• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
How is it going everyone?

I still need to work on my CS, I have some of it done. Meds knocked me out for like 13 hours yesterday and had some stuff to do today, I'm still making one! Definitely going the guardian route

This looks interesting, I'd like to hop in. I've already got some characters in mind if you don't mind me running them by you.

I'm interested! I was thinking of taking a role of either the powerful, or if not just a clear dragon... I just have one question. If a dragon has a natural ability (such as breathing Ice or something) is that considered a gifted or a clear?

Last edited:
I'm interested! I was thinking of taking a role of either the powerful, or if not just a clear dragon... I just have one question. If a dragon has a natural ability (such as breathing Ice or something) is that considered a gifted or a clear?
Alright! Do you want to reserve powerful? About question: natural ability is a gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back