• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Takahashi family. (Family rp!!!)

Patroka

Basic summary: After Mr. Takahashi was offered a rather well paying job in San Francisco. He took his wife, their six kids, and moved across seas as soon as they were able to. Now living in a four bedroom apartment in a large city there's so much new things for the family to explore so many new things for them to see!

This is a family rp that mostly takes place around the kids, bonding as siblings.

Rules:

1. Be active

2. You may have two characters.

3. The child you claim may be either gender it's your choice.

4. At least 2 lines.

Positions-

Dad (age 39 - 41): FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Mom (age 36-38): _Home_Body_ _Home_Body_

Oldest child (12-14): SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

Second oldest child (10-11): solars solars

Third eldest child (8-9): Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Third youngest child (6-7): Minyari Minyari

Second youngest child (2-3): taken by me (child is a girl)

Youngest child (five months to a year old): Archtoddler Archtoddler

Last edited:
I want the oldest child slot! Something I'm wondering - how would you RP an infant? I could see a child or a preteen, but even 12-14 is probably the youngest I've RPed and a little out of my comfort zone.

I want the oldest child slot! Something I'm wondering - how would you RP an infant? I could see a child or a preteen, but even 12-14 is probably the youngest I've RPed and a little out of my comfort zone.

Oldest child is yours, and playing an infant is kind of like role-playing an animal or a mute character. Your relying on mostly the character's thoughts, actions, and emotions, since infants can't really talk so well.

Hmmmmm. I don’t normally do realistic rps but this looks interesting. Count me in. I’ll put on the big boy pants and be the dad ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back