• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

*THe book explains the black arms as this*
Black Arms- The black arms are a alien race. They were elite warriors that always destroyed planets simply because they could. Supposedly they came to earth 50 years before this book got published and lived here in disguise as humans curent known black arms and age
Black Doom-30
and
Shadow- 8
Although Shadow is only half due to his mother Jane he still is one.
As for his sibblings Maria, Melephis, and Eclipse are unknown

"hmm... interesting" then he flips to a page where they show Mephiles
Mephiles human ♡.jpeg
"So this is him he looks a lot like Shadow but different color scheme and no mouth" he says
Then he reads that Mephiles is the lord of darkness and is stronger than the oceans wrath and the sun itself

Amy: "Thanks.....I just want to learn what is going on with Shadow......" *she reads the page of shat they are Melephis and the next page is Shadow.*
Shadow Doom is the younger brother of Melephis. He and his twin Eclipse have always been at each others throats. Shadow was always Melephis' favriote between the twins but their father Black Doom favored Eclipse. Shadow was always called The Ultimate life form due to being one of the two made by late family scienst/ doctor Gerald Robotnik. Gerald has created Eclipse and Shadow.
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 11.21.36 AM.png
When Shadow was 1 year old Maria had been born and as they grew up Shadow favored Maria but looked up to Melephis. When their father died Eclipse and Melephis had left the 2 behind and Gerald adopted them. They now go by Shadow and Maria Robotnik.

"yes... but there is more Aizen took me on a trip when I was 5 years old where we met Black Doom and his son Mephiles and Mephiles tried to kill me but Aizen used his power to protect me and I wanted to know more about him ever since"

Amy: "So you know Shadow's family.....is there any info this book doesn't have that we need to know about Shadow?" (A peice of info if you want to have Ulquiorra know, is that Shadow always had Chaos abilties but he could only use them when he removed his rings and the blast made it where he can with them on)

"i also had my power since i was born but I only got stronger during the blast"
"But there is someone out there who is just as strong as mephiles as well and his son Is part of your friend group and the someone is Satan himself"

Amy: "as strong as Melephis..........Isn't Black Arm Shadow that strong?"
Shadow: *walks from my hiding spot* "No.......in my black arm state I would be destroyed by a 10% Satan and a 11% Melephis......The reason I could stand to Melephis is I could drain his energy but my chances of victory are merely 2% out of 100%"

Shadow: "I sense demonic energy from Rin but he's to kind to be related to Satan"
Amy: "and your to kind to be related to Black Doom.....Is black doom really even dead?"
Shadow: "No..........he surivied and spared me........Maria doesn't know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back