• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
error was waking up to what sounded like one of the Lombari's saying something about mercy and cameras but he did't care right now. He tried to compromise what was going on, he noticed Lalo getting in the passenger seat of a cop car and saw who was in the drivers seat he started to rush to the car and then felt a horrible pain in his left arm, it was road rash, pretty bad too, but he had no time he heard some gun shots and knew he had to get out of there as fast as possible. he pick up the axe he used in fight and got in the backseat he kept the axe as sorta a memento of this crazy fight where he almost died.

The police die/fall incapacitated as magic knives soar up across and then down into the law enforcement, even the cop taken hostage got a knife which surprised the shit out of Lalo. As the woman starts looting the downed officers she finds keys and offers to the group they should steal police cars.
Lalo took a nightstick and kept two handguns from the cops but he wouldn't be getting into the car.

Seemed like a good idea for a cartoon or movie, but stealing cop cars after assaulting said cops is probably a way to get pursued. A p word Lalo particularly hates. It was then the fire guy ran to jump into a police car as well, as the man in the robot suit started acting a tad odd. Talking to the dead/fallen cops in a accent attacking them and implying the police commissioner takes bribes whilst going around to trump up his achievements and ego.
Maybe the robot man knows something we all don't, maybe he has a concussion or five from that clown. Speaking of...
The Lombari attempt to bring down the monster clown but even as a blinded, half crushed, shot to hell, flesh and bone exposed walking corpse of muscle and mass... they couldn't do it, resulting in calling for some heavy hitters to help.

If there was ever a time to bounce it would be now, but taking a cop car is a no for Lalo. They probably have ways of tracking it, cameras and shit, also getting through traffic is ridiculous at any hour of the day. Instead the teleporter did what he did best...
Leave, but he took a moment to appear beside all four costumes to give them a card.
"call me if you get out of this, might still get ya a drink"
The card was much like a business card, Ambush written in bold font on one side with a number to call on the other side.
But in a few puffs of smoke the man was gone.
He planned to rob clean clothes at the train station and ride the subway close enough home to jump in safety.
=============
Please do not control anymore cops from this point.
Feel free to escape however your character sees fit, be that stealing a police car,
Walking away from the scene or using your powers to get away somehow.
If need be we may timeskip a day or two to keep the escape scene from getting longer then the first fight

Ash groaned and grew angry “that mother fucker just ditching us. I’m outta here” she slipped the card in her pocket and drove at rapid speeds away to the main city, She had bashed into a few cars but pressed on, she dropped off the police car in a alley after robbing it of equipment like handcuffs guns and whatnot and started to walk home she just started to bail on the error guy who was in the car at that moment.

"thanks for ride asshole"
error was pretty upset at that teleport guy and the knife lady for ditching him then again he never really worked with others that often after his parents being killed he tried to trust almost no one the only time he fought with others was this time and that time he helped that weird bug guy for some quick cash.

he started to walk to his alleyway he called home. he looked at the card, he smirked under his mask. he had the feeling he was going to fight a lot more now that he met these whanaby super villeins.

Lalo was early for the train, after ditching the scene which would surely end with either more cops or a mutant clown reigning supreme when it’s all said and down...

the man stuffed his blood stained hoodie in a bin and jumped over the railing as paying for a ticket was beneath him.
(in his eyes anyway)
Waiting for his train took a bit longer than expected, apparently Slip speed and Mighty man were stopping a robotic threat which was happening on a train track somewhere.

After borrowing a lighter and smoking his slightly blood stained cigarette a few puffs, lalo spotted a man wearing a navy blue hoodie that looked about his size. Following him as he exited the train to head towards the bathroom.
“Are you hungryforass420?” The man asked a bit to excited as they both entered the empty dirty restroom.
“No... no I am not, excuse me”
lalo left quickly wondering how low must he be to mug a person for clothes in a bathroom... I’m a god damn fucking super villian not a junkie mugger. Musta been hit in the head harder than I thought what the fuck am I doing... first thing tomorrow ima buy a helmet...
a number of thoughts rushed through the mans head as he waited.

Ash went through the back alleys of the city and then got to her apartment she crawled up the ladder into her apartment. The building was abandoned so villains took it over and she had a land Lord granted a creepy one which paid her for flirting kisses the whole thing he was pretty awful but it’s all she could afford her original gang had cut contact with her so she had very little income. She crawled through the window and into her 3 room apartment it was small but had a living room a bedroom a kitchen and a bathroom “what else did she need” she thought trying to stay slightly positive

she took off her mask and cape and sat down in her living room and looked at the phone she had a loud sigh. “Maybe I should call...” she said slightly defeated. The magic girl stood up and made herself some food and looked up the other villains that won she found they all had quite a interesting past before today “fuck it what’s the worst that could happen I need a boyfriend or girlfriend anyway so maybe this can get my mind off that until then and maybe get me some cash she called the number and left a message “I’m free for a drink~” she said flirty trying to keep the facade up she laid down on her couch and passed out exhausted

error finally made it to his block, he went up the fire escape to get to the roof he looked up at the few stars that were could be seen in the city he had lived on this roof for 4 years now, no one ever came up there to stop him so he never left.

he looked at the number and hesitated to call so he left a message.
"hey dickhead thanks for leaving us back there also I still killed 4 that big guy counted as 2, but i'm still up for that drink so call me back ok."
he still had that feeling something was different about this ragtag group. tired as crap he fell on his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Looking at the confused faces of his allies before each decided to escape in their own way, General Question would begin his own retreat walking away from the vicinity of Aces scrap yard and the police. General Question walked for three blocks before retrieving his van that he had parked earlier before coming to this king of hill tournament. Once he entered the van would his body spit out the steering wheel of the van before using the black smoke emitting from his finger tips to reconnect it to the steering column. Once that was done, General Question would spit out the gear stick and reattach it to the gear box well if anyone bothered to try and steal the van it would be hard to do so without a tow truck.

General Question began his drive all the way home a small two floor building next to bunch of other similar sized stores. General Question would simply unlock the front door of this store and walk in. The big window at the store is painted with the words Hobby store will there is a small card board sign at the side that reads: We also tailor fit costumes. A simple store that had a apartment at the second floor and had a basement which functions as a makeshift laboratory and sewing room. General Question would remove twenty five thousand dollars and place it into a safe. Standing in front of a computer, he let out a black smoke as the computers turns itself along with a few monitors showing security footage of the hobby store, the street the hobby store was on, the police commissioner office, police department, and extra monitors for the computers.

General Question: "Uploading combat data..... Uploading schematics for the souvenirs from the robot girls.....Uploading battle data of allies...."

The extra monitors would display the damage cause to the Armour suit that General Question made as well as the supposed powers of his allies as General Question talked to himself.

General Question: "Teleportation, Magical Weapon Summoning, Electrokinesis and Pyrokinesis.....Powers are not as rare however magic is.....never saw magic before till today.....Body enhancers are somewhat unexpected.....Further Armour and mobility modifications are needed....Possible projectile weaponry may be needed.....Potential permanent allies still questionable........Initiate a call... "

The computer would began a call while routing it to various communications service providers to avoid trace back attempts. The call would go into voicemail.

General Question: " We need to meet somewhere to discuss future....endeavors......call me at 478-372-4660. This phone number will be good for a week.

The computer would disconnect the call as the computer points out one of souvenirs from the robot girls as it indicates it can be installed. General Question would stop the notification as he will need to rest for the day so that he can open the hobby store later. As he slumps down next to the wall watching the monitors for any person and to pass the time.

What with everything that was happening rather quickly Ruby though best to pull out of there for the time being. Police were turning up, that giant clown was still causing chaos and the police had called in heavy hitters. Whilst she was confident she could probably take a good portion of them down, it would most likely just result in more and more being sent. When Lalo presented her with a card she took it flipping it over to look at. Nodding she then proceeded to get the hell out of there, rushing into a nearby alleyway and then parkouring up and away along the rooftops.

After some time spent running she finally came back to her living quarters.

By the time the train arrived for Lalo his cell phone rang three times, he didn't answer any of them due to the headache and what seemed to be two thugs working for the machineheads. Those robo parts give it away a fair bit... though they followed Lalo across each carriage keeping him in view. Lalo wondered if each winner had a tail or three keeping them company as well. It's remarkable how efficient and unpredictable some of the gangs of BlueBay can be.

Not those clown fucks but most of the rest are somewhat intelligent in their approach of murder.
A stalker or two with a throbbing boner (or lady boner) for hunting a target...
A bomb hidden under your bed or Purhaps rigged to explode when you flush the toilet...
Hell to be honest with the amount of clowns in the city with social media it's likely a small mob or ten is out searching to jump a specific person right now.

Lalo being one of them, at his stop included in the number of tired people getting home or off to start work was two robot wannabe bitches following as if they were unnoticed. A ruse broken once six clowns spotted them rushing down the stairs shouting for blood.
Lalo took two deep breaths and with a tired sigh escaping, decided it better to just leave seeing as he was missing his bat. Teleporting up the stairs to kick one of the clowns down the stairs with both feet causing a mess of people to fall into each other jamming the machineheads momentarily.
Another puff of smoke and then two more and Lalo was catching his breath on a small balcony close to his apartment block.

Just looking down into the streets caused a tad of anxiety that had never happened before...
It was during the two days of lying low in which his bar was raided three times. Twice by clowns and one group of robot bitches... Unfortunately for those would be raiders Lalo and staff were armed and ready.
Though Lalo thought it a good time to return the calls he had received.

"hey this is Ambush calling back, let's meet up for a drink and a uh, well I can't speak for all of us but for me theres a important conversation we should be having. Come by The Place on Lopez street after 7:30 an ask for Nachos if you dont see me"
==========================
I'd like to say some shit happened during your journey home but I missed the chance aha my fault,
either way it's a given no one should be making it home easily after that night. The timeskipped two days should result in some shit for your character. Enough so that you call Lalo for that drink and to see if he was getting stalked/hunted as well.

The bar is called "the place"
L3Z91sG.jpg The stairs down leading to the bar and the stairs up is a appartment building.
Inside of the bar
20210429_221320.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah himym is amazing
—————————————-

the next day she was trying to rob a guy in a alley. she was flirting with him and being nice to him and was reaching into his pocket with his wallet when 8 men walked into the alley all with suits and black masks on and surrounded her she looked around scared but started her spell when the guy she was robbing grabbed her and put her in a choke hold she struggled trying to get out he covered her mouth not letting her speak “you didn’t think we would let you just do your little spell against us did you~
She tried to call out for help but it was all mumbles
The suited men walked up to her and covered her mouth in duct tape and started to tie her hands behind her back
ash looked all around trying to find away out of this situation she was screwed
The men had her hands securely knotted and then kicked her to the floor
They grabbed crowbars baseball bats for more pain but they just started kicking her
Your worth a pretty penny don’t you know they mocked and kicked her more and more
She was in agony she shouted the best she could for help but no one could hear
She was bruised and bleeding when in all the kicking the duct tape had come off slightly she whispered her spell and knives fell from the sky the men panicked but it was too late for them it dropped on them and killed them all

she broke out of the rope and held her side as she got up she held onto a bin for some support after being kicked the shit out of and she walked in pain home there was someone on a rooftop watching her she could see a flash of a camera she sped up her pace and went back into her apartment through the window she sat on her bed and took off her cape and put her head in her hands the beating was painful she looked out the window and saw another flash of a picture she closed the blinds quickly and crawled to her phone.
“One new voice message”
I guess he does wanna talk” she said out loud
She listened to the voice mail:
“hey this is Ambush calling back, let's meet up for a drink and a uh, well I can't speak for all of us but for me theres a important conversation we should be having. Come by The Place on Lopez street after 7:30 an ask for Nachos if you dont see me”
Ash sat on her couch “he must had something happen to him to I should go I’m not gonna make it alone” she said defeatedly and she went to bed

she hadn’t had much sleep but it was enough she spent the day training mostly
She got changed into
1619704510685.png
that to blend more in but still have that supervillain feel and then when the time came went to the bar.
She tiptoed over the city trying not to attract attention.
She saw the bar “wow this bar it’s actually pretty cool maybe not super villain cool but it’s cool” she sat down at the bar table and ordered a scotch neat

Attachments

• 1619700500180.jpeg
    1619700500180.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
General Question suspected that someone would have attempted to follow the General back to a base of operations however no suspicious vehicle was found lurking nor were people stalking the street or hobby store so General Question decided to make a two prong plan.

A day has passed since the king of the hill tournament. General Question was seen leaving the hobby store at sunset using the van. The Lombardi family had a few of its made man find the van. They had begun following the van from a distance into a black car of their own but then for some odd reason, the van began to speed away faster.

Lombardi made man: "I think he saw us. Come on speed up."

The van and car would go in an elaborate chase around Bluebay city with the van always being in the lead before making an erratic swerve into the freeway only to get hit by a passing tanker truck. The tanker truck had made a wedge into the van driver seat area as the tanker truck tried to pull on its brakes before the van unceremoniously began to tumble as the Lombardi men noticed the extra wheels when the van showed its belly side to them as it continued to tumble and flip untl eventually coming to a stop.

Lombardi made man: "We got him."

Lombardi lieutenant: "Nah. I heard he could take a hit from that giant clown....This is nothing, you are going to check and make su...."

The van would explode and Lombardi lieutenant, Lombardi made man and the driver watched as bits and pieces of the van start to fall on the freeway along with bits and pieces of General Question and of course some of the money.

Lombardi lieutenant: "What the?!"

Lombardi made man: "I think he is dead boss..."

General Question broken torn helmet falls on the remains of the van along with bits and burned pieces of the prize money... The Lombardi trio decided the General is good and dead as they decided to speed away before the cops would arrive all the while not seeing the drone flying in the air carrying a small cardboard package fly off to one of Bluebay city coffee shops and dropping off a package of coffee beans for the owners before flying its way back to a hobby store where another Lombardi associate was inspecting the shop and noticed an old man in a wheel chair manning the shop. The Lombardi associate decided to enter the shop.

Old man: "Welcome to Quest Hobby store. Do you need figures or figurines? Board games or remote control toys? Looking for rule books or do you place an order online for pickup?"

Lombardi associate: "Ahem I'm actually looking for someone. About five feet wears metal Armour of some kind."

Old man: "Oh you mean my employee Vic. He went out said something about a special delivery for an advance chemistry set complete with Bunsen burner and propane tank....Yeah Vic went double time to deliver it."

Lombardi associate: "Why is he wearing Armour?"

Old man: "Promotion...He and my other employee Tori helps make costumes for the cosplay kids and theater kids. Also a big pay day for the store."

Lombardi associate: "Is the place open until midnight?"

Old man: "Yes but only when Vic or Tori is here. I usually close up shop by eight... I wonder when Vic is coming back."

Lombardi associate: "So does he have an apartment or something?"

Old man: "Odd question, you are asking."

Lombardi associate: "Umm I'm just an old friend of Vic. Heard he was in Bluebay city and thought I can come and surprise him at work."

Old man: "Ahh a friend of Vic. I get it, one of them cosplayers?."

Lombardi associate: "Yes sir. Love to dress up at the conventions. Thought I should catch up with Vic but I think I missed him."

Old man: "If he does not come back soon, I may need to close up shop. Got to get home don't want to miss my TV shows."

Lombardi associate: "Okay cool any chance you know where he lives?"

Old man: "Last I recall he lived in the suburbs....He invited me and Tori to his place for a house warming party."

Lombardi associate: "Do you have an address?"

Old man: "One moment, got to check my Rolodex."

The old man would bring up from behind the counter an old fashion Rolodex as he rolled through a bunch of the cards before finding it and pulling it out of the plastic holder. The old man would give the card to the Lombardi associate to which the Lombardi associate would take it as he noticed his cellphone vibrating in his pocket.

Lombardi associate: "Umm do you live here Mister?"

Old man: "You can call me Mister Quest but I live just above the store that way I don't miss my shows."

Lombardi associate would nod and leave the store before he would pick up his cellphone and discover that General Question or Vic is dead. Meanwhile in the basement of the store General Question is watching the security feed as well as the drone camera feed before smiling at the results as General Question checked his computer, the General would notice that there was a voicemail message.

Lalo (Ambush): "Hey this is Ambush calling back, let's meet up for a drink and a uh, well I can't speak for all of us but for me there's a important conversation we should be having. Come by The Place on Lopez street after 7:30 an ask for Nachos if you don't see me".

General Question started wondering how he was going to go to this meeting and began planning.

error wakes up the next day feeling like crap, his left arm was pretty messed up but he was ok except for that. He went down the fire escape and got some breakfast at the coffee shop next store and noticed two very suspicious guys on the other side of the room. As soon as he was done with his meal the two guys got up and fallowed him for a few blocks. error looks around and sees no one and turns around.
"so what the hell you two want"
"The price on your head"

one of the thugs pulls out a gun then the other try's to rush error with his hands.
"you see your first mistake was attacking me without heat protection"
he blocks the thug by grabbing is arm and then proceeds to use him as a shield.
"your second one was, well, I don't know fighting me in the first place"
he throws the first thug on the second and then lights them both on fire
"the smell is always the worst"

error the runs back too his roof and starts to listen to his only message.
"Hey this is Ambush calling back, let's meet up for a drink and a uh, well I can't speak for all of us but for me there's a important conversation we should be having. Come by The Place on Lopez street after 7:30 an ask for Nachos if you don't see me"
"meh I got time"

(time skip)

error arrives at the bar and see's that knife lady but none of the others. error looks around.
"not bad, for a bar"
he sits down and orders straight liquor on the rocks.

A 6ft9 bald African American male with a bionic implant replacing his left hand all the way to the elbow is the one serving drinks at the bar, " yea this isnt that sorta place... what? Would some barb wire and hanging bodies make the place super villian cool? HAH Gimme a break you costumes are ridiculous"
Once money was handed over JT served Ash her scotch with a bit more small talk before moving onto serve the regulars.

When Error arrived JT was quick to introduce himself
"hey man, I'm gonna try an be real civil with you. Cause I don't mean disrespect but there's no service to those wearing masks and helmets, we don't take shit from gangs or supers and uh i got no way of saying this nicely but for real? You smell like you sleep outside dawg you got money for that drink?"

When Lalo walked in around 7:40pm he was annoyed to see two people instead of three but he kept that inside. Walking past the two costumes to stand beside JT behind the bar, pouring himself a beer he says
"glad some of us are here, ey T this is two of the people in that game with me, we fought a mutant clown after"
"Real?" JT asked with a look of skepticism towards all three
"shut up man I don't believe in no mutie clown growing over 7ft and throwing the road at you"

Ash watched the hacker looking man walk in and thought he was quite interesting and his costume was really futuristic but she never said anything about it yet she was really scared about these people giving what happened yesterday she didn’t know whether she’d be kidnapped again

Ash drank her scotch in one gulp and set it down on the table she found the bar server to a interesting character and his skepticism didn’t make ash feel good after being tied up and beat yesterday because of probably the attack with the clowns.

she smiles and removes her mask “you don’t believe that clowns can be that powerful” she summons a knife a throws it at the wall “never underestimate power.
she looks around and remembers the point of being here “so anyway why Are we here?

General Question had prepared another mode of transportation and acquired various bits and pieces to help make a new Armour to replace the decoy that was used for the General Question fake death. The old man Mister Quest now closes up the shop and heads for his upstairs apart a bit early as General Question is still manufacturing his Armour, he notices on the security feed that Tori has come in for the night shift and knowing her she will also lock up the shop and just come down and start working on the costumes that were ordered.

General Question would return back to his work and watching the computer timer....General Question would mutter to himself that he is going to be late. Tori would enter his workshop.

Tori: "Vic....I was told that some mafia looking guy came by asking about you."

General Question: "I know Tori. I was down here working."

Tori: "Heard you took the modified van out and it went up in a bang."

General Question: "It was necessary Tori....Our plans would be disrupted if they kept looking for me."

Tori: "You called me earlier today something about Ambush planning something."

General Question: "Yeah, I got a meeting with him at somewhere called The Place at seven thirty tonight."

Tori: "I know that place manned by a big African American with a robot hand....please don't take his hand."

General Question: "I don't always take technology if I can help it."

Tori: "Promise me."

General Question: "Okay, I promise I won't take his robot hand..... unless he decides to attack me."

Tori: "That's all I can ask. What happened to your suit?"

General Question: "I told you, the clown."

Tori: "Oh super Clown right?"

General Question: "Yeah....you updated Mister Quest?"

Tori: "He knows Vic....Only people who don't know don't work for him. Next time use the sewers."

General Question: "It was hard to think at the time.....The new parts from the robot girl and the machine heads...is somewhat helping my mind."

Tori: "You know I care about you Vic ?"

General Question: "I know."

Tori: "The old man would have liked to see you become a villain....just don't disappear without saying Good bye..."

General Question: "If I vanished, pretty sure the computer will send the email."

Tori: "You should move....You going to be late to see Ambush."

General Question: "Just need a few more moments. Modifying the Armour a bit."

Tori would leave the room and go back to the costume and sewing side of the basement all the while watching the security feeds in case if anything happens.

At seven forty-five pm; after multiple misdirection did he finally find the sewer man hole and climbed the metal rungs up to the man hole lifting it a bit, General Question notices not many cars passing by and made his attempt out. Drenched in a mixture of sewer water and smelling of dirty rust old metal, General Question leap out of the sewer manhole and out to the streets before walking a bit more to reach: "The Place." General Question marched into the place obviously grumpy due to General Question being what appears to be nearly the last one to the get together. Not bothering to buy a drink or to pay attention to JT, General Question stomped forwarded before letting out some heavy breathes as the General Question spoke to the three members....

General Question: "Huff pufff hufff Blue bay city needs to work on their sewer system. To much old pipes and mismatched numbers.....huff puff care to explain what so ha hpmh important to drag me all the way here? Huh....wheres lightning girl?"

error watched as that Question guy walked in, and a even worse smell fallowed. A lot of thoughts rushed thru his head right now about how he got attacked, if the others were fallowed, the worsening smell that was filling the room. He could really use a drink right about now but there was no way he would take of his mask fully only just enough too eat or drink it meant to much to him.

"ok ok ok, hold on first of all, fuck this bartender, I willing to drink one of your likely shity drinks just to take my mind off things and you act like a dickhead, second why the hell are we hear, whats this important conversation we should be having , third no offense you smell like a burned skunk" (gesturing towards question)
"forth where the hell lightning knight, being 20 minutes late!"

error looked around everyone else just stared at him.
"sorry, had a rough day, can't go 5 minutes without someone jumping you."

"OH hell nah!!" JT almost shot the robot with his last resort killshot as it stomped through the door smelling like ass, Lalo had to talk him down.
"Nope nope nope, this is bullshit you take your fucking costume party elsewhere I ain't cleaning this shit"
"Oi I didn't know they would rock up like this!"
"He said one of y'all is late? Probably still rolling around in mud somewhere to track in here WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL STANDING THERE!!"
JT pointed at question raising his voice which made Lalo try to calm the situation down "ok ok we're heading round the back"
Finishing his beer in one quick gulp before teleporting past the bar to shoo his guests out.
Once they all stood in the ally like dirty clowns would and often do because they dont live in nice places,
Lalo had to rant first
"I'm hoping you have a good story for... that."
Lalo pointed at question stating "I know you have money, you will be paying for a cleaner I ain't hearing T bitch about this"
Shaking his head in disappointment muttering "unbelievable..." Loud enough for everyone to hear.

With a sigh the man pressed on. "anyway... I wanted to ask you guys if it seems like your being hunted. I've had clowns raid this place twice now, machineheads dropped by as well... even had a awkward moment with some Mario goons asking questions about this gang I'm in charge of... so share with the class, I'm guessing you didn't fall down the stairs"
Lalo nodded at Ash with sarcasm stronger than the smell from the other two.
"and I'm hoping you only recently started taking the sewers and it isn't your gimmick or whatever to just ruin floors where ever you stomp..."
Lalo wondered where their fifth might be... hopefully not dead. Or being contained by the machineheads as some living battery.

Last edited:
Ruby had... quite an eventful night when she got back to her apartment.. When she got inside they had been waiting for her. Four men in suits, hidden in the darkness and the shadows. As soon as she entered the kitchen and went to turn on the lights all hell had broken loose. A knife had suddenly swung to her neck and if it wasn't for a faint glint in the darkness it may of gone in. However she ducked instantly and swung around, sweeping the man off of his feet with a swift swipe of her leg. As he fell she rose her leg up in an axe kick and brought it crashing down onto the man's face.

The three other attacks rushed in guns blazing. Ruby ducked as a hatchet flew towards her and embedded itself into the wall behind her. "Oh COME ON I just had this place redecorated.." She turned around to face them but when one whipped out a Uzi she dove down behind a counter again as bullets flew through the air, shredding the kitchen up. The other two joined suite letting loose a hail of bullets. Ruby sighed feeling the rage building up within her. "Fuck these pricks.." She slammed her palm into the ground and sent a powerful shockwave of electricity across the floor, frying them. Standing back up she looked at the mess. "Fuck sake.." Walking over to one of the goons she looked him over. "Typical.." Pulling her leg back and giving them a swift kick to the ribs she left. Her place was a no go zone now, but she had others.. she had planned for something like this. Taking out the card she had been given she made her way through the city. She had stopped at various points around the city to make sure she wasn't being followed before finally she came upon "The Place"

She was actually sitting the roof of the building behind it in the alleyway when the others came through the back door. She smirked slightly and then dropped down landing behind the group. "I'm right here."

"holy shit that's a ten story drop" Lalo announced in bewilderment.

Last edited:
"OH hell nah!!" JT almost shot the robot with his last resort killshot as it stomped through the door smelling like ass, Lalo had to talk him down.
"Nope nope nope, this is bullshit you take your fucking costume party elsewhere I ain't cleaning this shit"
"Oi I didn't know they would rock up like this!"
"He said one of y'all is late? Probably still rolling around in mud somewhere to track in here WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL STANDING THERE!!"
JT pointed at question raising his voice which made Lalo try to calm the situation down "ok ok we're heading round the back"
Finishing his beer in one quick gulp before teleporting past the bar to shoo his guests out.
Once they all stood in the ally like dirty clowns would and often do because they dont live in nice places,
Lalo had to rant first
"I'm hoping you have a good story for... that."
Lalo pointed at question stating "I know you have money, you will be paying for a cleaner I ain't hearing T bitch about this"
Shaking his head in disappointment muttering "unbelievable..." Loud enough for everyone to hear.

With a sign the man pressed on. "anyway... I wanted to ask you guys if it seems like your being hunted. I've had clowns raid this place twice now, machineheads dropped by as well... even had a awkward moment with some Mario goons asking questions about this gang I'm in charge of... so share with the class, I'm guessing you didn't fall down the stairs"
Lalo nodded at Ash with sarcasm stronger than the smell from the other two.
"and I'm hoping you only recently started taking the sewers and it isn't your gimmick or whatever to just ruin floors where ever you stomp..."
Lalo wondered where their fifth might be... hopefully not dead. Or being contained by the machineheads as some living battery.
Ash put her hands through her hair slightly tense she nodded at the electric girl signalling saying hello and then looked back and started to tell her story “unfortunately I didn’t fall down some stairs I was doing my regular robbery being all seductive and what the fuck else and then I was surrounded by these men in black mask they covered my mouth making me unable to use my spell they grabbed me and tied my hands behind my back then kicked me to the FUCKING ground...” she was getting really pissed but tried to keep calm “then they mocked me and kicked the shit out of me and then said I was worth a lot of money I think they were gonna kidnap me they might try that again but anyway the duct tape came off and I killed the fuckers then I ran home there were men taking pictures of me though and really creepy ones and here we are” she revealed a big black bruise on her side and then hid it again

she sat on a bun and crossed one leg over the other and brushed her hair back “you know I used to be in the cat gang and I would deal with creepy dudes all the time so kidnapping isn’t something I’m unfamiliar with but those men were brutal to me like holy shit I’m guessing you all had something like that too right?

——————-
Cat gang - pretty much just Catwoman and her goons but slightly different and not Catwoman and ash is not a cat person thing but her flirty style is similar to the rest of the cat gang so they worked together

"really? my guys were pushovers, they pulled one gun and thought that was all they needed"

error then thought about how the knew were he would be its not like he has an address in his name

"but you know, I have no idea how they found me, I was in my... safe-house"

the others could tell he was not telling the truth but he continued anyway.

"they knew about my favorite coffee shop and when I showed up there"

General Question waited for the replies of gathered members and also the reply of the bartender of this place.

Error: "ok ok ok, hold on first of all, fuck this bartender, I willing to drink one of your likely shitty drinks just to take my mind off things and you act like a dickhead, second why the hell are we here, whats this important conversation we should be having , third no offense you smell like a burned skunk....forth where the hell lightning knight, being 20 minutes late!....sorry, had a rough day, can't go 5 minutes without someone jumping you."

JT: "OH hell nah!!....Nope nope nope, this is bullshit you take your fucking costume party elsewhere I ain't cleaning this shit"

Ambush (Lalo): "Oi I didn't know they would rock up like this!"

JT: "He said one of y'all is late? Probably still rolling around in mud somewhere to track in here WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL STANDING THERE!!"

Ambush (Lalo):"ok ok we're heading round the back."

As the gather members started marching out of the place; General Question would walk slower than the rest making sure to allow the wet imprints of his combat boots mark the ground and as General Question was about to leave did he address JT.

General Question: "Its because of my skin color isn't it?"

General Question smiled behind his full face helmet at the obvious insult that he threw to JT before gently picking up his sewer water drenched cape and began to gently wring it as the excess sewer water was removed from the cape and dropped at the entrance of the the place as General Question left through the front door and followed the group to the back alley.

Ambush (Lalo): "I'm hoping you have a good story for... that. I know you have money, you will be paying for a cleaner I ain't hearing T bitch about this.....unbelievable..."

Then the loud sign; If Ambush wants a story then General Question got a ton of them but which one to use...

Ambush (Lalo): "Anyway... I wanted to ask you guys if it seems like your being hunted. I've had clowns raid this place twice now, machine heads dropped by as well... even had a awkward moment with some Mario goons asking questions about this gang I'm in charge of... so share with the class, I'm guessing you didn't fall down the stairs and I'm hoping you only recently started taking the sewers and it isn't your gimmick or whatever to just ruin floors where ever you stomp..."

This would be the moment the Lightning girl arrived with a spectacular entrance to boot.

Ruby : "I'm right here."

Ambush (Lalo): "holy shit that's a ten story drop"

Ash: "Unfortunately I didn’t fall down some stairs I was doing my regular robbery being all seductive and what the fuck else and then I was surrounded by these men in black mask they covered my mouth making me unable to use my spell they grabbed me and tied my hands behind my back then kicked me to the FUCKING ground...then they mocked me and kicked the shit out of me and then said I was worth a lot of money I think they were gonna kidnap me they might try that again but anyway the duct tape came off and I killed the fuckers then I ran home there were men taking pictures of me though and really creepy ones and here we are....You know I used to be in the cat gang and I would deal with creepy dudes all the time so kidnapping isn’t something I’m unfamiliar with but those men were brutal to me like holy shit I’m guessing you all had something like that too right?"

General Question decided first things first explain why he smells like a sewer and then go to the brass tacks of things. General Question made a simple turn to show of the drenched Armour before replying.

General Question: "Ladies and Gentlemen, let me regale you a tale of my woes......It began on the eve of our victory when we last went on our separate ways....I returned to my laboratory deep within the belly of the sewers watching my string of lies take effect within the police department as various police officers that investigated Aces scrap yard found the multiple bodies of our path to glory along with juicy Lombari members still around to take the blame...I watched in awe as some of the police officers involved put in a report to internal affairs of possible police commissioner and Lombari family ties.....The report went to Internal Affairs however the police commissioner was not the only person in the pocket of the Lombari family as another officer quickly reported to the commissioner about the strings of lies that I helped spun and just when I was getting to the good part, a sewer pipe broke and nearly damaged my surveillance systems with it nearly flooding my laboratory with its contents and seeing how this was a problem that the Blue bay city sewage team should fix, I called them and alas tragedy struck again.....Turns out they have no control and will not repair anything that breaks in the sewers so woest me.....I did it myself. That is when I got your call Ambush hearing we are going to have a meeting at such an upscale establishment....The Place....I decided to use my newest Armour but realization sprang to me.......it was on the ground when the pipe dumped its contents. Realizing that time would not be on my side; I decided that I share my misfortune. I put on my suit, made some sewer water angels and swam for it......"

General Question pause for dramatic effect and after a minute he got serious.

General Question: "If you believe half my story then I have got a Blue bay city bridge to sell you....Ahem what happened; I was followed to my cover operation by Lombari family members. It seems like my lies got under their collars as the police are doing a serious investigation into Ace scrap yard and the police commissioner connections. Following a plan I made for the occasion, I made it seem like I left my cover operation, making sure that my tag alongs followed me, pretended to be making a delivery only to get caught in accident and boom....General Question died in a van explosion with my tag alongs looking shocked and surprised at their luck.....Sure they were lazy but gullible...Bits and pieces flying everywhere. Took me a while to leave from my base of operations and to get to this hipster bar: The Place.....Boy I hate the place for it being exclusive...."

General Question wait again a bit before looking at the group and replying.

General Question: "Based on our collective stories, I can theorize and summarize that we have been attacked or followed in some way. Some got away or some eliminated their attackers but the main thing is we are marked......Well most of you are; I'm supposed to be dead."

Red. All the big man with the robot hand could see was red.
Rage, pure inconsolable anger brought on by disrespect. The disrespect of a supervillian, most likely used to picking on those who he believed beneath him.
Of course general question is a mystery to JT, the man only knowing details from immediate clues such as he is wearing robot like armor and smelling like shit. The bartender was to mad to let this slide. Not only did the costume crack a skin colour joke, but he purposely wringed out shitty cape water as well as deliberately stomp the mess into the floor.

It was then an there JT left from behind the bar to follow them into the ally. Aiming his robotic hand to discharge his last resort killshot as the man was finishing his tale...
A brilliant bolt of green energy flew, the recoil almost knocking JT's arm out of socket. Instantly Burning a hole through general questions armor and skull before burning a hole out the other side for melted brain and plasma to leak.
"Fucking costumes thinking they invincible trackin shitty water everywhere? Fucking MORON!!" JT roared at the four left in the ally as the suit of armor fell to the ground with a lifeless thud.

Lalo had teleported in shock as he saw his friend aim at them. Though to see question shot a moment after declaring "im supposed to be dead" it was kinda funny, he would need to ask JT if he waited for a moment or just shot out of rage. You know, when he calms down of course.

JT stormed back into the bar, able to clean up the mess now that the one who caused it is no longer breathing.
"I, uh... don't agree with what my friend did just now. But if you three are wanting to get revenge for old tin can man there I'd suggest just leaving."
Certainly hard to gain people's trust when a known associate of yours murders another for umm. Making a literal mess.
===========
Pyrotechnical1 Pyrotechnical1 silent whisper silent whisper Jigajig Jigajig
First death, goes to Vahn Vahn sorry and thanks for playing.
The general lesson for others to take is maybe not provoke npc's when its mentioned they have a last resort killshot.

Last edited:
Ashes eyes widened as she looked at the others “wow shit he does not play I like you. You guys seem fun!” The last bit she said in a very excited voice and was jumping up and down clapping her hands covered her eyes and the exposed body on the ground with all the blood “a little gruesome though”

she chuckled “and after what that guy just did I’ll pass getting revenge however could I have a shot” she said kindly to the bartender who she was impressed by

and was stretching her arms “so what we do now we could like be a gang and you work together find out who’s the main people trying to kill us”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back