• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Terrarian Journey (Terraria RP)

Should I include mods? If so, which?

• GIve me all the stuff! Calamity and Thorium!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give me some of the stuff! Calamity!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Give me some of the Stuff! Thorium!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Keep it Vanilla! No Mods!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
maxresdefault.jpg

Hello there! My name is Mythy and I had a rather interesting idea: Run through the game of Terraria in RP form! Many mechanics and items I think would transfer over, but I'm sure even others wouldn't. The players would be a group of Terrarians starting similar to in the game: With very little gear, and with the Guide nearby. Perhaps a small cabin to live in during the night. Characters could gain special skills based on their class, which will be similar to the game: Melee, Ranged, Magic, Summon, etc. We may also throw in the Calamity and Thorium mods if that's what's desired! Physics would be a mix of in-game and slightly-more realistic physic groups.

Regardless of the choice of mods, the group would work their way up from basicallyhobos to Heroes of Terraria, similar to the progression of the game. Biomes and such would be gotten to through time-skips, likely, and there would be a bit more plot and quests than in the game. As well, the building aspect may need to be phased out and replaced with a bit more of a slight management aspect of a village that grows over time with extra NPCs for more options.

All in all, that's the basics of the idea. If you're interested or have a question - or both! - drop a message here, and I'll get back to you!

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

Are you looking to be RPing ingame, or have your own server for the game? Or, just RPing it on this website or another website and not be playing on Terraria? Lol.

I think you have good ideas, just a little confused since this isn't DM worthy unless I want to ask relevant questions for the Roleplay.

Are you looking to be RPing ingame, or have your own server for the game? Or, just RPing it on this website or another website and not be playing on Terraria? Lol.

I think you have good ideas, just a little confused since this isn't DM worthy unless I want to ask relevant questions for the Roleplay.
No, it'd just be an RP. We wouldn't actually be playing Terraria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back