• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Suitor / BlackSteel Monster Hunt [priv 1x1]

NightmareCloud

a little rain never hurt anyone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
a closed 1x1 RP with PinkSodaPopRemix PinkSodaPopRemix
Trafalgar & Eustass
It smelled like car oil and gasoline here, and Trafalgar Law was very unhappy about that. The raven haired medical student let out a huff from where he was sitting atop one of the work benches. He hadn't really wanted to come here, but Law was willing to do just about anything to make Ruby happy; even if that meant hanging out with Eustass Kid, one of his least favorite people.

"Oh come on," a deep chuckle came from the opposite side of the mechanics shop, "Look a bit more alive, Traffy!"

Eustass kid, owner of the shop, was lazily propped against another table, this one full of tools. He had a wine cooler in hand and a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. He cocked his head to the side, looking at their mutual friend.

"You agree, right, Ruby? Traffy is so serious. He's no fun!" The redhead remarked as he wrapped his free arm around Ruby's shoulder and gave them a playful shake.

"You're never going to make friends when your eyes are so intense like that, man," he added with a smirk.

Law lifted an eyebrow. Were his eyes that intense? People had told him that his stare could cut steel before, but that couldn't be true, right? Kid had a way with words, specifically words that pissed Law off, so he opted not to think too hard on what Eustass had said. Instead, he gave the redhead a simple shrug and took a swig of his water.

"I think I can make friends just fine, actually. I just don't want to be friends with you."

Black Steel Sanji, Monster Hunter
The dusk air was crisp as Sanji made his way down the path towards the village. Overhead, the last streaks of sunlight were threatening to fall below the horizon and leave the lone traveler with nothing but his oil lantern and an iron will; he had to hurry if he was going to make it to his next job on time. Werewolves weren't all that punctual, but it seemed that when the moon was at it's fullest, the beasts stirred far faster than usual.

Plus, stopping at a tavern for a drink before throwing himself into harms way was always an appreciated luxury of arriving early. He quickened his pace to a jog.

When Sanji arrived, the town was nearly vacant. Doors were locked, blinds were drawn, and there was very little foot traffic in the street; not even the town guard wanted to deal with this situation. He adjusted his bandana uncomfortably, pulling it over his nose a bit more than it had been before. Looking to the sky, he saw the deep blues and blacks of night accented by a few wisps of cloud, and of course, the moon. Full as it ever was.

The monster hunter drew in a sharp breath and placed his hand firmly on his dagger. it looked like a pre-hunt drink was off the table now, it was time to walk the streets.

With little hesitation, Black Steel Sanji, the monster hunter responsible for more than 20 slain werewolves across the countryside, set off on his patrol.

¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ 🍄 ℜ𝔲𝔟𝔶 🍄 ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸
m5bTlexm8tu6dgb8O6H4rPHTx8RFvnEHy9lAVojHKrG_FnhUGjr1IvFmQ95P_aHAEOkBcd4fnX6mF7PMGKkHnv6qYQ37uGdCD3qxkPSHVt0kTExfYeyKLpk2eQjusk3gNYArkI0Tfigta7Ma3kMSR_I

-847jjm3wDvJwbUTFjUUSXkZd9vpKm0sbRxhOrzmafHwjRegPOaO6fXWVtIK65Hadej9UbQAowP5SBlvC_OX2GRNZQHBDMQhIguiIEMMsE9EM78U9SYLo6I9l2Fpko96I2oY0AMTMDB3XtptvJbt32k

𝕳𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒
🌻 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🌻
Ruby sweatdropped at the visible tension between Eustass and Law. They were oblivious, but not that oblivious. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea for Law and Kid to be around each other after all. He didn’t even know they knew each other already in the first place. He never saw them around each other back in high school. This was honestly probably why.
“Well actually, I like Law the way he is. Law wouldn’t be Law if he was always bubbly and excited, y’know,” he grinned. He tried to ignore the tension and hoped to lighten the mood.
However, he didn’t like where this conversation was going. He knew Eustass was an ass However, he got to know his other half pretty well— his caring half, although he’d never admit that. He didn’t like seeing Eustass pick on Law. Sure, Eustass was one to pick fights, but it was usually when someone else was being an ass nowadays. Or at least it was like that around him.
“Uhm… let’s change the subject. Erm-“ Ruby had to think quickly before it got worse. However, they couldn’t think of anything that the two would be able to agree on. So instead, he just talked about the first thing that crossed his mind.
“There’s a new cafe that just opened up near here connected to a library. Sanji and I were going to stop by to check it out if either of you wanted to come…” They suggested. However, they felt stupid for asking in case they both come. Then this could start up again. However, it was another topic.
🌻 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🌻

¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ ⚔️ 𝖅𝖔𝖗𝖔 ⚔️ ˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸
R3wSOTNjZdVhALkrZAcYBZPj7FcYtUVBaxgCygmGnIDiMUeS8aZeJofg1b3AkerAcBuHynRqTx5k4Xe2pU7xO-Ti1ugH6i2krvKt80YkPq2_sST6TZt_RcZ_cdFK6jsyKBNy-P2CqMfHTqMmtD1oBk4

🚬 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🚬
It was just another night for Zoro. He had transformed as per usual. His skin touched moonlight so it was evident. Some nights he’d stay inside and block the moonlight. Clearly, it wasn’t one of those days. He felt every part of his body ache and burn as his body transformed into a wolf man. He howled from the pain of transforming.
Being in his form changed his personality a bit. He always followed his instincts, but he usually at least also thought about some decisions. This form takes some of that away. He was also more aggressive. It could be the constant pain, the irritation, or something else that causes it. That, he didn’t know.
However, we were here now in the forest where he went hunting for a midnight snack. Don’t worry, he wasn’t interested in humans. He was thinking more of a rabbit or deer for food. He had run into a few humans lately. He didn’t know why they had come so far into the forest, but it was pretty annoying to him.
This was his home and he didn’t want it to be threatened. However, he had no problem taking out any mobs or werewolf hunters. He wouldn’t hurt anyone too bad if it was a mob as he didn’t want to leave any orphans on people who weren’t much of a threat, but he didn’t know if the same applied to any werewolf hunter.
After around 45 minutes, he finally pounced onto a stag in which he delightedly bit into. He struck the neck to kill them instantly so that they wouldn’t suffer. Despite his cold exterior, he wasn’t a monster. He was kinder than others. He didn’t wish to cause anyone trauma or pain. He just wanted to live and drink and become the strongest werewolf out there. It was his dream. After Kuina died, he had to achieve it for them both on top of his desire to already be the best.
After he was half way through the deer, he heard a twig snap. Whipping his head around, he saw none other than some weird blonde guy with curly eyebrows in a black suit. However, Zoro had a bad feeling about him. His eyes narrowed. They were definitely a werewolf hunter. He just knew.
🚬 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🚬

Attachments

• 1658755280937.png
    1658755280937.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1658755281034.png
    1658755281034.png
    365 KB · Views: 3
  • 1658755280990.png
    1658755280990.png
    631.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Trafalgar & Eustass
"He could still stand for some... life on his face," Kid said with a shrug and another sip from his bottle. "But you have a point, if Law was all happy-go-lucky all the time I'd think he was body-snatched or something."

Law raised an eyebrow at Eustass, that seemed more like a good-natured comment then some sort of jab, which was odd. But, he supposed that it was for Ruby's sake more than his. He was used to stabbing words from the mechanic, anyway. Law's intense gaze fell on Ruby and softened.

"I think I like that idea, actually," he piped up, "coffee sounds nice, maybe we can find some good books, too."

Kid put the bottle down with a light 'thunk' and ran a hand through his hair before speaking up himself.

"I think that sounds fun," he said, his attention on Ruby and Ruby only. "It'd be nice to hang somewhere else, anyway, it's kinda cramped in here."

Black Steel Sanji, Monster Hunter
The rustling of leaves in the wind sounded overhead as Sanji wandered from the town to the forest; the streets looked safe for now, meaning his target was probably outside city limits. That was nothing new to him, though, these kinds of little issues always seemed to be harder to catch than the other monsters he dealt with. He kept quiet, trying his best to blend in with the surrounding woodland.

The terrible sound of ripping flesh caught the monster hunter off guard. Seemed like it would be easy enough to find his target now. Sanji lowered himself into a crouch, closing in on the looming figure. It was then that he realized just how littered with leaves and sticks this stretch of forest was. That was when he made his first mistake; a misstep. A gnarled, dry looking twig broke beneath his boot.

Sanji's breath hitched in his throat as the giant wolf creature turned to look at him. They locked eyes, and his hand tightened around the handle of his dagger.

"Hold it, Wolf," He said, straightening himself out and puffing out his chest a bit in a (helplessly floundering) display of bravado, "we can make this quick, or you can try to fight back, but I think that would be unwise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back