The Origin of The End.
This is where general discussion will occur for the RP! As well as any questions you may have.
Arc 1 - The Butterfly (current arc)
Arc 2 - TBD
1. The main one. Respect RPN and its rules.
2. Any questions or intrigue about the plot or story come to me! I love hearing ideas even if we don't incorporate them.
3. OOC will be friendly and respectful. IC be extra and add flair all you'd like BUT...
4. BE REASONABLE. Realistically adapt and grow into abilities and make logical choices. You can control weather? Know that you will not begin with master powers or creating storms at will. Go into a very secure Army base tossing fireballs alone? Your IC has ended lol.
5. I do not mind if you guys subplot romance. Just keep it PG-13.
6. Try to have UNIQUE characters. For some reason people love military trained or martial arts based characters. As much interest as this RP go to I can tell you now EVERYONE WILL NOT MAKE IT. If you want to make a combat character go ahead just flesh them out. I will not begin approval process until I see and feel good about your CS sheet. Only those that are approved will get an ability. If you do not make the cut, or if you don't even want to have a powered character speak to me about a support role and I'll see what I can do.
7. If you didn't know from the InCheck, the process for selecting abilities will be the combination of your preferred power added with a random power from me. Ex. (Mind control + Enhanced Hearing = Widespread Telepathy which is hearing minds over vast distances)
If you don't like you power you'll just have to find a way to cope. Side note: I will NOT change true power no matter how weak or overpowered it is. Once it's yours, it's yours.
8. If you cannot post due to IRL or other reasons please post in consideration of everyone else. I'm interpreting this RP to go relatively fast pace wise not too speedy, so if you need assistance ask and you shall receive! And...
9. If you do fall too far behind or get in a hole you cant climb out of that doesn't mean you're done for. Unless you're intentionally a jerk or going against the tide of the plot, you can get back up to pace.
10. If you band together, or fight amongst each other IC, coordinate with each other as I will be overseeing those situations with a final outcome, but stay true to character and abilities. Don't force it just because you wanna "be great"
11. HAVE FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
12. Now, if you read, accept, and understand all rules: At the end of your CS, write a sentence mentioning a favorite quote in a fashion that would be true to your character.