• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the swim team isn't that bad x ooc x

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

We should have Riku and Soo-jin be Cooking Buddies!

EDIT : As well as Fine Arts buddies, although the only acting Riku would have taken part of are musical theater and operas.

Also if your character wants a job, my character can pull a few strings with daddy.

What if Soo-jin's father was the reason they met?

After Riku started working at the restaurant in high school, Mr. Nahm introduced him to his daughter and Riku and Soo-jin hit it off, becoming the best of friends, eventually going to the same university.

What if Soo-jin's father was the reason they met?

After Riku started working at the restaurant in high school, Mr. Nahm introduced him to his daughter and Riku and Soo-jin hit it off, becoming the best of friends, eventually going to the same university.
Sound good. But I warn you, father is a forjrr military man and a strict one, he would make yc Sous chef, lot of potato peeling or the Korean equivalent.... Kimchi making?

Relationships
JenniPerson JenniPerson : skinship bros, eric likes to kiss the top of his head because he's smol

pasta pasta : i feel like eric would want to protect and punch him, eric just wants cookies too smh

ramen.warriors ramen.warriors : eric would probably like him, his name is also English like his, so he would be excited he wasn't the only one with an abnormal name

@Nayeon : eric wouldn't mind her, he'd think she's nice and funny.

Webs Elk Webs Elk : eric would think he's cool, and probably look up to him, seeing how intelligent he is.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki : eric wouldn't really mind her, he wouldn;t care about her past really, since he's learning to get past his.

chamomile chamomile : eric would be scared of both tbh lmao, less of ji hyung though. He'd think jun ho is cute af but he's scared of him because he can't read his emotions

Sound good. But I warn you, father is a forjrr military man and a strict one, he would make yc Sous chef, lot of potato peeling or the Korean equivalent.... Kimchi making?

Riku wouldn't mind as he cooked a big nch of food on a daily basis in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back