• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lalo gagged at the smell and cleared his throat before moving on "i think figuring out whose pissed and why is a bit easier said then done. I don't know if its worth listening to the words of a dead man, far as I know it's the Mario family who have the police in pocket... but from a guess? I'd say the Lombari felt we weren't showing proper respect, when the big clown tore the fence down and brought the cops it pissed them off more so they riled up the gangs under them..."
A brief pause occurred as Lalo attempted to remember who works under the Lombari. At least four or three shit operations and of course the robobitches.
Thats why The Machineheads are out.. But the clowns being stupid and violent isnt much difference except recently they knew my name, hell they came in yesterday asking to see Lalo."
The teleporter gave his guess on the matter..
"we uhhhm, killed some Triads at that game and honor is a big deal to them... Could be all of Chinatown after us..."
Lalo took out a smoke to light as he continued
"doubt the Edgelords care, unless one of you has wronged count syphilis at some point in your life..."
Count syphilis being a insulting joke alluding to the Vampire leader of the Edgelord shadows Count Serafti...
A supernatural force of the night who owns most of the working ladies in BlueBay. Lives in a S&M nightclub.

"If you wasn't attacked by any of those fuckers then it's likely the Lombari put up a massive bounty to get the desperate and the crazies to draw us out."

Ash sighed and was frustrated from being hunted down “well I ain’t being hunted down myself and I wanna at least do something why don’t we make those fucking edgelords care send a message we’re not ones to fuck with!” She was getting too excited that her flirty persona was starting to slip she fixed her sitting posture and coughed “you know just an idea...I’m fine with whatever you interesting gentlemen come up with~” she said flirtously she was trying the best she could to hide how she was so happy to do something in a team again

she was thinking about the edgelords she had met some guys that had worked for him before all quite creepy when it came to woman she didn’t like being near them unless she got paid

"sh-it, did he just ta ta-take out the big guy"
he looked at ground, petrified.
"great, just great... look we are good as dead if we don't work together. and I don't know about you guys but I kinda want to spend my money before I die from wining it, so I say we show everyone not to mess us by killing anybody who trys to mess with us. and another thing sense we lost one... maybe we should call in a few favors"
error pulled out his phone and walked away. he had started to dial the number, it went straight to voice mail
"hey Vicktor was it, anyway I need to ask a favor, I got money if you want it but umm me and some, acquaintances need some help, by the way it's error, you probable don't remember me but your the only guy I know that keeps a deal so call me ok"
error hangs up and walks back towards the group.

A moment passed before Lalo spoke again, what the woman said intrigued him however as it could be the start to a plan...
“Well if we was to kill the count and takeover his rackets an shit... safe to say all the chancers in that operation will fall in line.”
Smoke flows from his mouth as he contemplated further
“Mind you Im talking about 30% of those fuckers under a spell or just in it to dress ‘cool’ and swing a sword... from what I hear vampires have slaves, uh like servants he mind fucks into service or something... we take out the head honcho maybe those free of the headfuck join our cause. Provided they wanna dress more normal and still swing a sword”

there was a few people or “chancers” as lalo put it living in his apartment block. A chancer being a nicer way of saying low level criminal working for a gang for quick money or the chance to and rise up in status for the ‘big time’.
“Let’s go back inside, think this over more... Oi mask man, you wanna home with a shower and change of clothes I’ll give you a place on the second floor. But living here means protecting your home”
Pyrotechnical1 Pyrotechnical1 silent whisper silent whisper Jigajig Jigajig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back