• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Strum of our Heart Strings[CLOSED]

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a07c3b79e4f6526e457c308e253a786d.gif
156471efeeac1ec157e0933f3776d121.gif
2dd0db78553e23329a8adcec5e12f3ae.gif
A crumpled flyer blows in the wind. A band camp from long ago pictures of smiling kids with tubas and trumpets, guitars and harps. It continues to blow way and land in the river, forgotten by the world. A figure watches from afar, knowing full well that their late for class. They slide down the hill, dirtying their uniform as they reach the river. They pluck the soaked paper from the river and read it over, a soft smile forming on their face. The flyer must have been thrown out after the school cleaning of the basement yesterday. A flyer from a time when the school allowed such a thing.

It had been too long since music had filled the halls of that school. All self expression had pretty much left. Art class itself had almost been removed from the school last year, it just barely managed to pass the needed applicants. That was a generous number of course. As time continued to pass they let the paper dry, humming quietly to the music playing from their phone. Sports and academic were the only thing sponsored by the school. It was known to have some of the best programs for medicine and other fancy courses. Though rich kids could get in easily, or those who had some form of connection to a teacher. The same goes for scholarship or being part of the immigrant program the school had. Most people said it was even just put in place so that the racist allegations of some of the teachers were taken away. Either way this school was top notch, even so, arts weren't part of this.

To them art was not needed in kids, it distracted them. Phones were taken away and music was not allowed in the halls. Self expression was pretty much zero. School uniforms were also in place of course. As the wind blew a smile grew on the figure's face. Clutching the paper to their chest they ran back up the hill, falling on their face but not caring much. All they needed were some students willing to break the rules a little and join them. They could start a band! A smile wide on their face they ran through the streets. This was going to be awesome!
--
Hello! Basically this is a classic band get together story with drama, love, and rule breaking of course. The characters are in a school that doesn't support music programs or really anything outside academic and sports. That is until one kid decides that they would go against the rules. All they need to do is gather a band so that they can accomplish this. For this RP there are only a few rules to follow before you consider joining.
-This is semi-detailed casual, around 3 paragraphs minimum are required per post with beef please. Your CS' are expected to be detailed enough to get to know the character.
-You should only join this if you are going to stay. Please don't join if you aren't going to stick around.
-RPnation rules apply of course
-Respect others, don't be rude :>
Other then that feel free to show interest, there will be certain roles to fill since this is of course a band. (Keep in mind one spot is for my character but I will take a position that no one wants or pick one later!)
{Not all characters have to start out on said instrument they could be on one similar and switch or never touch it before the band got together and are learning!}
Vocals- zuzu zuzu
Bass Guitar- seasonedcat seasonedcat
Lead Guitar- Juju Juju
Piano- spooked.duke spooked.duke
Drummer- Wildflower101 Wildflower101
Manager(optional)- Caoimhe_ Caoimhe_
(I may be open for more roles such as back up vocals or outside the band if enough interest)
--
Juju Juju you interested bbe?
a817f27f252c3e43c78181468b85b1e5.gif

Last edited:
hey, i'm interested! i'd love to play the vocalist, but i'd be happy to play any of the roles!

More info^
CS^
--
Also would you like discord, PM or rpnation thread for a CS?

I'm definitely interested, but it looks like I might be too late >.<

As such, I'll just watch from the sidelines as I'm interested to see how this story plays out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back