• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The struggling Writer and his many curious Cases

Renki

Lazy King of Laziness
Hey! Had a pretty interesting idea for an rp.

The rp would be about a guy (played by me) who is a writer... or rather tries to be one, as there weren't many ideas present in his idea-pool, at least nothing he could really put his heart into, as one day, a girl appears who is struggling with some problems out of the norm.
And that should not be his last encounter with someone dealing with those problems.

The idea here is that he helps them with their problems in some way and, in return, has something to write about.
Possible conflicts could be that they (they being whoever my char writes a story about) are not ok with being written about.

I just thought this would be interesting.

I wasn't sure if I should put it in realistic because of the supernatural problem stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back