• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The time has come. . . To find some partners!

Do you want to roleplay with me?

• Not really (That's okay, everyone has their preferences!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Forever For Never

Resident Emo
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all!

Welcome to my recruitment thread! My name is Forever For Never, though I have gone by many other names (and nicknames) in the past. Feel free to inquire or even create a new one for me yourself, I love to add to my collection! As you have probably guessed by the title (and posting location), I am searching for new roleplay partners! I apologize if this is a bit long-winded, I have a bad habit of rambling, but please do read trough the whole thing before responding.

First, a bit about me:
*I am a twenty-year-old full-time college student, and in addition to that I work 20-25 hours a week, so I don't have as much time to get on as I'd like. I love roleplaying, but it is not my number one priority in life at the moment. Because of this, please be patient about replies, it might take me up to a week to get one out if I'm particularly busy, but on a good day when I have free time (depending on how lengthy our replies are) I can get out a few in a day. I have no problem being poked though, so if it's been more than a week just give me a nudge and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! ^.^
*In addition to my hectic schedule, I also struggle with moderate to severe depression, so sometimes I can't get on or reply because I might have a lack of motivation. I promise it's nothing personal, but there are times in which I just need some me-time.
*I consider myself to be pretty easy-going and friendly, but I also have my interests, and understand that they do not always match up with other people's interests. That being said, if there is something we don't agree on, I probably won't just go with the flow, as I don't want to roleplay any things that make me uncomfortable or aren't interesting to me, so I will politely tell you so. I don't like being rude to people, but I'm also not a doormat, and thus if we are just too different it would be best to go our separate ways than have a compromise in which neither is entirely happy.
*I am open to all pairings (MxM, MxF, FxF, nonbinary, and all the in-betweens), however, I will not solely play the male character in MxF. It's not that I can't play male characters, nor that I don't enjoy it, but when I have 10 roleplays and 9 of them are MxF with myself playing the male, it burns me out. I am more than happy to double or play the female in MxF, but it's honestly just not that fun for me to play the lone male in MxF.
*I am a mirror poster, meaning that I can post anywhere from a few sentences to 8+ large paragraphs. Right now, however, I'm leaning to semi-short roleplays. No one-liners, but perhaps a decent-sized paragraph to four or so? I can be convinced to do more if I'm really interested in the plot, but it will take longer for me to reply the longer our posts are, because I am a bit of a slow writer and I over-analyze what I'm writing sometimes.
*I really like romantic roleplays. It's not a requirement, and sometimes slow-burn, enemies-to-lovers, or other things are fun, but I really enjoy when two characters can be together. That's not to say that I don't like a good tragedy, twisted love, or not-meant-to-be, but I thought it was worth mentioning that I like the inkling that a little something could possibly occur between our characters.

Next, what I hope for from you:
*Please have a decent grasp on the English language. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and I understand that English isn't everyone's strongest suit (or, for that matter, first language in some cases), but do try your best. If I can't understand what it is that you're trying to write, I have a hard time replying, and I lose interest rather quickly if it takes me a while to decipher each post.
*Please be in the age range of late-teens to mid-twenties. I don't require that you're over 18, but I would like a certain level of maturity from my partners. That being said, I am still a young adult, and since I do like romance in my roleplays I would prefer that you're not so as old that you're at a completely different stage in your life than me, for if so I feel we might have little in common and thus have a hard time finding similar grounds for said roleplay.
*Please be understanding that circumstances in my life might not let me respond often at times. In turn, I will be understanding of yours. Life happens, I'm more than willing to work with anyone on their schedules. I understand if you can only get a post out every two weeks, but please let me know that ahead of time? If not, I will give you a light poke, and if there's still nothing after that I will kindly lay our roleplay to rest.
*Please try to respond with similar post lengths to what I give you. Quality over quantity, I'll take a wonderfully-written paragraph over five filled with fluff, but if I write four paragraphs, please try to write at least one or two. And, unless established beforehand, please never, ever give me a one-liner. I give my partner my best when I write, and I would appreciate if you did the same.
Please be respectful to myself, my characters, and my triggers. I believe that kindness is a virtue, and I will never treat you unkind unless you are unkind to me first. That goes for my characters as well. Unless we have pre-established some sort of conflict or scenario in which our characters legitimately hate each other, or if your character is //supposed// to act like a huge asshole, please don't be a dick. In regards to my triggers, I am not fond of excessive blood or gore, graphic self-harm/suicide, or unrealistic portrayals of mental illnesses. If you are not familiar with how to properly portray a character who suffers from some sort of mental illness, please do some research before trying to write one. It just really rubs me the wrong way to see improper portrayals of mental illness, and it can range from ridiculous to flat-out insulting. Bottom line: Just don't do it.
*Please be willing to plot with me and talk to me OOC. I don't want you driving the whole plot, but I don't want to do it alone either! Let's bounce ideas off of each other, share our thoughts, and headcanon about our characters. You don't have to be my best friend, but a little bit of interaction would be nice. I promise I don't bite!
*If you've read this far tell me your favorite color!

Okay, now that that's over... Time for the pairings and plots! :D

Italicized will be the role that I prefer, *'s indicate how interested in it I am (at the moment).

Pairings
Angel x Demon***
Angel x Human***
Demon x Human****
Witch x Human***
Witch x Familiar****
Vampire x Human**
Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire***
Prince/Princess x Assassin**
Prince/Princess x Knight****
Prince/Princess x Thief***
Mage x Warrior**
Artist x Muse****
Musician x Artist***
Punk x Prep***
Fashion Designer x Model***
Superhero x Supervillain**

Vague Concepts
Soulmates*****
Supernatural/Fantasy****
Dragons****
Good/Evil**
Established Relationship***
Enemies-to-Lovers**
Forbidden Love****

Fandoms
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Video game)***
The World Ends With You (Video game)***
Unwind (Book series)***
Harry Potter (Book series)**
Pokemon (Video game)**
My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia (Anime)****
Madoka Magica (Anime)***
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (Album concept/comics)****

Okay... Well, that's all for now. I'll update this later with a few more fleshed-out plots I'm interested in, but for now thanks so much for reading, and I hope you have a good rest of your day! If you're interested, shoot me a PM or comment below!
~Forever For Never

Last edited:
Hey Hey! I'm new to this site, but no stranger to roleplaying, so I'm kinda itchin' to get started on something here! My favorite color is... well, for now, it's green, but honestly, I always feel bad picking just one :ghostv:

Soulmates, Forbidden Love, Angel x Demon, and Prince/Princess x Knight are really kinda screaming my name right now, lol. Honestly, I'm a sucker for all these plots, so I don't think we'll have a problem here!

Wanted to give the thread a little bump too, but my PMs are open if you're interested, need a sample of my writing, or would just like to chat further! <3

Hello! I would be interested in doing an established relationship pairing. Is fxf okay? Shoot me a message when you have the time. :)

Hey Hey! I'm new to this site, but no stranger to roleplaying, so I'm kinda itchin' to get started on something here! My favorite color is... well, for now, it's green, but honestly, I always feel bad picking just one :ghostv:

Soulmates, Forbidden Love, Angel x Demon, and Prince/Princess x Knight are really kinda screaming my name right now, lol. Honestly, I'm a sucker for all these plots, so I don't think we'll have a problem here!

Wanted to give the thread a little bump too, but my PMs are open if you're interested, need a sample of my writing, or would just like to chat further! <3
Hello! I would be interested in doing an established relationship pairing. Is fxf okay? Shoot me a message when you have the time. :)
Awesome, sending you guys messages right now!

Hello! If you're interested in some OCxCanon, I've been looking for a MxF RP for BNHA. My character's quirk is dragon themed and I happen to be a sucker for a good soulmate AU too, so if you're still into that, I'd love to hear from ya! =D

(My favorite color is blue, btw!)

I have no idea if you can tell my fav colour from this. XD but yush I'd be super interested!! :3

My favorite color is green! I would definitely be interested in vampire x human and prince/princess x knight if either of those are still available? c:

Hiii, good luck on your search!

I thought I'd drop by to tell you that it's really difficult to read the last paragraph of your text if you're on the 'dark' version of the site since it almost blends in ^^'

Big ol fan of blue
It might be cool (since I see you’re interested in them both a lot right now) tobtry and mix something like a soulmates witch x familiar story

Hello! If you're interested in some OCxCanon, I've been looking for a MxF RP for BNHA. My character's quirk is dragon themed and I happen to be a sucker for a good soulmate AU too, so if you're still into that, I'd love to hear from ya! =D

(My favorite color is blue, btw!)
I have no idea if you can tell my fav colour from this. XD but yush I'd be super interested!! :3
My favorite color is green! I would definitely be interested in vampire x human and prince/princess x knight if either of those are still available? c:
Big ol fan of blue
It might be cool (since I see you’re interested in them both a lot right now) tobtry and mix something like a soulmates witch x familiar story
So sorry for the late reply you guys!! I'm PMing you all now!

Hiii, good luck on your search!

I thought I'd drop by to tell you that it's really difficult to read the last paragraph of your text if you're on the 'dark' version of the site since it almost blends in ^^'
Thanks for letting me know! I wanted to try to use different colors to make it all pretty, but I guess it backfired a little bit haha. I'll fix that, thanks!

Helloooo!! My favorite color at the moment is peach, and I'd be so down to do soulmates, forbidden love, prince(ss)/knight, or supernatural/fantasy with a f/f or m/m pairing if you're still looking for partners!! :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back