• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Awe, They actually miss my rugged ass? How adorable.” Ezro smirked, “Well hopefully you tell them something entertaining other than me just being the same stubborn piece of work I’ve always been.”

The brows on his head furrowed at Alice’s question, and he has to scratch his chin and think for a moment. “It depends on what kind of trouble we’re in at the time, and who’d be following us. But uh....” He paused with a mischievous grin on his face, “If we were to bring them along with us without anyone knowing, we’d be able to keep an eye on them without ever worrying.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

Alejandras tel-Murkuntelli
Interaction(s) AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Alejandras moved over to sit at a lone table, before checking his data pad, which he had from that point ignored. Ezro needed something fixed. There was no way he would be able to do it alone without Ollie, their small frame could reach places Alejandras just couldn't. He strode over towards the buffet, and grabbed two plates. On his, he selected about a dozen pieces of bacon, and half a dozen sausage links. For Ollie, he pondered for a minute, before walking over towards the galley, and the cook. "Sil, pardon me, but to you know what the fuck Ollie eats? Don't want the scrawny little bastard to starve over there in the Engineering Bay."

"Fish girl? I got your 'fish girl' right here," Sil muttered under her breath as she finished cleaning the last of the knives and set them on a rack to dry before moving on to scrubbing some mixing bowls she had left to soak in hot water. Most of the droids were resting in a small nook near the pantry, where she had set up a charging station, except for one, which was scurrying back and forth across the cooktop, dragging a scouring pad with its little spidery limbs.

She heard Alejandras's lumbering steps a few seconds before he appeared in the kitchen. Sil didn't spare him a second glance, pretending to be too busy to even look in his direction. She assumed he was coming to complain about the food or ask for a special dish. Not that Alejandras had ever done either of those things, but those seemed to be the only reasons anyone ever entered her kitchen.

"Sil, pardon me, but do you know what the fuck Ollie eats? Don't want the scrawny little bastard to starve over there in the Engineering Bay."

"Other than coffee, no," she said, pausing to turn to face him. Although her face didn't show it, she was mildly surprised to see someone on this ship looking out for another's wellbeing. Then again, they worked together, so it was only natural Alejandras would want to make sure Ollie didn't starve. After a moment's consideration, she went on:

"I sometimes wonder if he eats at all, considering what he is..." By that, she meant his cybernetic components. At times, Ollie seemed more machine than man. "Then again, you seem to have a rather healthy appetite. What do I know, I am just a lowly 'fish girl.'" She shrugged and resumed scrubbing. "Please, let me know if you find out anything. If he has a favorite dish, I may prepare it for him."

Alejandras tel-Murkuntelli
Interaction(s) AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Gitmuny Gitmuny
"Thank ya Sil, well, best be on my way." Alejandras walked back to the Mess Hall, and poured a cup of Coffee. He didn't exactly know what flavor of coffee Ollie liked, so he just went with black. After properly grasping his plate and Ollie's cup, he strode onwards towards the Engineering Bay. He made it there, but to his confusion, Ollie wasn't there. Alejandras scoured the Engineering Bay, determined on finding Ollie.

Last edited:
Alice mirrored his grin. “This is true haha. Oh and don’t worry I’ll make sure to make you look good. Haha besides they already know how much of a piece of work you are.” She said teasingly. “.....By the way thanks for back then. I never did tell you this but you were actually a big help to me.” She smiled at him then suddenly her stomach growled. “Oh man what time is it?! I’m freaking starving! Do you know when my father was still alive we had the best cooks cook for us and they were always done super early Incase we didn’t want to wait and they didn’t put bacon in panckaes! Did you know Sil is putting the bacon in the pancakes?! Who does that?!” Alice was now on tangent.
Siren77 Siren77

“Oh there’s no need for thanks. I was the one who had the pleasure of staying in your home, I’m the one who in all honesty owes an eternal thanks to you. If you hadn’t, I would’ve been found much sooner, wouldn’t have had the motivation to leave Inferos, and I wouldn’t have one hell of a First Mate should I have managed to get off that molten planet.” Ezro was never one to bitter people up, so his words were always genuine when a compliment came someone’s way. Unless he had to for a mission that is.

He was about to try and steer the conversation back to where it was before, but simply closed his mouth and smirked at his First Mate. ‘She cares about those kids too much to ever put them in harms way, she misses them but it’s for the best that they stay in there home. The life of a Pirate isn’t one for a child to live.

Letting off a laugh, the captain started for the door to head downstairs so the two might be able to eat. He listened to Alice’s Tangent for the most part, only putting in his own input when the timing was right. Though it was a rather strange combination, he quite enjoyed Sils Bacon Pancakes and wouldn’t trade them for anything. It may not make sense, but for fucks sakes the whole life they lived now didn’t make sense. A bunch of Black Soul outcasts who banded together to live a rogue life full of adventure and excitement. But no matter how society and the law viewed them, this was the life meant for Ezro. Of this there was no question.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Francis Ward

Dining Hall
Agitated; Holding a clump of yarn
Interaction
: -
Mention: Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard
The dining hall was a pleasant place to be in the similarly pleasant morning. The aroma of warm food wafting through the air, of a steaming eggs and fresh coffees, only made simply being there a blessing. A large portion of the Titan's central crew was already enjoying their time in the small heaven blessed by the sumptuous bliss of your every day, newly made food. The buffet style servings added to the charm and enjoyment as-

"Who dare ruined my sock?!"

Alas, the charming spell of the dining hall was broken by the appearance of a young man. He was tall with blonde, spiky hair that did not know the definition of comb. his clothes was neat and his facial feature quite pleasant. However, his eyes was glaring at everyone in the hall like they had massacred his whole family and tortured his newly wed wife. A metallic rod that at irregular interval emitted electricity was gripped by his right hand, giving him a dangerous atmosphere.

The young man was Francis. And from his shout earlier, he was not happy. With his left hand, Francis lift an unrecognisable clump of wool.

"Do you know how difficult is it to knit? Three days! I spent three days to make that this hideous sock and somebody ruin it into this! This! A clump of wool without shape or hope to be untangled without the help of Almighty Talent String! I didn't even like that sock nor was it fit for anybody to wear, but my infinitesimal affection for this piece of trash! Didn't any of you ever think of how I could care less about this pathetic excuse of footwear?!"

When one examined the content of his speech in larger detail, it was hilarious and childish in nature. However, Francis at the time took the matter seriously. His chest heaved noticeably as his breathing grew haggard. His whole body shook from anger. The knuckle of his right hand turned white, showing how tightly he gripped the metal rod. Restraining his fury, Francis continued his accusation.

"The culprit can only be a member of this ship! The culprit must have access to my room last night when I slept in early! Therefore, there was only two possibilities!"

The tension in the air could be cut by a knife at that moment.

"Either the captain used his authority to get into my room, cracked open my suitcase without triggering the explosive inside, remove the sock from inside to ruin it... or I ruined the sock last night in a fit of anger, disappointment, and embarrassment."

Silence.

"Seeing how I found the sock inside my suitcase and the captain would not do something as trivia as that, I declare Francis Ward, guilty!"

The words caused a frown to appear on his own forehead.

"I plead innocent as the sock is my property and free to do according to my will, in accordance to the Free Agent Canon, Verse 2 of the Eighth Prose. Guilty verdict overruled. Court adjourned as now is time for breakfast. Now,"

Francis pocketed the clump of yarn and iron rod and headed to the buffet table, ignoring any looks and stares he received.

"where can I find the eggs? Ah, almost forgot!"

Francis clasped his hand and closed his eyes.

" My blessing and sincere gratitude to Grada, the Hearth Grandmother-in-Law and to Roschanna Silmaris, Progenitor of Life and Honoured Kitchen Master who gave us this food to eat our fill."

Like how he was when he shouted in anger, Francis took his prayer seriously, closing his eyes and looking very devout as he did so. Aafter he finished, he gave off a refreshing smile toward the food in front of him.

"Eggs!"

Last edited:
Sil sighed after Alejandras left. She could hear the sound of him pouring something outside, presumably a cup of coffee, but no food. What a wholesome meal, she thought. Maybe Ollie was a robot and coffee was all he needed. or maybe Alejandras was going to share what was on his plate. Ha, that'll be the day.

She finished the last of the cleaning, inspected every nook and cranny of the kitchen, and, once she was satisfied there wasn't a speck of dust or evidence, hung her 'Gon Fishin' apron on the peg by the door to go join the others for breakfast. Well, Sil's idea of 'joining' them usually meant choosing a table as far away from them as possible, but still in the same room, preferably facing the door.

She grabbed a plate and began making her selections from the buffet spread. Two pancakes, two strips of bacon, some type of leafy green stuff from a planet she'd never heard of, a cup of coffee-

"Who dare ruined my sock?!"

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, not today, Sil thought as she took her meal and wordlessly slipped back into the kitchen, like she was never there. The key to maintaining a positive headspace was to avoid potential frustrations. Francis wasn't just a potential frustration, he was annoyance incarnate. But, as awful as he was, (some) people would (probably) complain (a little) if she knifed him in the throat, so it was best to just get away before this walking meltdown mahine achieves critical mass.

She took a seat on the countertop and ate her breakfast in the kitchen, with the plate in her lap and her legs crossed like a regal lady, while Mr. Loudmouth continued his rant. He usually didn't go on for long. Despite seeming batshit crazy on the outside, there was a method to the madness. She could wait this one out.

GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard Jagson Jagson Damafaud Damafaud

'Who the fuck is this joker." He thought as he took his plate to a secluded part of the mess hall. He let out a breath as he started to eat. The food was delicious. He leaned against the wall as he watched the others

"I have been called many things, but 'Silmaris' will suffice," Sil said when Corr joined her in the kitchen. "That 'joker' is Francis, but I'm afraid he is not joking. I truly believe there is something legitimately wrong with him. So help me god, if your presence lures him here..." She paused to take a sip of her coffee and took a moment to compose herself. "I cannot fathom why the captain recruits these loud-mouthed imbeciles... present company notwithstanding."

Jagson Jagson

He chuckled before taking a bite of his food. "Well Silmaris I humbly swear I won't be a loudmouth in your presence." He said. "Though if we end up drinking a lot one night I can't keep that promise." He said. He took a sip of his coffee. "How did you get wrapped up in all of this?"
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Francis Ward

Dining Hall
Content; Having breakfast
Interaction: -
Mention: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard
When Francis said eggs, he really meant it. Omelet! Hard boiled! Bread! Sunny side! What do you mean bread wasn’t egg? Making the dough required eggs, no? His plate was full of a huge variety of egg dishes, as well as a number of bread slices and mayonnaise sauce. After all, it was from egg, too.

Meal time was one of the few times Francis was silent. He spoke not a word as he ate, slowly devouring the content of his plate until it was clean. The plate of his, similarly, never had any leftover. Meal time was one of the few times people who disliked his constant rambling could release a sigh of relief. Francis, crazed as he was, still had some habits and tradition he followed (though they were abnormal beyond comprehension). Unfortunately, to the lament of people who disliked his constant rambling, the silence in meal time never last long.

Why? Because Francis was a fast eater.

The meal in front of him was huge, but Francis moved his hands skillfully above the plate. His knife cutting a piece of omelet, which was immediately soaked up in mayonnaise and plopped into his empty mouth. The knife and fork danced beautifully over the flat platter as his jaw mightily chew. The utensils cut up food into bite-sized chunk, just as his adam apple swayed from the movement of his swallow, leaving his mouth empty. All of this Francis did with the same concentration he had while he performed his speech or busy with his craft. In other words, he viewed the act of eating a meal to be as something important. Not merely an obligation to fill his stomach. In a way, it was remarkable.

Clap!

“Thank you for the meal, O Great Usqe, Descendant of Dawn.”

Francis put his right hand over his right shoulder blade as he said his thanks. It looked awkward, but he did it nonetheless.

“Now, I shall prepare for the meeting held nearly in the future.”

Some people, overhearing these words, might felt happy.

“Of course, how could I leave before taking a drink and giving my gratitude to the cook?”

Some people, overhearing these words, might not be happy.

Francis went to fetch a glass of water. And a second. And a third.

He intended to take five.

Last edited:
Akreen watched the creature go about its business, and heard its craze, and felt rather like a mouse cornered by a cat, being toyed with tantalising glimpses of escape, but any move to make to it futile. Trapped was how she felt; trapped with a madman. She remained neigh motionless, as if thinking that, so long as she made no sudden movements, it wouldn't notice her.

Francis started to take cups of water. One, then two, then three... She thought of the constant requisitions for more glasses for the mess hall; a bulk of them would disappear daily.

So that's where they all go.

Jagson Jagson AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Damafaud Damafaud

When they got to the cafeteria Alice practically ran and grabbed everything she could pilling it on her plate. Except for the pancakes of course. As she was about to sit down she noticed Francis was here. "Great..." Though he was annoying he was great to tease and prank on. Alice had a mischievous grin on her face but her stomach growled again and food at this moment in time was much more important. So she sat down at a table and ignored him. Though it was hard not watching down five glasses of water. Alice focused on her own plate and dived right in. Not really paying attention to anything happening around her. Food was the only thing that her attention.
Siren77 Siren77 Damafaud Damafaud AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard

"Well Silmaris I humbly swear I won't be a loudmouth in your presence." He said. "Though if we end up drinking a lot one night I can't keep that promise." He said. He took a sip of his coffee. "How did you get wrapped up in all of this?"

"'We' do not drink. However, you are free to do as you please," Sil said as she stood and took her empty plate to the sink to be washed. She did not eat much and preferred to consume her meals at a reasonable, steady pace. Efficient, like everything else she did. She turned to him once more as she leaned by the sink, with her coffee cup in hand. Her other hand rested behind her back, where her knife was sheathed.

"I did not 'get wrapped up.' I came here by choice. By design, really. I had a mission to complete and infiltrating this vessel was part of that mission. We shall leave it at that." She took a long, silent sip of her coffee as her eyes met his from across the room. "But that is all in the past. I am just a lowly cook now. Nothing more. Nothing less."

His hand gently moved across the handle of his pistol. "Alright Silmaris I'll leave it at that." He said. He looked over at her before cleaning his dish. "If you want I can help you with dinner. Fish girl." He said with a smile on his face before heading to the meeting.

Francis Ward

Kitchen
Content; Giving gratitude
Interaction: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Mention: Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard animegirl20 animegirl20 Siren77 Siren77
"Miss Silmaris!"

When Jacen exited the kitchen, Francis took it as a sign to enter. After the food he had, he was feeling a lot better. His smile practically shone with positivity with light danced off the iris of his eyes. All of this he showed freely to the party responsible for his current situation; the Great Kitchen Master Roschanna Silmaris! How the Great Kitchen Master felt of his arrival, Francis couldn't care less.

"I thank you for your humble meal that upheld the continual existence of sign of life in this metal vessel! Of course, all greater contribution should be attributed to the life extinguished for the sake of this daily maintenance, but such trivia could be said inside the heart instead. So, thank you, Miss Silmaris!"

Francis performed a slight bow toward Silmaris, an expression of gratitude and respect from one of the culture he experienced during his planet hopping time. If another person had done this toward his cook, it could be a heartfelt moment that would strengthen the bond between the person and the cook. Unfortunately, it was Francis and not another person, and the cook was not another cook, and the moment took place no other than inside the space vessel Titan.

"Can I offer you some help with a self-destruct button for your helpers?"

Francis sent a furtive glance toward the droids moving about.

Jacen jogged to the meeting room. He did his duty minguling with some of the crew and eating breakfast. He had no reason to stay there. He slowed down his pace as he made it to the room. He looked in and saw that no one was inside. ' Good.' He thought He walked into the room and took a seat at the table. He kicked his feet up as he pulled out a cigar. ' Last one.' He thought. He chuckled a little bit the last time he had to order a box of Nimerian cigars was nearly a year ago. Now his last three were finished in a single day. ' Guess I'm getting to comfortable here.' He thought before kicking up his feet and lighting the cigar.

He closed his eyes as he remembered running threw the neighbors tobacco farm playing navy and pirates with the neighborhood boys and girls.
He frowned as his memory went to the burning of such fields as he clothed in all black armor killed the rebels staining the soil with their blood. He was sure that some of the people he killed during that week of hell were his friends. He let out a breath blowing out the smoke as he leaned back in his seat.

With Jacen gone, Sil finished the last of her coffee, blessedly alone. It's not that she didn't like being around people. She just preferred to watch them from afar, not interact with them. Unfortunately, she wasn't alone for long. Francis entered the kitchen almost immediately after the helmsman was gone.

Son of a bitch, Sil thought as she set her coffee mug in the sink and moved to gather a small stack of dirty dishes that had been left by the crewmates who'd finished their breakfast already. Francis launched into his usual nonsense and was ignored while she continued washing. Five of the droids were 'asleep' and hooked up to a charging station, except for 2398, who was rinsing off the griddle after scrubbing it. Meanwhile, Francis was still talking...

When he first joined this crew, Sil quickly learned there was no stopping him. Trying to question the nonsense spewing out of his mouth only made him spew more. Trying to ignore him had the same effect. Joining him and talking nonsense with him (she had only tried this once and instantly regretted it) only encouraged him and gave a false sense of kinship. Tymari could be very social creatures, but Sil rapidly learned some people really weren't worth engaging. She usually chose to ignore or evade him, because it required the least amount of effort and produced the same results as other, more active, methods.

"Can I offer you some help with a self-destruct button for your helpers?"

"Only if you test it on yourself first," she said and immediately realized her error. Dammit, she didn't mean to say anything.

Damafaud Damafaud

Francis Ward

Kitchen
Excited; Giving gratitude
Interaction: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Mention: -
"Only if you test it on yourself first,"

Ah. Test it on yourself? The words wiped the smile away from Francis’ face. His eyebrows furrowed. His back had long straightened and his bow finished. Then, he shouted.

“But of course!”

A moment of epiphany. Francis raised his hands to his side, disregarding the world around him as usual.

“What could possibly be more beautiful than death in the moment of death? Suicide bombers are not new to this world Yes, yes! I can see it now! On the last moment of my life, when the residual air in my lungs slowly moved out…”

Thump! Francis hit his chest. The resounding thump was hard, enough for his chest to throb from the pain of hitting his chest.

“Explosion! Destruction! A fiery goodbye for the world! A memorable last sacrifice for the heaven above to enjoy! Ah, I should make a plan for this!”

With that, Francis left the kitchen in a hurry. The kitchen retained its quiet atmosphere. No shouts. Only the soft vibration of the droids. If not for the clump of wool now laying on the floor, it was as if Francis never came there.

Kal watched Francis stride out of the kitchen with a step (the other one missing). With eccentric haste he left the mess hall. He hadn't spoke to her. She let out a relieved sigh as she finished off the bacon pancakes.

Having consumed them all, Kal took the plate to the pile of used plates. Absently she wondered what explosives Francis would requisition this time.

The meeting was in a few minutes, so Kal Rezd figured to make her way over. While she was there, she'd want to present the the storerooms' present stock to the captain. She checked her pocket for the roll of paper.

It was there, as it could only be; Kal Rezd Akreen was too precise a quartermaster to have misplaced it.

She left the mess hall.

Last edited:
As Alice took off right for the food available, Ezro chuckled as he followed her over to the serving table where he himself loaded his plate up with the bacon pancakes Alice had avoided, as well as some eggs, and a piping hot cup of black coffee. With these items, he sat amongst some of the grunts as usual and talked with them all, as he usually made it a point to check up on and get to know every member of his crew the best he could. While individuals like Sil, Jacen, Everette, and especially Alice were the ones he conversed with the most, the others were still part of his crew and he was responsible for them. They needed to feel welcomed, and as a bigger part of this makeshift community of brothers and sisters. Not by blood, but by choice. Ezro would have no outcasts on his ship.

Today he talked with some of the newbies he picked up not too long ago, two men and a woman. The boys were named Kito and Arin, and the girl was named Lia. The three of them had previously been working dead end jobs as mechanics on a rather run down space station that The Titan had stopped at. On the brink of being laid off and having nowhere else to go, they claimed that Ezro’s crew was a blessing. This prompted the captain to scoff, retorting that a life a danger wasn’t much of a blessing. But if it was a life they enjoyed then that’s all that mattered to him. The last of the food on his plate was finished off, and he bid farewell to the newcomers in order to go and dispose of his plate and fork.

Finally, he could begin prepping for the briefing. So Captain Strider stowed away upstairs and headed for the briefing room, where he found Jacen already waiting. Wordlessly, Ezro began toying with the projector, making sure that it was running smoothly before he had to give the big shpeel to everyone on their target.

Interactions: Jagson Jagson

Kal Rezd exited the lift and made her way over to the briefing room. She entered it, and stood erect at the doorway. "Captain, helmsman." She said in a monotone voice, nodding to them in turn before proceeding to find her seat.

Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77

Jacen nodded at them . He took the cigar and pressed it against his hand to extinguish the flame. He knew the captain didn't mind, but the others might not like it. He placed the unfinished cigar into his pocket as he sat straight looking forwards.

Francis Ward

Meeting Room
Solemn; Joining the Meeting
Interaction: Siren77 Siren77

Mention: Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard
Francis ran to his room. His head was full of excitement and anticipation. What for? To start the implantation process for his spectacular end, of course! It was only after he found a suitable explosive and stripped himself naked did he realised a few important facts:

1. He couldn't remain conscious to operate himself.
  2. He has no idea on how to perform implantation operation.
  3. The crew meeting starts in less than half an hour.
"Alas, my glory shall have to wait until another day," he sighed. As Francis dressed up, his thought went toward Heaven. Ascension was a complicated and lengthy process. He wondered if he could ever reach it in his lifetime? Was he not important enough to fate as he is? Should he try calling a Metallic Halfling to help?

Although those thoughts were merely thoughts, Francis gave them a voice through his vocal cord. Anyone passing by his room would hear subdued murmur of a deep thinker. Words after words unrecognisable to the mortal minds, profound to the point of absurdity in the eyes of those not privy to the higher level of knowledge... or so he thought.

Redressed and calmed after straightening his twisted line of thought, Francis head toward the briefing room silently for once. The captain was already there. Naturally, Francis greeted him first.

"Captain Ezro, Son of Heaven! I have answered your call for a meeting."

After the grandiose greeting, Francis followed with a formal salute before sitting on a vacant seat. He gave a nod of acknowledgement toward Helmsman Jacen and Hearth Guardian Kal Rezd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back