• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Time Keepers' Association

The_Nightingale_Khajiit

Niente è vero, tutto è permesso
"Since the first of time, the dawn of creation, there have always been two opposing forces. Darkness, and light. The two forces were in balance, and from them, all of creation was made. However, Darkness decided it wanted to rule over all it and light had created. Darkness created evil, and wickedness, attempting to destroy all that was good and bring chaos where there had been order. It seemed all of time would be enveloped in Darkness's malevolent nature, until a ray of hope shone from the heavens. A godlike entity emerged from light. It's one purpose was to destroy Darkness, and save all of creation. But this being could not do it alone. He sought out powerful and just warriors, from all of time. The future, the past, the present; it was all his to recruit from.
The strongest and first of these warriors were the Heroes of Time. Elite fighters who had transcended mortal limits, they and the being of light defeated countless evils spawned by the Darkness-"
"Wait wait wait," interrupted a child. Aris, a raccoon who looked only ten at the oldest, was sitting on his bed, listening. He had golden robes, and a strange amulet hanging from his neck.
A very tall, very muscular brown bear clad in studded leather armor was sitting at the end of the bed, reading from a book. "What is it, Aris?"
"What do you mean, 'Countless evils?' On the two times I've assembled the Heroes of Time, we've only really beaten two major threats." Aris leaned against the back board of his bed.
The bear sighed. "Well, you see-"
"Also, Gilden," Aris stared again. "When are you gonna start mentioning the Time Keeper's Association? That's pretty important."
Gilden looked at Aris. "I was just getting to-"
"And what about Shor? And RaDuWy? And the Gem of Life? You completely skipped over the actual creation of each Hero-"
Gilden sighed and closed the book. "Do you want me to write your biography or not, sir?"
Aris chuckled. "Just teasing with you, Gilden."
Gilden set the book down and stood up. "Well, that's enough editing today. It's time to go meet those new recruits you told me about."
Aris jumped out of the bed. "Right. New Time Keepers." The small raccoon child grinned up at the large adult bear, their size a definitive contrast. "Let's get started!" He rushed out of the door of his room, which looked about the same as any child's room.
Gilden chuckled. "Nice to know some things never change." He stepped out of the room into a large, well-lit and beautiful hall, filled with dozens of people wearing either white or dark blue robes. "Time to add to our forces."

This is a group rp, intended for anywhere between 1-4 other players. Maybe more, if people really get into it. The rp is narrative based, with a pre-determined plot surrounded by a story made from the decisions and actions of the players. Each player will get one character. The players are the protagonists of the story.
Standard rp rules apply.

The main thread is currently at the following link: https://furrypile.co.uk/threads/the-time-keepers-association.2074/#post-58411

Before we get to the bio, it should be noted that this is a sci-if/fantasy rp, and your character could come from any era of time. So, under powers, put their fighting style and abilities, and in their background, make sure to put what time they come from.

Bio
Name:
Appearance:
Powers:
Personality and Background:

Interested. Have a few ideas and will mull them over.

Wait, that link, is this RP going to be on another site?

Awesome, feel free to share your ideas and bio when/if you're ready!

And yes, the link is to another site. The RP was originally created there by a friend, I just agreed to spread to word to other sites in the hopes of finding a variety of people to join.

Okay, BeastofMyth. Bear in mind that the RP will take place on the site you're taken to via the link, as that is where the idea was originally conceived by myself and a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back