• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tattoo OOC

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
不明な雄大な勇気
Unknown Majestic Courage
IC || OOC || CS

Chat to your hearts content. Any suggestions on events that could take place in the rp? Let me know via tagging or pming. Same goes with questions.
Some rules:
1. Try to be active at least either once a day or week. If life gets ahead of ya and demands your attention, let me know so we can try to make a work around.
2. As Reika says in the intro, 'don't be a smartass.' No one likes the one person that's wanting to meta everything in their way or wants their way. I will tolerate asking for certain things in the plot but for the entire plot and where it goes, NO SIR!
3. Be fair and kind to one another.
4. Everyone knows to follow rpn's rules.

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
Well, this is interesting so I'm gonna say stuff.

As for the issue stone brought up about hosted projects and the amount of people and all, perhaps every time they level up their tattoo elemental thing either Reina and Mana or other NPC tattoo artist show up and give a new (group) of people more tattoos. So every 4-5 events you get new people with the same kanji the current people started off with.

Assuming I have this right, the char with the fire kanji (who can summon fire the size of a pencil) goes through 5 events and they gain the ability to heat things up and then later another person with a fire kanji shows up and 4-5 events later and they get the ability to summon light, and then they go down different paths. (Ugh I've been playing too many Rpgs)

Otherwise, world building just naturally happens when you're in a fantasy world so you could move this later.

(This is longer than I thought)

Just wondering with the intro story, is it implied that all of the player characters are friends/acquaintances before getting their tattoo, or just that in general their stories are similar in that regard?

Completely struggling to find an inspirational character pic for this rp, figured I'd make the first male. Sound is just so non-specific aesthetically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back