Story The Tales of 507: The Forgotten Hero.

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chapter 1: Awakened

I woke to the sound of several screams and shouts, metal clanging against metal, the sweet succulent scent of blood lingered in the air as I looked around with my eyes. “is this life?..” I questioned myself as I felt the ground before me, only to feel cold hard metal against my fingertips. I was clad in dark pointed armor, much like my other Dremora companions that walked the plains of Coldharbour. I felt my soul, affixing to my body as I took a slow step, after step.
I was encountered by a creature, his skeleton barely fitting into his skin, his lips replaced by sharp jagged teeth with a similar jaw behind it, his eyes were a fiery orange as he pointed to me “You there, Stand over here.” He then pointed to an ancient ritual circle, one of symbols I had no Idea of telling what they were. As I stepped into this rune, an overwhelming surge of strength shot through my body all at once that it was almost painful, I let out a sharp yell of pain as it was almost over, I felt two strong forces enter my hands. My right hand, felt like a wave of death, while my left, felt like a melody of life. When the ritual was over, I was approached by the same creature, forcing me to stand at eye level to him. The creature grabbed my face, examining me as he then nodded in approval “Let Molag bal Know that the 507th experiment is awake.” 507? Was that my name? It must be. Who is Molag bal? Is he my father? So many questions ran through my mind, little did I know that I would soon be answered...

Chapter 2: Nirn

My first task was presented to me in the most peculiar of ways. This...thing, known as Molag bal, has tasked me with leading his daedric forces into The world of nirn, using the dark anchors to rule over the pathetic mortals. If this is what my creator wished, then this is what my creator shall receive. When I stepped through the portal to the mortal realm, a surge of tranquility shot through me, removing all of the madness that might’ve lingered within me. But, regardless, I had a job to do. A deer passed by me and only stared, as I looked at it, a certain thirst began to erupt from within me, my vision faded to black, and when I came to, I was covered in blood, the deer had several dozen bite marks, more noticeably with the canine region, My thirst was gone.
My Dremora task force was tasked with finding the best possible place for the dark anchors to hook onto While keeping a low profile in the world of Nirn.
As the days went by, my thirst became more and more intolerable, animals were No longer working for me, It wasn’t long before I switched to Nirns residents in the middle of the night. The first life I took was a nord, no older than 15 I assume, her skin was glistening into the moonlight, her posture fair, and her hair blonde and flowing like the smoothest river. I felt sick after I killed her, but it was then, that I couldn’t stop, night after night, I kept feeding on 1 or 2 mortals until one fateful night, I met one of both nord and khajiit blood.

Chapter 3: The Planemeld Begins, 507 Meets Venna
Screams, blood shed, red. This was all that I saw when we invaded the Imperial city of Cyrodil and the dark anchors of Molag bal plunged into the White gold tower in the center of it all. A new mission was granted to me and my experimental brothers and sisters, wipe out and enslave all of nirn, by any means necessary. By the time dusk rolled around, my thirst was insatiable, I needed to feed, and soon. as My men scoured the woods for any escaped citizens, My oldest brother, 426, Brought me the same woman of nord-khajiit blood, her aroma was sickening, like a drug, my own personal moon sugar. Her dark brown hair flowing down her shoulders, shining in the twilight sun, her eyes a bright blue that stung into my soul. As she attempted to struggle out of 426’ grasp, he delivered a swift slap to her face, hearing that sound made me cringe. I took her by her arm, demanding 426 to let her be, that I would take care of the situation, that was only half true as I led her some way out of the woods. I handed her a rock, and told her “Hit me in the head, make it look like you got away.” She only looked at me in confusion and fear as I screamed at her “Hurry! Before I change my mind!” The nord-khajiit then quickly brought the rock to the side of my head, making me stumble and spin before I regained my footing, she was already a ways off, but in the distance when she looked back at me, I could see her mouth “Thank you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back