• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

"Alright......I got a place for us....CHAOS CONTROL!!!" *I teleport us to a plain white room with a machine in the middle* "A gravity room I made. The gravity is automatically 10 times greater than earth but we can go higher when we needed the max is 2000"

"Computer raise gravity to 150"
*a robotic voice says* "Gravity raising to 150 gs"
*I automatically break a sweat* "Still havn't mastered it yet but.....atleast it's only a sweat"

"no way im no scaredy-cat i got this" Flames go all around the pace and you notice its the hottest temp you ever felt and even causes your chaos powers to go crazy

*My energy spikes in exicetment as I break a power celling raising my power to equalilent to him in my base form* "Let's start"
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 2.19.58 PM.png
*takes fighting stance*

*I spin dash to the side and stand there panting* "Dang........your strong" *turn Super* "Better" *unaffected by the gravity now as I move 20X faster and kick Rin in the back of the head*

*narrowly dodges the swords and kicks Rin's stomach as I then put distance between us* "HAAAAAA!!!" *Super Shadow's power raises as Rin gets to see Hyper Shadow for the first time*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back