• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tempest Academy for Sort-of Superheroes

ave goin insane

here's to never growing up
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
»»————- ★ ————-««

Dear {Name},

You have been cordially invited to attend Tempest Academy. We have taken note of your exceptional abilities, and can promise you an education greater and more attuned to your specific skillset than any you may be receiving currently. Free food and boarding will be provided, as well as a weekly allowance to use at your pleasure.

We hope to see you soon.

SIncerely,
Richard C. Hawke, Headmaster of Tempest Academy

»»————- ★ ————-««

So, maybe you've been vigilanteing-it-up for the past few months. Perhaps you're a sidekick-in-training. Or maybe you're just wondering why there's knives shooting out of your ass. Well, welcome to the Tempest Academy for Sort-of Superheroes.

Ever since the government decided, 'hey, maybe we shouldn't have unattended minors fighting street crime', Tempest has been there to train future heroes. From the tech geniuses, to aliens, to literal wizards, we can handle anything you throw at us. Well, maybe not the wizards. But you'll just have to wait and see for that one.

(The kids coming to this school will already be aware of any powers they might have, and some will already be vigilantes or sidekicks.)

I'm happy that so many people are interested! Here's the sign-up thread:

I'm happy that so many people are interested! Here's the sign-up thread:

Do we post our characters there?

I'm interested but I have some questions.
1. Are you looking more for metahumans or supernaturals? I got the impression that you're looking for metas but thought I should ask and not assume.
2. What relative power level do you want player characters to function at?
3. What are some examples of powers that are a flat out no?

Interested! Though, wondering, Do you accept any sort of tech/cyborgish characters? (I may need to explain this more. ._.)

That, and do we have any sort of 'official' OOC chat? I know that there's a CS and 'planning' thread, but that may end up getting real cluttered...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back