• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Studio

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

★​

Phoinex Dance Studio was founded by a girl who had life problems and wanted to help those who where like her or in worse conditions, so she created the studio, searching for one in need of help. This created the Phoinex of nine.

These teens, now some young adults, came together knowing very little about each other, but leaned on each other for support. Some how they formed a group and bonded over one thing. Their love for music. They always danced or did song covers of their favorite songs. They became a family over the years, hiding away from their past and reality. However things are bound to change....

test_button_1_by_omo_mod-dapcw93.gif

★★★​

★​

The nine friends have trended on YouTube for their covers and even their own songs and choreography! It's still a big surprise when they get an offer from a company wishing to help move their group forward. Venom Entertainment, was the name. It was only a few months old with one rookie group already debuted. The nine agreed and accepted to join.

However their secrets lurk, and their new fame has put them in the crosshairs. Can they stay together without losing their sanity? Or will their new flame burn out and reduce them back to ashes? (brief summary )

☆Phoinex Dance Studio☆
button_2_by_omo_mod-dapcxmf.gif

★★★​

★​

button_number_2_by_omo_mod-dapcwso.gif

The leader| Male, 22 preferably| Leader, main vocal.

The Founder| Female , 21 | Lead dancer, Female Rapper/main rapper. In charge of choreography. (Yeo Na-Ri)

The Rapper| Male , 20, preferably | Lead rapper, caretaker of the group. Writes raps for the group.

The Hard worker| Male, 20. Preferably | Main rapper, Main dancer. Creates the music for the group.

The twins. Male and Female| 17 preferred. | Lead vocals, Maknaes. | (two people need to either collaborate the family history or one person gets two characters.)

The Pure | Female , 19 preferred| Female visual, in charge of lyrics. Main vocal.

The Face| Male, 19 preferred| Male, male visual , in charge of lyrics, main vocal.

The Vocal| Male or female| 20| Lead vocalist, main dancer, English speaker of the group.

code by pasta

Last edited:
Last edited:
OMG YES. i wanted one of these rps so bad. this looks really fun~ I'd really like to play the vocal or the male twin (or both twins if needed), but i'm down to play any of them.

OMG YES. i wanted one of these rps so bad. this looks really fun~ I'd really like to play the vocal or the male twin (or both twins if needed), but i'm down to play any of them.
I will put you down then. Though it's not first come first serve. It's just to help me keep organized.

This rp has been the one bothering me for months. If I had know you wanted it I would have made it sooner. ☆

I will put you down then. Though it's not first come first serve. It's just to help me keep organized.

This rp has been the one bothering me for months. If I had know you wanted it I would have made it sooner. ☆
thank you~

ah really? ^^ thank you. i just love idol based rps. they're so much fun tbh.

im interested in the pure role, but im worried that i wont get a cs up in time since im hella slow with that TT

im interested in the pure role, but im worried that i wont get a cs up in time since im hella slow with that TT
Well, since I don't have all roles filled currently deadline wont be until next friday or saturday unless everyone finishes before that.

Well, since I don't have all roles filled currently deadline wont be until next friday or saturday unless everyone finishes before that.
okay, that's cool! i'll try and get something started soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back