• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Strongest Guild

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
I am going to give a short summary for now since I first want to see how much attention this receives. (I've done something like this before but due to inexperience in actual GM'ing it failed from the start. My sincerest apologies to those who have been in that one with me... But I've read up on how to do things now and actually want to put the attention I can get into this RP. I'll be keeping the number on actual participants on a low for now. 6 max in total (including myself). So please do keep in mind that this is trial and error so mistakes can happen. I'd also appreciate if you point out my mistakes and even give suggestions along the way. I want this to be a story with the input of all six "players". Now that this is out of the way, let's get onto the summary:

3496ab458376d8071bffca796b6de444.jpg
Pionia Kingdom

Pionia Kingdom is set in a fantasy/medieval-ish setting. One can be an adventurer, a cleric, a merchant, etc. Whatever you desire to be of occupation as long as it is in this setting. However they decided to join a recently formed guild, perhaps because they wanted to set foot outside of the walls of Pionia, because they wanted to have friends,... This guild is run by my character who is completely new at being the actual master of the guild, meaning there will be a lot of mistakes, setbacks, even mental breakdowns if it gets that far. Meaning it will both focus on character development and actual adventures. Character deaths are possible, please keep that in mind. You will be able to create a new character if the previous one died. Most of the animals and plants will be the same, just the names of the cities will be different. Of course, there will be the occasional creature that might pop out here and there which we don't know on Earth, think about a chimera for example. Oh, before I forget: the aspect of magic exists in this world, it is uncommon though so not every single one of our characters will be able to use it.

Well, that was the short summary of what I plan to do with this. If interested, do leave a like or post a comment so I'll be able to add you into the ooc.

I feel like maybe I’ll be interested, but honestly it really seems that the interest check is trying to explain things in reference to something I never saw.

I love fantasy/medieval roleplays and I'd be quite interested in joining if it garners enough interest.

Oh, this seems like an awesome idea! I'm quite new here but I'll be super happy if you'll have me! Oh, are different races allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back