• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The tales of the Phantom Fangs:: its a fantasy Rp

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"This sight before you is the city of Indain, humans big achievement but I'm pretty sure it was taken from the elves. Maybe visit that library in the Mana academy and search if you care to know more about that long dead race"
20200604_105625.jpg
Indain is the largest city in the Morwhup kingdom and it is here in Indain that magic is taught to those with a aptitude for it.
The Morwhup mana academy was built to teach and hone talented indviduals into warriors and mages who are capable.
The academy holds a exhibition tournament as part of the graduation ceremony.
(If you join you are apart of this tournament/ceremony)
The tournament is a chance to showcase what you have learned and to impress the various factions that make up the Magic knights of Morwhup.
A graduate may be capable but they are not a magic knight until they have been recruited.
You and the rest of the graduates who aren't scared are about to be thrown into mock duels, one on one combat in the Indain arena.
Proceed on...
or leave now and get a job as a farmer or something.
================
Heyo it's a medieval fantasy where with monsters magic an all that sorta shit.
Specifically it's about a group of new recruits to one or two factions of magic knights who work in service to the Morwhup kingdom.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week but your free to go beyond that.
If you'd like to join I must throw up a small test to ensure you read everything. To pass this incredible trial you must post on this check with a suggestion for a factions name. The Blue Dragons, The purple blades, Something easy or dramatic it doesn't matter really but if any seem popular that can be who recruit your character.

The way magic works in this world is fairly easy to grasp and also has potential to be bullshit and OP so lets get on the same page.

A person with talent is one born with mana, that mana has a flavour or type. The talented person controls their mana in various ways to create magic "spells" or "techniques" to make it simple ima just give examples with fire and water. Magic is used in various ways but they ultimately fall into three categories.

Offensive - this is the easiest to imagine and needs little explained. It'd be conjuring fire to throw, shooting water with pressure etc

Indvidual- using magic to change or effect oneself. Becoming a living flame, using water for medical procedures "why suck out the poison when you can wash it out" "got no clean tools, make a water scalpel"

Sealing - using mana to bind another's movement or use of magic. ropes of fire that burn when sensing movement, water that expands and encases one trying to manipulate mana.

Some would be stronger than others, air is not as useful or easy to use as fire in a offensive manner but indvidual techniques using air might allow one to fly.

One born with the ability to heal would be unable to use offensive magic but could save a life from a distance in a similar way.
"Firebolt!"
"Healing bolt!"

To summarise, magic can be almost anything that doesn't seem to break the game but rarer mana would be more difficult or exhausting of mana.
Like making fire is less stressful than manipulating gravity.

CS page here

Last edited:
I'm definitely inch rested! I'd be happy to name our happy band of knights the Order of the Black Fang.

This seems pretty cool! How about the Arcane Legacy?

Good suggestions people,
Just from the small sample here I'd like to go with phantom blades or fangs.
Depending on how many people join would determine if we'll focus on one faction or two.

Idk if I'm working today but either way a CS page will come today or tonight

Name is subject to change.

Peaks my interest! How does the Phantom Reapers sound?
Looks interesting. I like weird guild names so I suggest Laughing Gremlin XD
This seems pretty cool! How about the Arcane Legacy?
Oh shoot I forgot the faction name😂The Golden Eagles
I'm definitely inch rested! I'd be happy to name our happy band of knights the Order of the Black Fang.

I'm interested!

Got two things a bit different for an idea of the name "The order of the Obsidian Flame" or "The Band of the Crimson Lion."

Got an idea for a mana type I want to run by you NeonFlow NeonFlow since its a bit different. It's name is armoury and in a sense rather than using elements it allows the user to create and manipulate various weapons and armour. I'll give a example of each of the mana styles.
Offensive = A sword goes flying at an opponent.
Individual = A piece of armour is placed on the user.
Sealing = A chain is sent towards an opponent wrapping around a body part to limit their movement.

Last edited:
I'm interested!

Got two things a bit different for an idea of the name "The order of the Obsidian Flame" or "The Band of the Crimson Lion."

Got an idea for a mana type I want to run by you NeonFlow NeonFlow since its a bit different. It's name is armoury and in a sense rather than using elements it allows the user to create and manipulate various weapons and armour. I'll give a example of each of the mana styles.
Offensive = A sword goes flying at an opponent.
Individual = A piece of armour is placed on the user.
Sealing = A chain is sent towards an opponent wrapping around a body part to limit their movement.
Yea that fits, kinda took the leaders mana aha as he makes phantom blades.
I imagine it more as a form of creation and they make "ghost weapons/etc" out of mana, would look like a green lantern construct but more smokey and maybe not green aha

Last edited:
Yea that fits, kinda took the leaders mana aha as he makes phantom blades.
I imagine it more as a form of creation and they make "ghost weapons/etc" out of mana, would look like a green lantern construct but more smokey and maybe not green aha
That's what I had in mind to when I thought of the idea. If you've played halo Hard light shield was partly where the idea came from so think I might stick with the blue theme.
1632413246320.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back