• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Subjects (Supernaturals and Soulmates)

mood6

• intro

monster

dodie

overview.

W
    elcome to Balam Sanctuary, more commonly known as Hell. It was founded in the 1930s and has been "housing" supernatural ever since. In all honesty, these people have never seen the outside and some of them are tortured daily. Of course, you can make deals with the scientists or guards so you aren't hurt, but our new transfers can't do any of that. Speaking of them, another experiment center shut down just last week so a ton of newbies are getting shipped in. Let's show them who's in charge, yeah?

Notice: This rp is about supernaturals and includes soulmates. If you aren't interested, I'm not going to make you read the whole thing to figure that out. Discord is also required.

intro

roles

rules

go and try,

good fuckin'
luck

genre

mystery, fantasy,

status

closed

gms

spots open

all

rp

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
The soulmates aren't roles, everyone will have them! The 0/2 is just how many characters have soulmates vs how many characters there currently are

Hey there. Interested in playing... maybe a spriggan? They’re rather physically strong compared to common Faeries so I figured I’d ask first.

They’ve got the same weaknesses as more common faeries (holy water and iron) plus people who are wearing their clothes inside-out... for some reason. Also, they don’t have wings.

Last edited:
So, for every new species, you just have to write up a list of strengths and weaknesses, then clear it with me. So yes, Dorian will be fine.

Edit: The CS thread is up

Last edited:
What supernatural creatures would people like me to add? I have a bit of free time so I'm thinking of cranking some out.

Also, for our lurkers, feel free to join the discord by clicking the ooc link! There I have a specific place where you can ask any questions you might be having. I'm also always down for talking out character ideas and such

Phoenixes, banshees, kitsunes, and selkies have been added to the list, with more coming soon!

Hmm, I may be persuaded to join. Let me look it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back