• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"acknowledge headhunter three." Jacen said as he lowered the ramp. " Be advised that the Titan has changed locations. We are near the epicenter of that big explosion. Get near the LZ and find somewhere safe to lay low until we come back."

Nisqhog Nisqhog

Last edited:
"I've got your back, Eagle Two," Sil said on the comms, giving no indication that they had just been in a standoff with one another a few seconds ago. The mission is all that matters. All other emotions faded away... for now. She would have a proper word with him later about his attitude, when their crewmates' lives weren't hanging in the balance.

She watched the flaming warehouse through a view screen on the ship's bridge and kept the railgun trained on the inferno, searching for signs of life. If anything that wasn't Al or Ezro came out of that blaze, she wouldn't hesitate to cut it down.

Jagson Jagson

Jacen let out a breath. "Thanks." He muttered as he walked off the ramp. "Roger that thank you succubus." He said. He pointed his gun forward holding it in one hand as he shined a light with the other. The air smelled like sulfer and ozone. He looked around as he checked each crack as he looked for his men.

Ezro could only stare in disbelief as his dear friend went the way of the Dodo, whatever the fuck that means. English is such a weird language, full of sayings that are still said yet almost no one knows their meaning. The incendiary blast that radiates from the epicenter of Al’s Chimera was intense, knocking Ezro from his feet purely from the shockwave just as he was exiting through the door. Careening in the air for a moment, the captain touched down on the black tarmac which scrapes at any bare skin showing at the time. For the most part though, his sturdy combat uniform (compliments of the ITF) prohibited any injury other than that, save for the internal damage of crashing to the ground.

Groaning, Ezro rolled over onto his stomach to rest his head on his hands for a moment. Only then did it hit him that his friend could very possibly be dead. A small burst of adrenaline surged in his veins as he stood up and promptly ran back toward the warehouse, only for another small explosion to go off caused by whatever was inside. The whole structure was on the verge of being up in flames. Gritting his teeth, Ezro charged forward and rammed the door open once again to behold the carnage caused by the combustive event.

“Alejandras! Where are you?!” The captain called, looking about as the heat seared against his body. Avoiding the flames and rubble, he headed back to the original section where they had scuffled with the Cambion. Once there, part of the roof was seen to have collapsed, where underneath a staticky and tired sound could barely be heard. The machine was still barely functioning, but Ezro was certain it wasn’t getting out of this damn place. “Al! Cmon ya fat bastard we have to get you out of here! You’re too damn stubborn to have died on me so make some sort of sound so I can find your sorry ass!” Ezro was angry that the Engineer had pulled a stunt like this, but it couldn’t hide the worry he felt in his stomach.
.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras tel-Murkuntelli
interaction(s) Siren77 Siren77
There was no reply for Ezro, atleast, not a quick one.

Alejandras had been miraculously saved from the hellfire by a several hundred pound semi-dome of tungsten that he had hid under. On the side, it had the printed words of 'Infernos'. Despite the incredible temperature-resistant capabilities of tungsten, severe burns were ever present on Alejandras' dorsal surface, and damaged eardrums. But those were far from the only injuries he had suffered.

The most serious of which from Cambion included: seven broken ribs and three bruised ribs on his right side, a hairline fracture on the frontal bone of the cranium, lacerations on the scalp, a concussion, whiplash, and a large bruise on his right surface. Apart from that, several smaller bruises were scattered across his epidermal surface, along with smaller cuts and scrapes.

A low groan escape from his mouth as he pushed the metal dome from over his body, and hesitantly began to rise. Suddenly, two more major problems became presented.

Metal fragments of course had peppered Alejandras' skin during the explosion, but one stood out. A single jagged piece of shrapnel, about the size of a dinner plate, had punctured into his skin and muscle, but was stopped by the rib cage before it could inflict any major damage to his organs. A swirl of pink and teal decorated the injury like a crude painting. Immediately, he went to rip out the metallic blade, but came to another realization. His left forearm had been torn off, with mechanical strain the only remnant. Alejandras' face contorted from pain to shock, and he instead ripped out and covered the wound with his right.

The left forearm had been detached when Alejandras went to shelter from the blast, but then crushed off from the weight of the temporary sanctuary from the explosion, combined from the force of the blast wave. The yellow plating had been warped by the heat, and became malformed. Along with the blast wave, it had traveled a fair distance upwards, and hit the frame of the Titan. Of course, that was all in the past. The arm had currently lain near the LZ, and crashed unto the ground.

"Ezro..." Called out Alejandras, his voice weak, and the color drained from his face. "...over here!" He suddenly collapsed onto the smoldering remnants of the warehouse beneath him from shock.

“Al! Thank heavens, I’m glad you’re okay!” Ezro ran over to his now collapsed friend, and grabbed ahold of him before lifting him up rather easily given his good form and posture. His days put in at the ships gym (and the artificial strength augmentations he’d undergone) hadn’t failed him yet again. Given that his max deadlift was around Seven Hundred pounds, Al was a warmup at best but given Ezro’s worn out state it was more difficult than usual. Bruising in his legs and arms were especially terrible for the circumstance, but the stubborn captain pressed onward.

“What the hell were you thinking you dumbass?! Your life is much too precious for you to be trying throw it away like that! I don’t care what kind of daunting threat is posed against us, you’re too important to be lost.” Ezro shook his head as he slung Al’s one good arm across his back, giving his friend time to adjust to being on his feet again. “Never throw me for a loop like this again, do you understand me? I swear I’m going to be having heart attacks by age thirty, all from you people stressing me out beyond belief. You’d figure I’d learn my lesson and just stop caring about you all but nooooooo, my dumbass has to worry more than I worry about myself.”

The creaking and groaning of the metallic support beams in the warehouse echoed throughout its smoldering remains. Infrastructural failure was imminent, which prompted Ezro to yank Al’s arm further over his shoulders until the large mans torso was comfortably situated on them.

“I’d apologize for the compromising position, but you’re the one who chose to cripple yourself.” Ezro chuckled, “But I’m glad you’re okay, you crazy jackass.” Wasting no time, the Captain began moving at a brisk jog through the shambled facility, all the while being mindful of Alejandras’ injuries. It wasn’t too long before they were outside, surrounded by the smoke of the destruction. Ezro attempted to activate the comms link, only to find that all of the excitement had jarred the system which left him in the dark. They’d need to clear the smoke until they could get in contact with Jacen.

“Hold tight my friend.” Ezro said before picking up the pace to a run through the various debris and particles floating through the air. Soon, they made it to a clear patch and Ezro could see his ship waiting for them in the distance. Raising the weapon still in his right hand, he barn waving it back and forth to get their attention hoping that they’d see him and Al.
GolemGuy GolemGuy AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson

Jacen turned the corner quickly as his light shined on Ezro. "Captain." He said lowering the gun in his left hand as he rushed over to them. He looked over at them. "What happened?" He asked as he tried to help carry Al.

Siren77 Siren77 GolemGuy GolemGuy

interaction(s) Siren77 Siren77 Jagson Jagson
"Strider," Alejandras chuckled dryly. "I think there's more pressing matters than you chastising me." Alejandras laughed.

"What can I say? I started the fight by my idiocy, ended with by my idiocy, and punished my self by my idiocy."

He clutched his wound, and continued onward with Ezro. "This is gonna be a nice learning experience for Everett, dontcha think? Discovering the anatomy of a wahlru! Once in a lifetime experience, unless you count the mad doctor back on Bhalaja." His movement stuttered for a bit before returning to it's normal gait.

When Alejandras and Ezro finally got to the ship, he laughed. "Well, Corr, nice to see your appearance." When Jacen came over to assist, Alejandras dismissed him. "Thanks, but I think I got it from here." He moved his arm out from Ezro's support, and stood, for the most part, perfectly fine.

Corr stood beside Al just in case. "So big guy mind telling me what happened." He said keeping pace with Al. "I felt that explosion on the ship. I'm lucky it didn't damage anything." He chuckled a little bit before tapping the com. "Head Hunter three. Are you near the original LZ?" He asked them

GolemGuy GolemGuy Nisqhog Nisqhog

interaction(s) Jagson Jagson
Alejandras stood for a moment, thinking.

"Only broke an explosive thermobaric weapon, causing an explosion with the power to destroy a destroyer."

Alejandras left it at that, waiting for Jacen's response.

Jacen stopped and looked at him. He looked at the man dumb founded. "How the fuck are you alive? Also Why!?" He said. " Well I'll get you to the med bay ASAP." He said as he stepped on to the ramp.
He was glad the Whalru made it out though. "At least you survived. That's what matters."
GolemGuy GolemGuy

interaction(s) Jagson Jagson
Alejandras was about to reply, but, in his own blight, he had not noticed the trail of pink blood, and subsequently collapsed and passed out from blood loss. The severe burns on his back became glaringly visible.

Jacen tuned out what Francis was saying until the end. "Shit." He said as he took off his shirt. He looked for the opening before doing his best to create a cast. "Come on." He said as he tried to drag the heavy Conrad onto the ship.
"I can use a hand." He said to Ezro and Francis.

GolemGuy GolemGuy Siren77 Siren77 Damafaud Damafaud

Ezro had coasted, giving himself time to rest after the others had arrived bringing aid with them to get their Wahlru ally onto the ship and quickly to a med bay. Though after a moment of seeing Francis struggle with the large person, Ezro stepped up and slung his weapon across his back before aiding Al on the other side.

“Take it easy Francis, I got this. He’s my mess to clean up after all.”
GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Damafaud Damafaud

" you need to go on a diet Al." He grumbled as pulled him in. He leaned down as he breathed heavily. He tried to get a better hold on Al as he continued to pull him. " Hey Calamari we could use some help." He said towards the assassin.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Oh, so I am 'Calamari' to you now?" Sil said with a small sigh. "What will it take to make you realize I am not a fish or squid any more than you are an ape?"

She didn't wait for his answer and, frankly, didn't care. She had no idea what kind of 'help' he was expecting from her. Sil was physically fit, but she was no weightlifter and Al was long overdue for a diet. If Francis couldn't help, she wasn't going to do much better, especially not dressed like this.

Instead, she tapped something on her datapad and took a seat in the pilot's chair, so she could start spooling up the engines. At first, it looked like she hadn't done anything at all and was refusing to help. But, a few seconds later, the elevator doors opened and her six spider-like cooking droids appeared. They immediately scurried over to Jacen and Ezro and went under the wahlru's body to help lighten the load.

"There's your help," Sil said. "Get Alejandras to the medbay, then get your ass back up here, helmsman. He is as good as dead if we don't get to Everett soon."

Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77 Damafaud Damafaud GolemGuy GolemGuy

“Oi, he’s already suffering as it is. Let’s leave the body shaming for later when he’s in good spirits.” This was rich coming from Ezro who regularly insulted the Engineer, but it was all in good fun and he atleast knew when to shut his trap.

After the Spider droids belonging to Sil came around, Ezro looked over to Jacen.

“I’ve got it from here my friend, you get us the hell out of here before the ITF has a chance it recognize any of us. I’ll get him down to Everette. Silmaris , excellent work on the mission. You and Alice are free to rest for the day, and meal duties can be left to either me or your crew of droids. I’ll leave that up to you.”

Ezro then stowed away to the lift with the droids, guiding Al all the while. The lift was swiftly take down to the middle floor, and over to the medical office where he went looking for Sil. Hopefully she’d be at her post to attend to their slowly perishing ally.
GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Damafaud Damafaud animegirl20 animegirl20 Nisqhog Nisqhog

Jacen went to the controls obeying his commander. He ignored Sil's ride remark because frankly he doesn't care anymore or have time to complain. after a quick few seconds he landed at the original LZ "Head Hunter 3 this is eagle two. Get the led out of your ass and get to the Titan. We have wounded " he said as he waited for them to get on board.
He leans against his chair and reached for his pocket. He cursed as he remembered that he was out of cigars. He would have to fix that once they were safe.
He quietly sang the song he sang earlier.

'There's a Barren planet you can never leave. There's a rocky valley where we lost a war. There's a cross once hung around a soilder's neck as a man's faith died Carias's floor.

But I stood my ground and I'll fly once more. It's the last oath that I ever swore.'
He sang quitely

Else where little chilled fire a small bullet at the Titan. It broke apart reveling a small metal bug that attached it's self to the haul of the ship

Last edited:
"I will initiate Sandwich Protocol," Sil said when Ezro offered to cook. Not only was she opposed to the idea of the ship's ranking officer acting as a cook, she was also opposed to the idea of anyone eating anything Ezro provided. Everett had enough work cut out for her already. Besides, the droids could make some mean sandwiches!

She surrendered the pilot's seat to Jacen and joined Ezro and an unconscious Al in the elevator, so she could get to her quarters on the second floor. On the ride down, she removed her purse and draped it over Ezro's neck. It looked oddly fitting on him. "Your proof. One index finger, formerly the property of Bjorn Mechka," she said as she removed her datapod and the knife she had used to sever the bloody digit.

The knife was her trophy. Although it was just an ordinary piece of dinnerware, she would add it to her collection, like so many others. The finger was proof for the client. Bjorn's sidearm was also inside, but Sil didn't care about that. Ezro could do whatever he wanted with it.

When the elevator doors opened, she strode away to her chambers, her appearance slowly returning to normal with each step. She was Silmaris --the real Silmaris-- by the time she slipped inside and shut the door.

Siren77 Siren77

Jacen continued to wait for the doctor to get on board. "What is taking them so damn long." He thought. He made sure that everything was ready so that they can make a quick getaway.
He checked to make sure no ITF solider's were on to them. Luckily they haven't noticed yet.

He took out his pad and put in the name Kathryn Janus. A picture of the female officer he saw appeared on his screen. 'It was her.' He thought. He pressed a tab labeled family.
The boy appeared on his screen. Getting a better look at him it looked like he would end up with his grandfather's nose. "Poor lad." He said He looked at the boy's name Christopher Jaden Janus, bastard son of three years.

Mentions Nisqhog Nisqhog

Last edited:
It had been a long and stressful day, and even more stressful night. The mission to assassinate Kommandant Bjørn Mechka was as a success, albeit the execution was a bit sloppy, it wasn’t bad for a rag tag group of criminals. Though, it wasn’t without its own casualties. Kal Rez had suffered a fracture to her leg in the event of Francis’ display of explosions, but fortunately it was nothing that Eve couldn’t patch up via a cast and marrow replicant medication. The era’s modern medicine could work the miracles of hundreds of years ago, in that a broken bone would be nothing more than a vague memory by the next couple of days. Though marrow replication was no painless feat, and would leave Kal in a fair bit of agony for the first night. Luckily she was prescribed a healthy dosage of strong pain meds to ease her suffering while she overcame the injury.

The more pressing matter was swiftly handled thereafter by the doctor, that being Al’s critical condition. His foolish effort to subdue the Cambion has left him in a wrecked state of pain, with a wound on just about every inch of his body. If it wasn’t for Eve being on hand and ready with all of the necessary tools aboard the ship, Al very well could’ve perished aboard the Titan from either blood loss or the severe head trauma. But not in this timeline, so Al was put under and Eve set to work while Ezro stood by the entire time, ensuring that his friend would be okay. First the metal fragments were carefully removed from his body, and sewn up tight on the various layers of flesh and muscle. Next the lacerations on his scalp were cleaned and sewn up as well, followed by the hairline fracture being secured by three medical staples. The broken ribs were reset and secured. Every cut, scrape and burn were treated accordingly with basic cleaning and ointment treating. With most everything taken care of, Al was then placed in a comatose like state in order to allow his brain to shutdown completely and recover from the trauma. During this time, Al was hooked up to an IV, feeding tube, and an array of liquified treatment substances to be injected into his bloodstream. All that could be done now, was to wait and hope for the best.

In the meantime, Jacen had been instructed to “Get as far way from the planet as possible.” And Ollie had been given instruction to begin constructing new arms for the Wahrlu, including some upgrades as compensation over the loss of his arms for the second damn time.
—————————————————————-

Ezro had stayed by Al’s aside during the night, knowing full well that even if he did retire to his room he wouldn’t be able to sleep anyway. So stressed and wide awake, Ezro sat hunched over in a chair at the Medical center. He wanted to sit down and talk with someone, anyone, though the one who was used to his rants would be Alice. But the captain had a sneaking suspicion that she wanted nothing to do with him currently, so instead of messaging her like he wanted to he left her be. Instead he let the silence be his companion, and if anyone popped in he’d make light conversation with them. According to Eve, Al would awaken sometime into the morning, so there Ezro sat.

All the while he questions to himself what their next action would be. He wasn’t a fan of registering for another mission, but he didn’t want to just leave his crew stagnant aboard The Titan as they drifted aimlessly through the void of space.

‘We need a fucking vacation, a damn good one at that’ Ezro thought with a grin as he looked over at Al, ‘Too bad this one is stuck with a constant dad bod.’ The more the idea turned over in his head, the more appealing it became. ‘Malalikia, that’s gotta be fairly close right?’

Ezro pulled out his data pod and shot a quick message over to Jacen, not expecting him to answer right away given the time.

‘Corr, when you get the chance see how long a route to the paradise planet Malalikia would be. I think it’s about time I treated you all to a vacation!’
animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Damafaud Damafaud GolemGuy GolemGuy Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard

Jacen walked out of a somewhat cold shower. He put on a white t shirt and black shorts.
Jacen moved to his pod when he heard a beeping sound. "The fuck are we going to a paradise planet for." He said out loud to his dark room. He let out a breath as he went to the helm.

Getting there a few minutes later Jacen checked the planet and their current trajectory. He did some math in his head before typing a response.
'Six hours. Four if you want to increase the speed." He sent the message to Ezro before walking towards the elevator. He figured he would get some coffee in his system for the long flight ahead.

Mentions: Siren77 Siren77

Kal Rezd woke up rather too early, after rather too little sleep. She had her leg injury to thank for that. While the painkillers did help, the leg was still agonising, the doctor's inexperience with Delrothies having led her to prescribe Kal with some rather ineffectual medication. She would have collected the correct medication for a Delrothi herself--she did handle the ship's inventory on nigh everything, including medication, she could certainly access it--but both the captain and the doctor insisted she rest immediately, so go to bed she did.

Kal carefully pushed herself upright with a wince, and slowly got dressed into her usual outfit. Though she couldn't put pressure on the leg, she had a walking cane--one crafted of ebony wood. It's pommel was of silver, or so it looked; Kal was too thrifty to waste money like that and so this pommel must have been of a cheaper metal with a likeness to silver. She reached for it and made her way out onto the wider ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back