What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Team (A marvel/DC knockoff)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Magical
  5. Meta
  6. Super Powers
  7. Supernatural

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Don kong could apparently level a city block with his chi beams, of course he would one shot a hairy Roman aha

Either way

That's pretty acceptable, once I read a sheet I'd be able to say yay or nay
Awesome now i have something to do…its boring at work today. Im the only one here lol.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
"I'm dying so no I'm not coming into work"
Dew it.
Alright i gotta work on his back story but he is done already for the most part. Ill message you in a bit to cover world lore bits and see if the backstory i have planned is a match to your worlds lore.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
Neon Chilli Neon Chilli Also one last question for tonight. Would it be possible to have Black mantis Help him get his hands on a shield and some weapons that can actually be effective in modern day? Like a shield that can actually stop bullets, A sword and spear made of lighter higher quality metals?

Neon Chilli

Just a bottle of chilli standing in a ghost town
Neon Chilli Neon Chilli Also one last question for tonight. Would it be possible to have Black mantis Help him get his hands on a shield and some weapons that can actually be effective in modern day? Like a shield that can actually stop bullets, A sword and spear made of lighter higher quality metals?
Its basically batman, so yea

BuggaBoo

Bumble♥Girlie~!!
Hi!! K so i dropped off my app for Ahmi, one of two girlies. I'll finish up the app for her sister Corki as soon as sheets drop in

Users who are viewing this thread