• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•‹π•™π•– π•€π•¦π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π• π•Ÿ - πŸ™π•©πŸ™ π•ƒπ•šπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕒π•₯𝕖

JaimeeT

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Let's start off with my introducing myself!

My name is Jaimee, I'm 23 and have been roleplaying for almost 15 years. I will not roleplay with anyone that is under 18. I am a member of the LGBTQ+ community and often my characters will reflect that as well as I am comfortable roleplaying most pairings (MxF, FxF, MxM, etc). I do prefer having my main OC being a female, however.

I am a mother, work full time, as well as attend online college so if I am unable to respond, I am likely busy with one of those things. However, I do my best to respond at least once a week to roleplays as well as message OOC as often as possible.

I do have many interests so if something is not listed below, feel free to reach out to me and see if I am interested in something else. This also includes original plot lines not based on fandoms, as I don't have anything specific in mind for these not many, if any, will be listed below.

The more β™₯ beside a name, the more willing I am to roleplay. Max 5 (β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯) mean I want to roleplay the most.

Fandoms

Supernatural β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Dean Winchester - Seen: All but the last few seasons, can't remember up to which.

HTTYD β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Hiccup - Seen: All of the movies and TV shows

My Hero Academia β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Todoroki - Seen: The first 2 seasons

Ouran Highschool Host Club β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Kyoya Ootori or Hikaru Hitachiin - Seen: Read all the manga and seen the entire anime

Fruits Basket β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Kyo Soma - Seen: Read all the manga and seen the entire anime

Black Butler β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Sebastian - Seen: Read all the manga (Aside from most likely very recent chapters) and seen all the anime

One Piece β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Zoro Roronora - Seen: Read to chapter 500 of the manga, only seen the first season or 2 of the anime

Twilight β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Jacob or Seth - Seen: All movies

Harry Potter β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: George Weasley or Draco Malfoy - Seen: All the movies and read all the books

Game of Thrones β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: John Snow - Seen: All the show and read all the books

Criminal Minds β™₯β™₯ - Preferred Love Interest: Reid or Morgan - Seen: Entire Show

And many more... I will add them as they come to mind!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back