• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the swim team isn't that bad x ooc x

Sorry it took me so long to reply, Homework killed me and the site was down whoops
But I just want a scroll box next to the column

Also Ill do relationships pretty soon since I already have her stuff and I just to put it in the cs

so a column next to it with a div?

I'm thinking of having Min-Ah walk through the doors of the swimming pool area and thinking that it's the wrong room and walking back out and searching the halls. But I would need someone to tell her that she's going the wrong way haha

Or maybe someone tells her that it's somewhere else and she gets lost XD The poor girl would get lost for hours before finding the right place

pasta pasta what time is it in character? and is the pool indoors or outdoors?
Around 2pm. It's saturday in the rp so that would mean no one had classes. idk if i clarified that or not. It's an indoor pool. i believe most of the time competitive swim teams use indoor pools.

ok i had to repost this fuccccc bc the tagging failed once more

why do i always notice mistakes in my cs ten years later????

also:
P P A S T R Y psttt i want won jae to continuously annoy seong ah and just call her peach girl bc
i really miss mu yeol (was that his name???) and peach girl >>
won jae doesn't usually annoy people but peach girl is an exception

as for the div next to the column~ would you want me to give you the code for the div or?

19533743_237401060109581_3336969897119842304_n.jpg
sungjoo relationship idea page and or opinions of others cuz i wanted to make one. tbh this took me way too long to do oml
pasta pasta lim won jae
tbh sungjoo is a naturally loud kind of person but he would tone it down when they're in their dorm together. as captain, i think sungjoo would make sure his roomie would actually get up on time for the summer practice and or classes maybe? i can see him asking won jae if he needed anything almost every time he went out. like "i'm going out for a late night snack. do you want anything won jae?" even if he said no, sungjoo would probably get him something anyway lol

youngkyun youngkyun eric kim
sungjoo's skinship bro right here. a bit overprotective of him(although he's protective of everyone tbh) hugging is a must when they're greeting each other. like their the best of buddies on the team. he would cling onto eric's arm and go for back hugs a lot. he's way shorter than eric, so it looks like he's the younger of the two, but sungjoo is actually three years older than him lol.

ramen.warriors ramen.warriors marcus kim
omg such a soft bean. sungjoo would definitely would feel the need to be protective over him. he would probably laugh at his lame jokes all the time, not really during practice though. that's when his captain takes over. maybe they could've like played piano together or walk their dogs together?

@B R E E Z E tomaya yuko
probably one of the very few people, sungjoo is actually willing to confide his problems too. although he's always reluctant to do so when she first asks him. he would try to avoid talking about what's bothering him as much as possible. first person he asks when he's planning to go on a hike. he's protective over his teammates like her, but he has learned to keep his anger to a minimum. they keep each other in check and sungjoo tries to make sure she doesn't get out of control and pick fights with people.
choo yeongwon
another one of his close friends on the team. he doesn't really talk about his problems with her, but she is probably like his go to person when he's feeling down and wanted a pick me up. sungjoo would try to keep his sadness a secret from her though. he would use an excuse to hang out/talk to her and try to forget his problems. often invites her to the park to watch/record him play basketball and then go eat street food afterwards. would also invite her to hang out with him and jihwan not knowing that she has a crush on jihwan(or him? idk)

@T A E H Y U N G nabi kim
gonna want to protect this small bean for eternity. i swear sungjoo's first reaction upon meeting him is "i'm crying. oh my gosh you're so cute and tiny!" and then would go in for a big bear hug. probably would act like a proud and encouraging papa towards him(tbh sungjoo is gonna be proud of all his teammates).

@Nayeon eun ae min
respects her as someone who is older than him. sungjoo would probably act really cutesy with her and try to do aegyo. sungjoo has tendencies to be bossy or have that 'i'm the boss, i'm always right' kind of attitude when he's in his captain mode, so i like picture ae min to be like the person who could get him to change his mind about something. when it comes to swimming, sungjoo is pretty stubborn, so i think he would be able to listen to what ae min(plus the coach of course) says.

@AKKaleb riku takahashi
i was thinking that sungjoo would have probably ate at the restaurant riku works at and would have probably really praised his cooking. sungjoo probably would have been friends with him, like they would get along but not have that much shared interests. maybe they could play the piano together from time to time? idk. sungjoo would probably admire his dedication to the vocal and musical arts, since he thinks his own singing isn't that good, even though he likes to sing(he's actually a good singer tho)

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki soo jin nahm
i think these two can be friends, although they wouldn't be as close. sungjoo would kind of tone down his talking around her and not try to be as loud because he's conscious of her quiet nature. i feel like he would go on and on about her food and praise it a lot since he doesn't have home-cooked food that often.

b a r i s t a b a r i s t a che min ah
although he wants to make this the best swimming team, he wouldn't just discriminate against people who have weaker capabilities in swimming. even if the person is not the best swimmer on the team, he admires those who are hardworking and would be willing to hit obstacles head on. he would pay attention to those types a little more closely. basically his inner teacher is yelling at him to help her improve.

chamomile chamomile choi jun ho
originally meeting at jun ho's place of work, sungjoo was excited to see a familiar face at the team auditions. he always got the same order every time he went there. a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream with a drizzle of caramel sauce. there was only a small amount of chit chat spoken between the two, mostly just sungjoo asking him how his day was. he never suspected jun ho to be ji hwan's little brother.
choi ji hwan
yet another close friend of his on the team. sungjoo admires his passion for swimming and often goes to him to relieve a little bit of stress. the two would go play basketball together on their days off and just about hang out, doing whatever is that comes to mind. they'd often tease and joke around each other, but sungjoo wouldn't really like it when ji hwan would joke around during practice. when sungjoo was in his serious captain mode, ji hwan would try to get him to relax a bit during practice.

P P A S T R Y bok seong ah
just another freshman soft bean sungjoo is gonna want to protect. i feel like sungjoo would find her really cute and would vocalize it a lot. if others would overlook her, i think sungjoo would be the type to take notice of her and be the one to voice out her opinion to a big group for her. probably would end up trying to annoy her a lot because he thinks she's cute when she's mad. sungjoo can read people quite well, so maybe he could like tell when she's lying about feeling sad or something?

The freshman are going to be like, "Are they dating?" And the other teammates are just going to be like, "Nah. They just like to be touchy with each other."

The cutest friendship

I'm gonna
ok i had to repost this fuccccc bc the tagging failed once more

why do i always notice mistakes in my cs ten years later????

also:
P P A S T R Y psttt i want won jae to continuously annoy seong ah and just call her peach girl bc
i really miss mu yeol (was that his name???) and peach girl >>
won jae doesn't usually annoy people but peach girl is an exception

as for the div next to the column~ would you want me to give you the code for the div or?

do et becase i miss that too oml.

you can just dm it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back