The Teahouse

Also, if anyone has been to see Doctor Strange, that's a pretty good example of what parts of this game might look like.  And parts of certain cities in Hell generally.  Many Escher Boulevards. 

I'm super-fucking stoked.  All the writing I can't do for myself and a productive future I can at least do for you people :)

It will be good to have something a little more lively about.  Like I think I said yesterday, my biggest concern is making Harrow a boring wind-up hero.

At least John Wick likes dogs.

Some interesting substances to find in Hell.

Sungold is formed from raw Essence in the First Circle.  Dense, pure, brilliantly gold, and extremely radioactive.  Rare, but not often used in decoration.

Bronzerays are beams of light from the outer reaches of the First Circle which can be trapped in a mirrored box until they settle into ingots of metal.  A popular choice for gunsmiths across Hell.

Ultrablack is the coalescence of raw Essence in the Second Circle.  Disquieting to look at, ultrablack cannot be warmed or lit, and is said to consume even memory, if one looks at it too long. Shockingly common, but difficult to harvest or work into a functional object.

Inkor appears like black ink, but can be compelled to shift into a variety of scintillating colours. A tempermental substance that must be handled with care, lest it settle in a less useful form than one might wish.  A popular material for artists, dream-sculptors, poets, and narcotic connoisseurs. 

Some interesting substances to find in Hell.

Sungold is formed from raw Essence in the First Circle.  Dense, pure, brilliantly gold, and extremely radioactive.  Rare, but not often used in decoration.

Bronzerays are beams of light from the outer reaches of the First Circle which can be trapped in a mirrored box until they settle into ingots of metal.  A popular choice for gunsmiths across Hell.

Ultrablack is the coalescence of raw Essence in the Second Circle.  Disquieting to look at, ultrablack cannot be warmed or lit, and is said to consume even memory, if one looks at it too long. Shockingly common, but difficult to harvest or work into a functional object.

Inkor appears like black ink, but can be compelled to shift into a variety of scintillating colours. A tempermental substance that must be handled with care, lest it settle in a less useful form than one might wish.  A popular material for artists, dream-sculptors, poets, and narcotic connoisseurs. 

Aw man I wonder what kinds of armor and weapons Viv could craft if she had to reforge her gear again...

so many exciting possibilities!

although none of this seems terribly useful. Except...ultrablack might be a good defense against sunlight and fire

oooh that would actually work really well

So the Abbess made both swords? She should probably know by now Gharkia's choice of weapon is the axe.

Were it a duel, she would let him use the axe.

But a duel this is not.  Still, perhaps she won't be slighted. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back