• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Big Brother walked out of the conference room. He kept calm before walking into an elevator as soon as the doors closed he slammed his fist against the wall creating a sizeable dent. "Mogwa bastard." He growled. He took out his com as an image of Siri appeared.
"Big Brother." She said. It appeared that she had some fruity drink in her hand. "I made contact with lit ... Prodigal Brother. I told him about the challenge." She said.

He nodded. "What did you say about the Titan's crew?" He asked

"That we would spare them." She said. She frowned as if telling that something was wrong. They looked too long together"What is it Nabu?" She asked.

"Farther wants us to kill all of them." He said. Siri nodded. "He also wants us to kill Christopher,and more than likely Kathryn by association."

"No." She said. "I'm sorry but that's going to far." She said. Big Brother nodded in agreement.

"We have to get them to safety." Big Brother said. "No matter what."

Ezro had busied himself in the dense jungle beyond the beach, trying to find Fallen wood in the undergrowth only to find none. He looking upon the dense palms trees and rubbed his chin for a moment before flicking out his pulse saber and slicing clean through on of the thicker plants. With the creaking of wood, the sliced tree fell into its brothers, never fully making it to the ground. The Captain then grabbed the log and pulled it with minor difficulty through the jungle before arriving back at the beach and setting it down.

The palm leaves on top were ripped off, and then he began slicing the log up to make a rather large and excessive pile of firewood.

“Id like to see the bitch complain about a fire this big.” Ezro grunted with pride before retreating into the bungalow. After he made sure everything was present and accounted for, he proceeded to head into one of the many bedrooms that he’d claimed as his own. A picture of himself and Haec was stood on the nightstand, coupled with a plain looking lamp. The captain approached, and sat at the edge of the bed looking over the photograph. A sad smile crossed his face as he picked it up and rested it in his lap.

“What has become of your fate, brother.....?” He questioned, though never expecting an answer. Taking up the frame once more, he tucked it away in the larger pouch on his belt.

The Captain then stood and began undressing from his Officers uniform, hanging everything up nicely in the mostly empty closet in the room. He then changed into a pair of black swim trunks, that felt a little tighter than the last time he’d worn them. Then again, that was about four years ago when he and Haec had taken a brief vacation from their duties to this same planet. They’d discovered this abandoned bungalow shortly into their second day, and instead of having fun at the beach the entire time they renovated and fixed it up. It’s only a shame Haec wouldn’t get to use it in full again.

They didn’t fit too terribly, only cutting off at about three quarters of the way down his thigh. And the tightness wasn’t too terrible to restrict movement or threaten to tear. After he was satisfied, he headed out the door and back onto the beach.

“Oi, Corr!” Once he’d spotted him, he stopped in his tracks. “Put that damn pod away and get in your swim trunks, let’s get out first sparring match under way.”
Jagson Jagson

Jacen turned and saw Ezro. He nodded. He walked over to Ezro and gently pressed the pod against the Captain's chest. "Press play." He whispered before walking towards the ship. He took his time changing into some dark blue swim trunks that nearly went down to his knees.
He had to think of some how to get his child to safety.

He let out a breath before heading back towards Ezro

Siren77 Siren77

Ezro furrowed his brows as he accepted the data pod from Corr, and as the Helmsman walked off he followed the instructions and hit play.

The video was, disturbing to say the least. He wasn’t familiar with the Alpha organization save for the title and inherent superiority complex they posed against all other soldiers. So seeing their apparent leader to be such a, rather funny looking fellow, caused a bit of humor. But not enough to suppress the rage boiling in his stomach. Siri had lied to them about letting the crew leave in peace. They were going to attempt to snuff them out no matter what. Not only them, but Jacen’s child and without a doubt anyone else involved with him.

This would not stand. The Alpha team in full would be punished for posing this threat against his crew. Ezro would see to it that every one of their heads were sent back to that ugly motherfucker in a bag.

But first he had to ensure Jacen would be ready to deal with the threat at hand. Luckily he’d only fight one on one, and should he win he knew the Alphas wouldn’t follow through and let him live. So regardless of the outcome of the battle, the crew would be armed and ready to take them on. Luckily they could afford to turn this part of the beach into a war zone, due to the lack of visitors here save for themselves.

It would be a bloodbath, but one filled more with ITF blood for sure.

A bird watched Ezro from ontop of a tree branch. It tilted it's head

Jacen walked back to the captain. "Did you watch it?" He asked. He got into a fighting stance and watched him.

”Indeed I did, so much for a peaceful vacation.” He grunted as he cast the pod aside. “Well then, let’s begin my friend.”

Ezro preferred not to discuss it any longer, not until they had a moment to talk in private with out any sort of scouts or potential audio equipment around.

Taking a stance of his own, Muay Thai, he locked eyes with Corr.

“Ms. Kal, if you’d be so kind as to start us off please.”
Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard

Kal spun round, and looked between the two of them. "Yes, of course, Captain." She cleared her throat, assumed a tense stance. "Upon the sands and under the heaven... so on so forth... this duel shall commence in three... two... one..." She clicked her claws, signalling the spar had begun.

Siren77 Siren77 Jagson Jagson

Jacen kept his eyes on him looking for any apparent weakness. "I didn't mean to get you guys involved." He moved quickly moved towards him. He currled his fingers to the top of his palm as he threw the open palm at Ezro.

“I know Corr, this isn’t your fault.”

As the open palm strike headed for his skull, Ezro bunted the blow with his forearm before leading in with a strong rising knee that made solid contact with Corr’s chest. An extended leg strike was followed through, poised to clip the Helmsmans jaw.

The helmsman moved his free hand in order to protect his chin but failed and took the hit. As he did he moved his right leg so that he could make him Ezro loose his footing.

Last edited:
Ezro felt his foot slide due to Jacen’s influence, but he let his body flow with the movement as he’d been taught to time and time again during his younger years. Shifting with the movement of his foot, he quickly circled around Jacen’s left leg before bodying into him with his shoulder and scooping up his leg by the ankle. He then moved to slam his leg into the back of Jacen’s standing knee.

Jacen's leg gave out as he fell to the ground. He tried to think of something to do. He breathed calmly. He used his hands to push a few inchesoff the ground. He used his free foot to kick Ezro's ribs

Ezro felt the kick collide with his ribs, causing him to temporarily lose his breath. But he still cling on to Jacen’s ankle, twisting it around so that he’d have nowhere to go but down. Once down on the sand, Ezro dropped and planted his knee onto Jacen’s lower back and gripped the back of his neck.

“I believe that’s point for me. Come now Jacen, don’t be going easy on me. Focus, let go of everything and focus on the task at hand.”

Ezro then let the Helmsman up and back off before taking a different stance, this one Sycom Battery.

Jacen cracked his neck as he looked at his captain. 'okay a frontal assult is out of the question.' He thought. He let out a breath as he got into a different stance. He looked at him before moving his hand and giving Ezro a 'come at me bro.' movement before getting back into a defensive position.

Alice finally came out from the ship. She had her swimsuit on and carried a towel and what seems to be a picnic basket. Apparently, she had made some food to take with her on the beach. When she reached the beach she spotted Kal and Al relaxing and Ezro and Jason sparring? "That's what they choose to do on vacation?" She shrugged. "To each their own I guess." She put down the basket and laid the towel then sat down and then laid back and closed her eyes. "Time to get a nice tan."
sunset-oceanfront-two-piece-swimsuit-1.jpg

Ezro pauses as Jacen got up, and noticed the final member of the higher ups of the ship exit. Alice, clothed in a new swimsuit he hadn’t seen before, walked down the ramp and joined Al when Kal at the side. His eyes were briefly distracted by her, a slight smirk coming to his face before he returned his attention back to a Jacen.

Upon seeing the Helmsmans taunt, he smirked.

‘Excellent, draw your opponent in to make the first move. Put them in your game.’

He thought before carefully moving in to close the gap between them, there was a brief pause as he circled around looking for a point to attack from. In a split second, Ezro reeled around and kicked high into the air before driving his heel downward to collide with Jacen’s collar bone.
animegirl20 animegirl20 Jagson Jagson

Jacen saw the attack coming. He grabbed his leg and used his body strength to slam Ezro into the ground. "You really shouldn't have that big of an opening." He grunted.

Siri walked close to the Titan crew. She promised she wouldn't harm them.

Siren77 Siren77

Ezro sprung back up from his slamming into the sand, seemingly unfazed by the brutal hit.

“Just wanted to see how strong you were in a quick reaction. Now that I can gauge you, let’s get to business.”

With that said, Ezro dashed in once more before false stepping to the left and moving to the right. An instant reaction followed up a series of combinations in the form of punches.

He block most but a few hit him. He grunted as he started to throw his own punches at Ezro. "My grandma can hit better than that." He said trying to taughnt and get him off balance.

Ezro blocked just about every one of Jacen’s attacks, with a few skimming him and dealing a decent blow.

“I’m fairly certain your grandmothers dead Corr.” Ezro jumped back for a moment to get some room to shortly breathe. “Or was that the point?”

Dashing in, Ezro drove his elbow into Corr’s abdomen and followed up with a knee in the same place.

He growled before headbutting Ezro. Afterwards he fired multiple punches in the same spot right underneath the rib cage. Each punch was quicker than the last

“Mind your rage.” Ezro grunted as their skulls collided after hearing Jacen’s grunt.

After the volley of punches, Ezro regained his composure and falsely swept at Corr’s feet before jumping up with an uppercut that collided solidly with Jacen’s jaw.

Jacen's head snapped back before falling to the ground. "Nice hit." He grumbled before standing up a little disoriented.

“Let’s call it quits for today, your heads not in the right place and I’m not just talking about the head trauma.” He walked closer and gave Jacen a hand up before patting him on the shoulder. “Just relax for now my friend. Try and get your mind off things.”

Jacen let out a breath and nodded. "Alright." He said. He looked around. "Where is that damn mermaid at." He said. "I'm starving." He chuckled as he tried to get his mind off of what he saw.

"You're a bit rusty Jadie." Siri said clapping as she walked closer. "A few years ago he would've been mopping you off the floor Ezro."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back