• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

"Don't bring up father.....Why must we fight......Why won't you join us.......I ain't weak if you think I am.....I killed Eclipse the stronger one between us........or was than me......and I will kill you if need be"

"You,Sonic, and Rin are capable of becoming one of us and heres something you don't know Sonic was one of my 3 kids when I married a princess years ago"

"It doesn't matter! WHY WON'T YOU JOIN US!!! DOING THIS WILL ONLY GET YOU KILLED!!!!" *Shadow turns into his black arm state. His skin clothes shoes and hair turn fully red. His eyes red with yellow dots. His fingers into claws. His inhibitor rings get spiky.*

"This isn't dark" *still in the form* "THIS IS WHEN I AM TRULY USING MY BLACK ARM POWER!!!!!" *fires a blast at Melephis with enough power to destroy the planet*

"I just wanted a reunion with my family"
Sonic: Family?
Mephiles: Thats right I'm your father
Sonic: No way. your lying
Mephiles: I'm dark but I never lie that's Satans thing

*Shadow calms down and places a hand on Sonic's shoulder* "Don't listen to him.......Are you really gonna let him turn you against your friends and I......your.....uncle?" *doesn't seem comfortable calling myself his uncle but did*

Mephiles: Sonic my boy my brother chuck raised you well but now I'm reunited with one of my offsprings soon I will find your siblings Sonia and Manic and we will be a family again and reunite shadow with his father and Rin with his

"SONIC DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!" *Shadow grits his teeth* "AMY GET SONIC OUT OF HERE NOW!!" *He then turns hyper but his hair turns red and he has a aura of fire. He looks like Goku's super sayin god but his energy is different*

"i hate to do this father is going to hate me for this but I have no choice" he starts turning into his crystal form which you realize its a high power level

Mephiles The Dark (@EvilMephiles) | Twitter

"No........you......won't.....as his uncle if you fail to keep him on the path of success then I must!!" *Shadow's power rises a he vanishes and kicks him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back