• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Third Crusade Was the Worst Crusade (MxF)

An Angry Hussar

I like pie.
Let's be quite clear, before we begin: I have no idea what I'm doing.

Now that we've got that out of the way. Feel free to keep reading. Or don't. I'm a guy with a cat as an avatar, not a cop.

Looking for a lady to take part in something relatively epic in scale. It would take place shortly after the failure of the Third Crusade in 1192 to recapture Jerusalem from Saladin. If all this is complete Greek to you, you should probably take a quick peek at the Wikipedia page for the Third Crusade. I promise, it isn't too difficult to understand: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Crusade

The premise of the roleplay would be between my character, a disillusioned Knight Hospitaller, travelling East after the failure of the Crusade. Turning an irritated eye away from both Christianity and Islam, due to the pointless bloodshed of the wars between them, he seeks solace in the lands further East, towards the Orient.

Where would the roleplay take place? That would be between myself and whoever is interested. Song Dynasty China? Okay. The Mongol tribes to the north? That works. One of the warring factions within India? That's cool, too. The world (So long as it is East of Jerusalem, now...) is our oyster.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back