It crackled as it struck the heat-resistant coating on her armor and she quickly closed the distance with both blades ready.

Jagson Jagson

“I’m a motherfucking Pirate you moron, I don’t have class nor do I care.”

Ezro grunted as he caught Wanabu’s blade with his own, his eyes boring into the other mans. With a hard shove, he forced him backwards before leading up with a solid headbutt. The collision blurred his vision for a moment, but he knew it would be worse for his adversary. This was followed up by a swift knee to the body.

“If you want someone with inherent class, why don’t you go scrambling back to Father. I’m sure he can give you plenty of lessons on class. This whole family dynamic is quite the kink I’ve gotta say.”
Jagson Jagson

Siri gently pressed her gloved fingers to the whip to change its position making the whip moved towards Sil's legs.

He grunted as he stumbled backwards. "You know nothing." He said recovering. "You want to know why I spared Jacen? I was order to kill him" He said as he took a few steps back. "Now why would a mindless dog do that" He looked at the man. "Take Jacen and get off planet quickly." He looked at him not with his usual snear but as one leader to another. He looked around to make sure no one was watching. "When you can contact uncle he'll be waiting for your call."

Little cousin simply smiled as white foam came out of his mouth. Las thing he wanted was for the land seal to be satisfied.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy Siren77 Siren77

Last edited:
Alejandras changed the way he was holding Little Cousin, grasping both of his legs while'st they were upside down. Alejandras walked over to where he was before nonchalantly. He realized that the little buggar was already dead, but dead or not, he was going to make an example.

Alejandras placed the body of Little Cousin on the ground before smashing both of his spiked fists into the bastard's skull.

Blood, brain matter, and skull fragments had now decorated Al's arms, but he was far from done. Alejandras kept beating and beating Little Cousin's body, not stopping or even paying mind to what happened around him. He just kept going, and going. Alejandras' face, vest, and arms were covered in a mixture of blood and bones. Alejandras could hear each bone break one at a time as he pummeled the body.

Eventually, the spikes wore dull as all Alejandras was hitting was solid rock, he had carved a hole through the chest of Little Cousin. Did he stop, you ask? No.

Alejandras kept going, but remembered to keep an arm still intact. He continued beating and bruising the corpse until there was nothing left but a bloody pulp of sinew and blood.

Alejandras threw the arm into the sight of the other Alphas and his crew, while he stood up, blood splattered over forearms, face, and armored vest. A good bit of bone was lodged in between the plating of Alejandras' arms. He was satisfied in the end.

Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Bard Bard Bard Bard animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Shit, Sil thought as the whip coiled back toward her at an unnatural angle. She barely managed to leap over it. No fancy acrobatics, just a simple hop, while rolling to the side to avoid being too predictable. The moment she landed, she spun away, using the maneuver to conceal her hands for a fraction of a second. As she completed the turn, she threw two knives in rapid succession, aiming for center mass.

Jagson Jagson

Siri saw the knives comming for her. She she jumped out of the way. "Nice throw your majesty." She said as she stood up and walked towards her. She turned the whip back into a blade.

"Nicely done meat bag." Little child said as he clapped for Al. "You killed the weakest of us that's such a good reason to gloat."

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras turned towards Little Child.

"Ah, so we have a volunteer for being next!"

Alejandras picked up a pulp of what was left of Little Cousin and hurled it towards Little Child.

Jagson Jagson

Little child grabbed the arm and looked at it. "You meat bags are so fragile." They said. They smirked as theystarted to shapshifts. The ground underneath them gave was as little child turned into a three headed lion with snakes for tails and bat wings.
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras himself smirked. "And what the fuck is that supposed to be?" Exclaimed Alejandras as he ran towards Little Child, his fists and face still covered in blood, and the welded on spikes glistening with shards of bone between them.

Jagson Jagson

"I guess telling you to 'kneel, peasant,' won't work," Sil said as she sheathed the dagger in her left hand and switched her jackripper to that side, leaving her right hand free. Her rifle was still holstered on her right hip. She kept her right hand near her side and secretly tapped the controls on its side, adjusting the gun's settings. She would probably only get one shot at this --pun intended-- so she needed to make it count. She charged in, moving fast and low, and swiped at Siri's side with her ripper, while prepared to use the armor on her right arm to deflect the solar blade, if needed.

Jagson Jagson

Siri ran close and pounced on her. She wanted this fight to end before either of them got too hurt "It would in different circumstance." She said. She got up close to Sil's face and smiled. She moved towarda her ear. "I'm apart of a resistance movement." She whispered."we're on the same side. She kissed her again as if to make it look like she was seducing her
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

The chimera ran towards Al growling as it jumped at him.
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Last edited:
Sil headbutted the Alpha hard. Her headtail also whipped around and struck the woman, like an extra slap in the face. It wasn't the first time she'd kissed a girl, but it was the first time it happened against her will and that pissed her off more than anything else thus far. She rolled, reversing their positions, so she was on top, grabbed Siri's blaster, and fired two rapid shots into her abdomen.

Yeah, she remembered that Siri's suit protected against blaster fire. But I hope it stings like a bitch, Sil thought as she tossed away the blaster and drew a knife. "Where do you want it?" she sneered as she held the blade close to the woman's throat. After what they had done to Jacen, she wasn't going to let this one go without a fresh scar or two. She didn't give a damn about the resistance or who was on whose side.

Jagson Jagson

She chuckled. "Did I hurt your precious ego." She said. "It's funny really." She said as she just looked at her. "Go ahead avenge him. Let the man that pretend to care for be avenged with useless blood shed."She then grinned "
Or maybe it's the fact that I didn't pussy foot around when I kissed you." She laughed. 'Just know that WE are saving him while you all are doing is just be getting more useless blood shed just like the mindless animals you claim not to be." She said.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

"Saving him from yourselves," Sil said, keeping her voice low. "You aren't what he needs. You're what he needs to forget. If you had seen how much it pained him to speak of you people and the things he did when he was with you, you never would've come here." She put away the knife and stood up off of the woman, but drew her rifle and kept it aimed at Siri as she backed away. With her XG-55 calibrated to fire shotgun rounds, she couldn't miss. "But what do I know? I'm just pretending to care, right."

Jagson Jagson

She gritted her teeth and stood up. "Not the damn Alphas you dense bitch." She said looking at her. Tears started to roll down her eyes. "I know we hurt Jacen... I'm the one that broke him." She said. "I saw he was hurting and did nothing to help. Instead I killed a deserter named Tahri Corr. Does that last name sound familiar to you." She said. She pointed at the Warhawk emblem on her chest. "After today I'm no longer an Alpha one way or another." She then pointed to uncle carrying Jacen away from the battle to safety. "My priority is to stall them so he can get to safety."
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Last edited:
Ezro was stunned for a moment at Wanabu’s words, stepping back and deactivating his Solar Blade.

“So, it seems loyal dogs can shake loose their chains after all. Well then, does that make all of you Alphas part of this scheme with a watchtower? Or is there some of you here who are still threats?”
Jagson Jagson

Alice quickly ducked and then jumped back from him. “Missed!” Alice gripped her sword tightly in her right hand and held it out to her side and focused on little brother waiting for his move.
Jagson Jagson

Over half of us are...." Wanabu stopped talking when he looked over and saw little cousin's body all mashed up. "Half are still a threat. Those that I know are myself one I prefer not to talk about to keep their identity safe and I believe Siri also joined us." He said as he looked at the battlefield.
He chuckled a little bit. "Looks like a complete Charlie foxtrot out there." He said

Big brother laughed. "You really think a sword will protect you from." His voice turned into a shriek of pain as a blaster bolt tore threw his armor and hit his thigh.

Uncle shook his head. "Looks like it's just you and me Jaden." He said as he carried the wounded helms man towards where he believed the Titan was. "Maybe we'll give you a hand that fires bolts of energy." He said only to hear a groan. "Well at least you can still hear me."
Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard

Last edited:
"Not the damn Alphas you dense bitch," Siri said as she began to weep. "I know we hurt Jacen... I'm the one that broke him. I saw he was hurting and did nothing to help. Instead I killed a deserter named Tahri Corr. Does that last name sound familiar to you." She pointed at the Warhawk emblem on her chest. "After today I'm no longer an Alpha one way or another. My priority is to stall them so he can get to safety."

"Cry me a fucking river and then go drown yourself in it," Sil said. "Everything happening right now is because of you. If you gave a damn about his safety, you would never have allowed this farce to happen," she said, gesturing to the madness and chaos around them. One Alpha was already dead, reduced to a pulpy mess. Al was wrestling a lion-monster-thing. Alice was sword fighting another Alpha. And Kal, of all people, had a rifle in her hands.

Meanwhile, Jacen's blood glittered on the sand like a grim reminder of everything that had transpired. His hand dangled at her side. And Sil couldn't do jack shit about it because these fucking assholes might shoot her in the back if she tried to help him. And none of it had to happen.

"Saying you've switched sides doesn't mean shit to me. Anyone not killing my enemy, is my enemy," Sil said, still staring at her down the barrel of the shotgun as she slowly backed away toward Jacen and Uncle. Every second or two, she would glance over her shoulder to make sure no one was sneaking up on her from behind. This was a warzone, after all. "Talk is cheap, Siri. Dry your eyes and spill some fucking blood."

Jagson Jagson

Siri simply walked backwards. "Hate begets hate. People trapped will never see their true purpose." She said before disappearing into the chaos.

"You need to lay off the food." Uncle said as he continued dragging him. He felt the presence of someone coming closer to him. "Sorry." He said as he gently dropped Jacen and pointed the gun at the person. "Stop right there." He said.

Satikah watched the bio scans of the Alphas. Little cousin died within twenty minutes. 'pathetic' he thought. He saw that little brother was injured. 'He needs to wear better armor.'
The Mogwa turned and watched as a human looking figure walked in. He wore a long black robes he had a masquerade mask on. His hair looked snow white.
"Callius we have an opening."
"As you wish my master. " The man said.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

“I see, well if it’s in your interest to fake Jacen’s death and ensure his survival then I suppose we need not waste our time fighting here. If the little Trio are our only adversaries in the planet left, then we’ll leave you be. But tread lightly Wanabu, I still don’t trust you worth a damn and I won’t hesitate in cutting you down should you prove to be a threat later on.”

With that said, Ezro turned tail and looked to survey the carnage ensuing. Silmaris was dueling Siri as they had discussed, and Al, Kal, and Alice were taking on the little Trio. Now the little Duo, given that Little Cousin was a mess of torn flesh on the ground now. Alice and Kal were handling Little Brother relatively easily, so he saw no need to interfere there. But Al and Little Child were duking it out alone.

Little Child was in a strange form, and was charging toward Al. So Ezro ignited his Solar Blade one more before charging in and ramming his shoulder into Little Child mid lunge.

“Wanabu is no longer a confirmed adversary. He has ties to watchtower and is ensuring Jacen’s survival. Siri is a questionable one. But the only for sure threats are the Little ones.”
GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson

"Stand down, Stepdad," Sil said, leveling her rifle at him. "Or whatever your name is. You wanna get his sorry ass to med bay ASAP? Well, so do I. That won't happen if we trade bullets, okay." She did not lower her weapon. She wouldn't, until he did. "Besides, I have his hand... figured he might want it back."

Jagson Jagson

Uncle smiled as he lowered his gun. He walked over to Jacen and picked him up again. "Sorry ya never know who might be approaching you." He said as he continued walking. "Sorry Jacen looks like you won't be getting that robotic hand."
Uncle looked at her. "I'm uncle, or Stone Charles Stone " He said.

Wanabu looked around. Siri was no where to be found. "Big Sister where are you."
"At the Titan. Some ITF soliders found the ship and we're waiting in ambush...I took care of them." There was a hint of worry in her voice Wanabu noted. "Nabu I..."
"It's Alright." Wanabu said. "So am I.... Like brother like sister... Or like farther like daughter." He said. "I'll meet you at the Star Raptor. Their captain blew cover."

"What!" Little child said as it swing it's snake like tail as Ezro. They betrayed the Alphas. They are going to pay.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Siren77 Siren77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back