Advice/Help The Tattoo

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
I had this idea with tattoos lately and since this will be the first time this rp idea has gotten a good response, aside from other rp ideas I've had, I need help with ideas with plot and whatnot. If anything else, pm me so I can toss ideas around with anyone willing to help out.

I had this idea with tattoos lately and since this will be the first time this rp idea has gotten a good response, aside from other rp ideas I've had, I need help with ideas with plot and whatnot. If anything else, pm me so I can toss ideas around with anyone willing to help out.

Can you explain a little bit more about tattoos? Such as the premise you're trying to go for in the RP? Or any other details that determine the RP like genre, setting, and mechanics?

The genre is fantasy. The setting is an island. About the tattoos...They are imbued with a mystic ink that comes off if the wearer is not the one the tattoo wants. In sense the tattoos are somewhat sentient but still need to be attached. The premise overall is to discover why your on this island and get to the bottom of if you can get back home or not. Mechanics....everyone starts simple before gaining a new ability to their tattoo and their tattoo grows bigger.

The genre is fantasy. The setting is an island. About the tattoos...They are imbued with a mystic ink that comes off if the wearer is not the one the tattoo wants. In sense the tattoos are somewhat sentient but still need to be attached. The premise overall is to discover why your on this island and get to the bottom of if you can get back home or not. Mechanics....everyone starts simple before gaining a new ability to their tattoo and their tattoo grows bigger.

So what specific questions do you have for people, so they can offer insight? Example: What type of abilities should I have for my tattoos, or what type of characters should I allow? Or any questions that you can't answer on your own for your role play?

I appreciate you answering my questions, but you really need to provide a list of concepts/mechanics/setting/plots you're trying to go for, and then ask questions related to those entities.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi
Hmm....Thank you for telling me that. I do need to look at this more thoroughly before trying to get more people. I normally don't plan very much in ahead when I make rps but I do need to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back