• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Thief and Runaway Princess

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
A young princess is tired of her life and wants something exciting to happen so she runs away. She stumbles upon a thief that was just about to rob (your pick). Going to tell the owner, the thief somehow beckons her to follow him and after some persuasion, she follows him. During their adventures, he finds out about her secret after falling for her. Now, after someone recognizes the girl, they go to tell the king and queen and the thief and princess are stuck with deciding whether to go back to the kingdom and separate or stay together and run from the kingdom for the rest of their lives.

I am looking for a male character to play the thief. I want a paragraph in replies, you can add more if you'd like. And, please contribute to the RP. Meaning, tell me if you have ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back