Shadowland Taint - 0

Experience Points - Total: 00 / Spent: 00 / Unspent: 00

Clan - Pheonix

Family - Shiba

School - Isawa Shugenja School

Element Affinity - Water

Element Deficiency - n/a

Game of Twenty Questions:

01. What Clan does your Character belong to?

Pheonix

02. What family does your Character belong to?

Shiba

03. Is your Character a Bushi, Shugenja, or Courtier?

Shugenja

04. How would others describe your Character's appearance?

Fair, but not beautiful. In her youth, she was strong and muscular, but in her teens, she developed a leaner form. Others point to the roundness of her chest and suggest that she will regain her girth someday.

05. What is your Character's primary motivation?

To expand her knowledge and prove herself to have been a worthy student in the Isawa Shugenja School

06. Who is the person your Character trusts most in the World?

Her father. Her mother was always the greater Bushi and her father the more sensible. He often ran the household while her mother travelled in service.

07. What is your Character's Greatest...

07a. Strength?

Her ability to draw directly from the Void itself

07b. Weakness?

She lacks the detailed understanding of the universe as she might like

08. What does your Character think of Bushido?

It is the foundation upon which honor and glory may be built. To fail in following the path of bushido is to fail to understand the importance of life in the universe.

09. What is your Character's opinion of their Clan?

The founded Rokugan and they should be responsible for running it, as part of a council of the clans in service to the Emperor.

10. Is your Character married?

Not yet, though marriage propositions have been suggested. She had a boy she loved in her youth, and they had promised to wait for her to complete her schooling before marrying. But two years ago, his family announced his betrothal to another girl, two years younger than they. This devastated her, and she has been slow to accept any announced intentions to meet with her.

11. Does your Character have any prejudices?

Not many. She doesn't like the warlike nature of the Lion Clan, but is willing to accept it from the Crab Clan

12. To whom does your Character owe the most loyalty?

The memory of her grandmother, Kasai

13. What are your Character's...

13a. Favorite thing?

A series of scrolls documenting many forms of omen reading, as well as information on divination using sticks with marks on them.

13b. Least favorite thing?

A letter from the Miromoto family hoping that she would meet Takezo as a possible marriage prospect.

14. Does your Character have any recurring mannerisms?

She does like to count things in her head, as if to keep herself steady. Sometimes she will seem more distant as she counts her heartbeats when she tries to quiet her emotions.

15. What about your Character's emotions?

Kimita bottles her emotions, but doesn't hold them in well. Her happiness, anger, frustration and sadness are visible just below the surface.

16. How would your Character handle a subordinate's improper behavior?

She would appear very frustrated but remain silent hoping at they will understand their misstep and never repeat it. Then make a sincere apology to the offended individual

17. How would your Character's parents describe her?

Her mother would say she is out of her element as a Shugenja, but her father would disagree. Her talents would have been wasted as a Bushi, and she has a chance to excel beyond her boundaries this way. Both would comment that she is a bit too studious, but would admit that she seems to handle herself well.

18. What is your Character's highest ambition?

To teach in the Isawa Shugeja Scool

19. How religious is your Character?

Fairly religious. She has very strong piety to her ancestors, especially her grandmother

20. How will your Character die?

Poisoned by a rival Shugenja for her knowledge and scrolls

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheet looks good, except that you can't take Void magic without the Ishiken-do advantage. I'm probably going to assign a yojimbo to yourself and Ameiko (SS's character) who will explain the ways of Rokugan to you as you go along.

Okay, I took the Ishiken-do advantage with the extra points you gave us. Added some more skills as well. That pushed me to Insight 2, so I still have to choose 3 more spells.

Not sure that Ameiko would need a yojimbo. I can probably use one. I still need to write up some background.

I /am/ our Yojimbo. *Kidding, a Sword-Waver/Assistant is /very/ damn useful to me, too.*

The Shiba school's first or maybe second technique, lets them assist us in Casting Rolls. Is very damn useful.

Users who are viewing this thread