• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the swim team isn't that bad x ooc x

From this morning we have 12 characters. (Max was fourteen right?)
Eight males, and Four females. (Not including Pyu, cause they don't have a character made, yet.)

So I might end up making another character before the day is over, depending if anyone else makes one. ( i finished Yuko already, just need to do relationships.)

Also, I noticed everyone is either bisexual or homosexual with the exception of one demisexual and like two pansexuals. lol.

Last edited:
hello everyone! the choi brothers are now finished. i apologise if anyone has any difficulty reading with the code, haha. i just sloppily threw it together. i might start on relationships the next morning! :DD

Both my characters are done and all I need to do is the relationships

tumblr_opzkhksEU31wpvgtho1_540.gif
b o y s' d o r m
x x x
Room #206
Eric ( youngkyun youngkyun ) & Choi Ji Hwan ( chamomile chamomile )

Room #207
Riku Takahashi (@AKKaleb) & Markus ( ramen.warriors ramen.warriors )

Room #208
Choi Jun Ho ( chamomile chamomile ) & Nabi Kim (@T A E H Y U N G)

Room #209
Jeong Sung Joo ( JenniPerson JenniPerson ) & Lim Won Jae ( pasta pasta )
g i r l s' d o r m
x x x
Room #210
Tomaya Yuko ( q r o w q r o w ), Soo Jin Nahm ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ), Che Min Ah ( b a r i s t a b a r i s t a )

Room #211
Eun Ae Min (@Nayeon), Choo Yeong Won ( q r o w q r o w )

n o t e s
making this code and writing this took way longer than when I just randomized the rooms.
if you want to change your room just ask me and we can have it arranged.

Last edited:
tumblr_opzkhksEU31wpvgtho1_540.gif
b o y s' d o r m
x x x
Room #206
Eric ( youngkyun youngkyun ) & Choi Ji Hwan ( chamomile chamomile )

Room #207
Riku Takahashi (@AKKaleb) & Markus ( ramen.warriors ramen.warriors )

Room #208
Choi Jun Ho (@Chanmomile) & Nabi Kim (@T A E H Y U N G)

Room #209
Jeong Sung Joo ( JenniPerson JenniPerson ) & Lim Won Jae ( pasta pasta )
g i r l s' d o r m
x x x
Room #210
Tomaya Yuko ( q r o w q r o w ), Soo Jin Nahm ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ), Che Min Ah ( b a r i s t a b a r i s t a )

Room #211
Eun Ae Min (@Nayeon), Choo Yeong Won ( q r o w q r o w )

n o t e s
making this and writing all this information took way longer than actually just randomizing the rooms.
if you want to change your room just ask me and we can have it arranged.
didn't @ correctly so i have to do this so ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki will get a notif

hey pasta pasta ! i was thinking if i could tweak ji hwan's personality just a bit? to diversify the personalities because we already have a big brother and big sister type who are protective and caring kind. so i want try to spice it up a bit. is that okay with you?

also: does this school they go to have a name? and can we see some visuals of it plus the dorms?

hey pasta pasta ! i was thinking if i could tweak ji hwan's personality just a bit? to diversify the personalities because we already have a big brother and big sister type who are protective and caring kind. so i want try to spice it up a bit. is that okay with you?

also: does this school they go to have a name? and can we see some visuals of it plus the dorms?
Yep! You can go ahead and do that.

I'm not good with coming up with names so not right now. Well I was basing it off of the university & dorms in a drama I watched. I can find pictures if you want

Yep! You can go ahead and do that.

I'm not good with coming up with names so not right now. Well I was basing it off of the university & dorms in a drama I watched. I can find pictures if you want

alrighty, i'll do that as fast as i can. im still behind on relationships, sorry for the delay! and the pictures would help! :DD

Last edited:
>> when you can see messages that have been deleted
i love weightlifting fairy butttt
it was actually based off of waterboyy the series bc yeh. they had nice dorms in that series
the series wasn't even that good i just liked the swimming thing tbh.
like a lesbian ended up dating a boy in the end and i was like wtf ???? i mean, i only watched it for the BL but leik that's not how it works

ok i can finally look for pictures for the dorms!

Last edited:
Since this is starting tomorrow I want to say that I most likely won't have time to post the day after. High school has been taking up most of my time lately.

ok so i guess something like this
image.jpg
on the other side of the room would be another bed of course
the rooms with 3 people will probably have a bunkbed and the a normal twin bed
this isn't what the dorms looked like in the waterboyy series but yeh
edit: woah that pictures huge

I seriously don't feel like typing up at least 5 individual pms so...
Character Relationship ideas
pasta pasta Lim Won Jae (legitimately me as a character wtf):
- Constantly checking to see if he's okay because of his zoning out despite the fact that she does the same
- Offers to buy him snacks because of his selfishness
The two could almost rely on each other in a way? Not like super close friends but since he gives advice and stuff, he could kind of guide Min Ah in the right direction when she's making questionable decisions?

ramen.warriors ramen.warriors Markus Kim
I noticed that both Markus and Min Ah liked playing piano. Maybe they become friends over that? Whether it'd be beforehand or during the rp.

q r o w q r o w Tomaya Yuko
I found a similarity between the two. They're both adventurous. Maybe Min Ah looks up to her for that and considering how she's over protective, I feel like she would constantly try to protect Min Ah from falling for people's lies or getting lost.

Choo Yeong Won
Since she's always stressed I was thinking that Min Ah's personality could sort of distract her in a way? I would imagine her taking her placing to just fool around and have fun.

@Nayeon Eun Ae Min
I could see these two being the hype of the group. Both seem to be able to (or at least try to) put the rest of the team in a good mood.

@AKKaleb Riku Takahashi
These two could be the hard workers?? I'm not sure how to explain it but Riku is ambitious while Min Ah is hard working. I could see that coming together.

JenniPerson JenniPerson Jeon Sung Joo
Min Ah would look up to him in a professional way. Someone to remind her of what she's doing and why she's doing it when she lacks the motivation to continue. She would rarely ever talk to him about anything other than swimming and how to improve and considering his bubbly personality around strangers, I'm sure he'd want to get to know her?

chamomile chamomile Choi Jun Ho
like pretty much every other character I could definitely see Jun Ho basically telling Min Ah to snap out of it and focus. She would often make stupid decisions and if he were to pick up on this I would imagine that he'd tell her to stop.

Choi Ji Hwan
I'm not sure if you would think otherwise but Min Ah seems to have the same kind of attitude and mannerisms as Ji Hwan. Maybe they could become friends over this idk (i'm sorry this is not very thought out at all)

The people that I left out I had literally no ideas for. If you have any ideas or want to add onto this just pm me

tiffany__snsd__png__render__by_sellscarol-d74dbm5.png
Choo Yeong Won
(This is going to be crap, but oh well. )

pasta pasta Lim Wonjae | I can see the two being close friends, like being there to reassure each other when they feel upset. Maybe she takes pictures of his baked goods and paintings? (I really need to sleep so sorry sorry. )

youngkyun youngkyun Eric Kim | Even though Yeong tends to talk too much, she slows down around him, watching him rather than listening. I can see the two getting together just to watch Kdrama whenever they have the time and even though he's younger, she looks up to him as a big brother figure.

ramen.warriors ramen.warriors Markus Kim | Maybe it was because of Yeong and Markus's love for music or the talks over a cup of coffee, but the two like, enjoy each other's company. I can see them studying over coffee or playing the piano together and Yeong recording?

q r o w q r o w Tomaya Yuko | These two are close friends despite the temper difference. Yuko makes it clear that she cares for Yeong and will fight anyone who hurts her. The two are like sisters.

@T A E H Y U N G Nabi Kim | Yeong loves this boy's personality. She would view him as a little brother and would hang out with him often even if they don't share many things in common.

@Nayeon Eun Ae Min | Yeong feels imitated by the age difference between the two, and it makes her a bit more awkward around Ae Min. I can see the girls maybe overcome that and shop or hang together?

@AKKaleb Riku Takahashi | I am really not sure. They both like singing and piano, and maybe even though they are the same age Yeong is younger so maybe when she treats him as so he gets annoyed?

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Soo Jin Nahm |dkkkk

JenniPerson JenniPerson Jung Sung Joo | Captain! I feel like they would have been really close, but then like Yeong thought she had some form of a crush on him at some point and was trying to hide it and stay close to him as a friend. Maybe Yeong is one of those people who is always trying to cheer him up and make him laugh. She probably records him playing basketball or singing with permission if he allows her.

b a r i s t a b a r i s t a Che Min Ah | Min Ah is always there helping Yeong destress her self. I figure that Yeong would take Min Ah traveling/shopping and insist on paying. She views Min Ah as a little sister ven though they are the same age.

chamomile chamomile Choi Jun Ho | idkkk

Choi Ji Hwan | Yeong loves being around the older of the Choi's the most. She probably still has a crush on him, and to her, it's noticeable, so she tries to hide it. I can see them going for jogs or taking pictures together. A close friendship/ brother and sister relationship.

coded by: y o u n g j a e

hi, so ji hwan has been updated to a more jokester teasing big brother type character. i'm also not getting any notifications for all the tagging so rpn has been failing me.

relationships for jun ho/ ji hwan
jun ho is a freshman, so chances are, he doesn't know most of them unless ji hwan mentioned them somewhere from their daily texts. i'll just put in some first impressions to compensate. ji hwan on the other hand would probably be on good terms with everyone so if I have anything extra, such as crushes, friendly rivalries or super besties, i'll put them down below.

sorry for the gigantic block of text!

jun ho and ji hwan: for anyone super curious about their brotherly dynamic, jun ho and ji hwan speak in mostly informal manner, though they are quite used to it. jun ho calls his brother jihyung or hyung on occasion. their parents are loose on their speech patterns in the whole seniority respect thing like they're fine with ji hwan being not particularly smart or jun ho being against some korean standards. when ji hwan says something stupid, jun ho is there to rope him back in and calls him idiot while he pretends to be very offended. when jun ho is being too brief or blunt, ji hwan would shed some light onto it. while they're foils of one another, they do have deep care and respect.

pasta pasta
lim won jae; 'isn't he a bit quiet?' i guess upon realising that won jae is self-conscious, jun ho who is as self assured as his face is constantly blank would feel a bit at a disconnect with him. and if they ever get the opportunity to open up with one another, i think jun ho could understand him better but is in no position to comfort him, though he would try his best. / i'm not exactly sure how ji hwan would mesh with won jae??? besides the casual friendship?

youngkyun youngkyun
eric kim; jun ho wouldn't necessarily mind any skinship, he'd be as nonchalant as he usually is, but he's pretty fascinated at how eric lives his life without a voice. but if like eric is being super careful or anxious around him, jun ho would get ji hwan to introduce them. you interested in going future romance? / suppose they're friends, coming onto the team around the same time. they're not super close besties, but they have their moments. i guess they could have opportunities to grow now that they're roommates.

ramen.warriors ramen.warriors
markus kim; 'you remind me of someone' sometimes jun ho would subtly watch, as his observant nature would go about looking at everyone and examining them. he feels that markus' presence is a little bit off-putting, and depending on how annoying he is, jun ho would deploy some light mean teasing to keep him at bay. / i'm blanking out but maybe they could be past roommates? i mean if you want to. this is of course, under the assumption that the swim team change roommates from year to year.

q r o w q r o w
tomaya yuko; i honestly have no clue
yeong won; jun ho would definitely notice any signs of a crush from her to his brother. he wouldn't tell, it's not his place to do so anyway. but if she needs any help, he'd be willing to share any information she deems useful. jun ho doesn't strongly oppose nor support anything that happens between them but he'd still keep an eye out. / ji hwan on the other hand doesn't notice much up to this point, what do you think? like everytime she shows any obvious signs, someone calls his name, something like that. he has absolutely no clue, and he treats her like a close friend! i bet, that she's one of the first people who doesn't turn away when ji hwan wants to take a selfie. or or she sometimes shares the song she listens to and ji hwan attempts to play it to get her to sing.

@T A E H Y U N G
nabi kim; jun ho first thought which he would probably say during their first meeting is 'wow, you're short. the shortest on our team.' jun ho would definitely keep to himself and won't really disturb him all that much though he would answer any question he is asked. a few things you need to know as roommates is that jun ho keeps balls of yarn just lying around for his knitting and keeps small pots of succulents that he would look at when he's bored. maybe they could do some book swaps? though jun ho primarily reads english. / jun ho would probably mention that ji hwan plays the guitar too if nabi keeps a case in his room, and then it could start from there?

@Nayeon
ae min; a bit too chipper for his liking. he also seems to catch on at how outwardly different auras they possess, a cheery and open girl next to a blank-face intense eye-contact boy. / ehhh, i'm not so sure.

@AKKaleb
takahashi riku; in slight ways, these two are very similar. they share traits of being intelligent, helpful and honest but while riku criticises his flaws, jun ho pays them no mind. i think jun ho would join quiz bowl with riku in the future leading to further developments in their relationship. / a bit too serious for ji hwan's liking, just lighten up and don't be so hard on yourself kinda thing.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
jin nahm; i don't think her and jun ho would have any reason to interact that much. / they can be cheeky jokesters together??? i don't much to work with, honestly.

JenniPerson JenniPerson
sung joo; do you want them to meet prior to the roleplay? how sung joo likes to go around and find food right? maybe he visits the ice cream bar that jun ho has been working at since his senior year of high school. if he does it frequently enough jun ho would probably remember his usual order or catch his name, though jun ho wouldn't really give you his full name, just his last. so imagine the surprise that jun ho shows up to swim team auditions and he's like 'you're the ice cream boy???' or afterwards 'you're ji hwan's little brother???' and later, i think they'd be good together, like friendsy type. / i think these two would be like, really close friends? they'd joke around and be fun and teasing with one another. on days off, they're always hanging out playing basketball. they don't care what other people think of them plus they both just really really love swimming y'know?

b a r i s t a b a r i s t a
min ah; i don't think jun ho would really bother with her all that much unless her distractions are become really detrimental. but he is comforted at the thought that he's not the only human being with an extremely unreadable face. plus, i feel like they could be an odd duo of friends, being freshman could give them a starting point as the young ones of the group. jun ho would suggest they exchange numbers, i feel like min ah is the kind of person who would randomly text out her thoughts, or would appreciate when jun ho does so from time to time. plus, before his current job, jun ho used to work in retail and last two months, so maybe they can relate to how much it sucks. / min ah is one of those rare people that really turn on ji hwan's big brother instinct, like she's just this girl who seems so innocent??? that intimidating blank face doesn't fool him, he's seen thousands of times. he loves to tease, but not so much to her because he just doesn't have the heart to. if someone's gonna play a prank on her, he's gonna know and he shall protect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back