• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tattoo (3 more positions open)

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
不明な雄大な勇気
Unknown Majestic Courage
IC || OOC || CS

You decide to get a tattoo, for whatever reason, and your friends or recommended by family member told you of this tattoo parlor. Awesome and professional with clients is what they say to you, skepticism is what you think of what they say. Until you visit the place to see what it is like, you'll have your opinion of what could go wrong. The day you arrive at the shop with a few friends, possibly to make sure you don't chicken out or to browse for one themselves, the sign above the shop had odd words in Japanese for courage, unknown, and majestic. How you know this? Internet and a friend pointing out what they mean. With a deep breath, you enter the parlor to be meet by herbal smoke and someone in the back yelling out "Be right there! Please look around for now and once I'm done, I'll help you!" before one of your friends tries to be smart and knock over a smiling Buddha statute but, a heavily tattooed hand stopped it in mid air. Blue tattoos of different designs ran all over her hand before setting the statue on the counter. A woman, looking to be in her teens and wearing a glared at your friend.
"Don't try it again, idiot. I'll remove you from the shop and barre you from entering if you try that shit again. Now, the names Reika. Mana is in back and be the one to put your tattoos on ya but since your newcomers to the shop, half price for now. I have a book for simple tattoos, all newcomers have simple tattoos from us. Nothing outrageous is never recommended to first customers at our parlor...Trust me on it, my friends. Simple can lead to more complexity in time...Also, abide by the shop rules. Don't want anyone being a smartass."
She said while pointing to a sign and her last statement was pointed to your friend. The rules were in both Japanese and English. Though they sounded strange like, 'don't try to demand to know the nature of the ink.' and, 'Tattoos are permanent, no amount of effort will get them off. Even if you try the damned remover on them.', you shrug them off and filter them to the back of your head for the future. From the book you choose '_____' and relay it back to Reika. She smiles and tilts her head with her hand under her head.
"Well, '____' finally gets someone to wear it. Do try to take care of it."

She said before a lookalike came from the back but with red tattoos instead of blue. She seemed so much friendlier than Reika. She greets you and your friends/fellow client(s) with a handshake and smile.
"Hello! Welcome to Unknown Majestic Courage! I'm Mana and that grumpy woman behind the counter is my twin, Reika. Have you all picked your tattoos?"

A friend of yours/The client wanted something more complex and rad but Mana shook her head. He/she was talked out of it and went with '____'. Mana smiled before ushering each one of your friends/fellow client(s) to the back, one at a time. You wondered why it took so long for a simple tattoo to be done when you were called into the back. Herbal smoke billowed around you and you momentarily thought you were on a stone floor with four girls at your arms and legs with wooden stakes. They knelt and began to pierce your hands and feet, spread wide to either side of your body, before you awoke to Mana's smiling face with ink gun in hand.
"All done! '___' looks so good on you! Well, Reika will ring you up! Have a nice day!"

She said before helping you up and out the back. After you paid for the tattoo, you couldn't help but wonder if that daydream was real and why your skin felt odd from the ink. You pushed the worry to the back of your head and headed home. It was only a few days after that your skin felt like either it was hot, cold, a breeze brushed by it, heavy and wet, and finally, dusty and gritty before having something appears in your hand. Questions ran through your head and you decide to head back to get answers but as you enter the shop, you hear the sound of sand under your shoes and discover you are on a beach with your friends. But no tattoo parlor or the normal signs of civilization aside from the small path leading to somewhere....
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Hello~! Nixie here with a new rp. This is a tentative idea I had while daydreaming, this is heavily influenced by a game but it will not something to banish ghosts with. The rp will have flashbacks and violent events as well. Max group size is 10, minimal is 3. But I'm laying down some rules here:
1. EVERYONE starts at a simple kanji of either fire, wind, ice, water, earth, or lightning. If there are elemental powers you wish to be in the rp, PM ME! There will be other positions that will open up in due time, some will not be elemental. I just need a co-gm to help with that
2. The rp is will have moments where people will be confused as all hell on what just happened. I'll give a fair warning in advanced when something like that occurs and will give explanation of what it means.
3. Everyone starts as humans but will later become other beings, what they will be will be done through pm with me.
4. Follow the rules of rpn
Roles:
Ice:
Fire:
Water:
Air/wind:
Earth:
Lightning/electricity:
Sound:

Last edited:
I never really thought this was going to be a hit but this is inspired by a game series called fatal frame. Also, want to toss around ideas?

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Parlor takes place in our world but the beach is in another universe. The level of tech, it cannot be seen at the moment but its somewhat primitive but advanced in a way. Population, same cannot be seen at the moment but might be two to three hundred people roughly. At the moment, the beach and the small path is the only thing you know of at the moment. So this kind of a detective work that needs deduction but also you're panicked as well.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Hm...Electricity I can work with since its easy to work with but metal....Not going to be much metal in the rp but wood is in abundance and some places in the rp will be old so wood maynot be best to be used when those places. Light and darkness.....Don't think that can be done at the moment.

I'm interested as well and it seems water is the last one so i'll pick that one if nobody else is.

Axion Axion It is and I'll try to get the hp up in the morning (my time). For information on the tattoos and where you start with them, you start at the bottom and you have to work your way up. This is how it goes; Fire: a small flame size of pencil eraser. Water: can conjure a small bubble of normal size from existing water or a thin stream of low pressure water from water. Earth: Can make some earth move but rarely works as it works for feet. Air/wind: gentle breeze or small wind bullet, low pressure. Ice: can freeze water and make the ice creep just a little. Lightning/Electricity: Small jolt from fingers and low voltage in water.

Axion Axion It is and I'll try to get the hp up in the morning (my time). For information on the tattoos and where you start with them, you start at the bottom and you have to work your way up. This is how it goes; Fire: a small flame size of pencil eraser. Water: can conjure a small bubble of normal size from existing water or a thin stream of low pressure water from water. Earth: Can make some earth move but rarely works as it works for feet. Air/wind: gentle breeze or small wind bullet, low pressure. Ice: can freeze water and make the ice creep just a little. Lightning/Electricity: Small jolt from fingers and low voltage in water.
Just a reminder that the application process requires a rather large roleplay to be considered! (Meaning, there's a difference between using 3 threads and 20 that are completely full.) ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back