• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’“๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐‘จ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š (Partner Search) [FxF]

TerrorKitty

โ—ข Kitty โ—ค
Helper
Supporter

• N
    SERIES

The TerrorKitty Anthology

A vast medley of ever evolving narratives with each episode existing within its own reality.

The cast and characters are constantly rotated, remixed, and referenced as a part of an experimental viewing experience in which the audience input affects the self-developing plot-line.

These are stories untold, unfolding right before your eyes. Their lives are in your hands, each world is yours to explore... Yet a word of caution for any possible participant~

If you dare to gaze down this rabbit whole of romance, drama, and mystery.... You may find yourself staring right back.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
CAST
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

The TerrorKitty Anthology

A vast medley of ever evolving narratives with each episode existing within its own reality.

The cast and characters are constantly rotated, remixed, and referenced as a part of an experimental viewing experience in which the audience input affects the self-developing plot-line.

These are stories untold, unfolding right before your eyes. Their lives are in your hands, each world is yours to explore... Yet a word of caution for any possible participant~

The Anthology contains infinite possible versions of any given story, as each world is created in real-time within an isolated reality. The various plot-lines branch out from a single opening scene which can be chosen from a customizable selection of pre-sets or completely unique as decided by the viewer.

Pre-Set Opening Scenes

Hex and Heart
An impossibly large Victorian mansion had been under construction for years until now, and the woman who moved in is as mysterious as she is alluring. She's hiding...Something and then there's that song, that haunting beautiful voice fluttering it's way through the town every few nights, yet no one can hear it but you. One night, there's a large party being thrown at the mansion, yet no one in town is invited...No one, but you. You don't want to go at first...But then you hear that song once again... - Mi-Sun
Basically, a 200+ year old Witch moves into the town as the land was passed down to her by someone a long time ago.

She's very... Extra...And rich...And powerful, and essentially the head of Witch society. Instead of moving onto the land, she spent the last few decades having her massive plot of land being renovated to her liking (Witches live much longer than average humans, especially of higher blood) so she had time to wait.

Though a modern day town developed around it. She hosts a party, a solstice celebration doubling as a full moon, a rare event indeed. Witches from around the world flock to attend, mostly those of higher blood or wealth , and even a fair bit of humans, some with enough status and wealth of their own to attend on equal footing, while many are accompanying a witch as a servant.

Everyone wants to get the attention of the head Witch, get close to her either for her riches, power, or beauty, if not all three, but she has no interest in any them. Rather, she's only really interested in the human neighbor of hers, who not only has affinity to magic, hence they can hear the song; they're also mysteriously resistant to many if not most forms of magic, charms, hexes, curses, etc despite being completely ordinarily unremarkable otherwise. I had an idea that their resistance to certain magics grows over time and as they familiarize themself with magic, for example being rendered mute by a spell to keep their mouth shut but at first would be more taxing than usual for an experienced which but not impossible, but if tried again it would be much harder to maintain and the human could resist and break the spell in a few seconds, eventually being immune to it and similar spells.

(Also magic works on a power basis of understanding, stamina, and affinity. A witch has to understand the spell's fundamental concept and then exert energy into casting it, the energy is the same as physical exertion so too much would be physically draining. Witches of higher blood caste have more stamina and there for power, longer life spans, and higher affinity rates etc. Affinity is random and rare, allowing someone to instinctually use to a type of magic with less direct understanding and less use of stamina, sometimes types that difficult or impossible to learn otherwise)

I'd like it to be that after the party the witch invites the human to work for them as a retainer or something, in exchange she'd pay for their college or something important and difficult to refuse, preferably something that would help secure their future. I want it to be a situation where they're not living together at first and the witch slowly introduces the other character into their world, while also giving the witch a moment to slow down and peak into that of a young adult human's life as well.

I can totally see the opening party scene clear in my head ๐Ÿคฉ the human meekly makes their way into the part, feeling totally out of place in the massive estate and tons of unfamiliar people in such a setting, but they follow the sound of the voice, catching glimpses of strange things and behaviors, hinting at the magic nature of most the guests in a safe space for use of their abilities, which is confusing at first and they don't actually directly witness it until they meet, but even then it's dismissed as a dream by the next day.
It would be cute or funny if they dressed up, or just wandered into the grounds in their pajamas.

I think it would start at the moment they meet, and how it got to the point would be given after or later in the post as a flashback scene.

The party is totally inspired by Great Gatsby btw~

Peaks and Passion
Park Ranger gets reader for her day and takes a morning hike and routine check up but I'd alerted of an emergency when she gets back to her tower, someone fell into a crevice and needs to be rescued - Seulbin
I already wrote out an opening post draft for this, but it needs a bit more work. The idea is the Ranger makes a daring rescue to save the other person and they take them back to their tower for minor medical attention and they start a bond. The RP should eventually continue outside the park, it just starts there

Waves and Wallflowers
Aquarium Intern's last day, she's overseeing handling of the sea turtles and gets to give a special behind the scenes tour to some guests, but after her final shift ends, she's found outside the aquarium crying by one of the tour guests - Penny, Mi-Sun
This is probably the least fleshed out idea, all I know is I wanted her to love turtles and has a personal campaign to protect their eggs on the beach front, but it's not going very well

Red Flavor****
A girl from a wealthy background arrives at her family's farm that had fallen in disrepair after they moved to the city when was little. Inheriting it from her mother who recently passed, bringing forth conflictions from her mother's dictatorial control over her life. She's a bit in over her head and not used to the rural area. She's trying to start up a strawberry and sunflower farm but isn't doing well, until a childhood friend she no longer remembers shows up to welcome her friends return (or recognizes her while passing by or something) - Bee
Essentially it starts about a month or two after one of our characters moves back into the town and they're having a hard time with their farming efforts and it's been incredibly stressful, especially on their own. The people in town are friendly but people keep bringing up her mother and father and it hasn't really helped with her dealing with being there, though they don't know how dysfunctional the family was on the inside and don't know much better. It's her childhood friend who tried multiple times to talk to her but couldn't get her attention but can see the most how her old friend is hurting and decides to go talk to her directly where is where things start.

A girl is found asleep on a metro train which had just reached its last stop. She was coming home from work but had gotten herself drunk just prior, having received notice that her girlfriend was breaking up with her and kicking her out of their apartment. Not wanting to confront the situation she ended up staying passed her usual stop and passed out. The person who found her brings her to their home and tries to help her figure things out - Mi-Sun, Astraea
This is definitely a more gritty and melodramatic plotline. It would be the slowest of slow burns and delve rather deep into the impacts the situation has on the characters. Definitely not for the faint of heart and is more likely to be rather sad than exciting.

Rule 01
All characters are 18+ and I prefer partners that are as well. Mature themes and dark topics are my bread and butter, but doesn't have to be a focus. I just like having options open. Plots will be romance based and revolve around the characters and their relationship which should develop naturally and realistically.

Rule 02
When it comes to writing ability, I prefer 300 min - 1,500 max words per post per person, but I won't be mad if you or I can't make it to even the minimum. It happens to us all. I also would like someone who's at least had some experience writing RPs for a while, but you don't need to be some aficionado or anything. I like to aim for about 500 - 1,000 myself personally, and I'll hit max when I'm really into it. I may even spring a 3,000 word post for huge turning points which isn't often but it's a sign things are going well.

Rule 03
Talking to each other is a must, building a relationship with an RP partner is a special and important part of the process. Let's be friends and have fun together <3

Rule 04
Time doesn't matter. Hours or days, between posts means nothing in the grand scheme, however, would prefer that you can guarantee you can write at least one post a week, though if it works out I expect more between us.

Last edited:
I should also clarify that the plots I listed aren't the only options, I'm open to any and all ideas you may have as well. My characters are the backbone of any RP not necessarily the setting or plot

Also just DM me ^^ if you're not sure what to say, just give your thoughts on a plot of your own, or what you think of the one's I've shown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back