• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Tales of the Research Station Adventure ((7/8 Slots filled! CLOSING AT THE END OF JANUARY 3, 2019))

No! This story is way too good to be mine :) Anyways, that sounds like a wonderful idea and would provide some interesting contrasting personalities. As far as I'm aware, the coordinator is Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu .
when is this even starting? Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu even doing supporting this or is it just sitting here and hasn't been updated?

I’ve actually just been busy the past few days the life of retail and New Years liquor sales. I plan on getting it updated and such today later as it’s my day off. But I plan on starting it as soon as I can, which will likely be in the next week coming with continued support from the interested individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back