• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the swim team isn't that bad x ooc x

Gotcha. Could effect the character cause if the location was somewhere else it could possibly make my character a exchange student or what not.
ah i see i see. it'd be cool to have an exchange student though. if everyone ends up making korean characters then it'll take place in south korea.

So the first question; Is there a deadline cause...If not I probably will procrastinate.

Second; Who is making Males and Who is making Females? (Cause if everyone is making males and i'm that one female or the males have a higher ratio than females i need to know. ) Cause I like some balance and I wanna know before I make a character and decide to change it cause the ratio.

So the first question; Is there a deadline cause...If not I probably will procrastinate.

Second; Who is making Males and Who is making Females? (Cause if everyone is making males and i'm that one female or the males have a higher ratio than females i need to know. ) Cause I like some balance and I wanna know before I make a character and decide to change it cause the ratio.
Tuesday will be the deadline

I'm making a male~

ok so people can make two characters if you want
but we only need 5 more characters so not everyone should make a second character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back