• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TaKKa

Unlucky

* Discussion: Fantasy - -- The strange case of M.O.S.W -- Discussion
* Signups:Fantasy - -- The strange case of M.O.S.W -- OC
  • Among a ocean blue waves, wild west winds and sharp as shark teeth rocks, there is an archipelago of islands. It consists a three large mains and a 5 little smaller around them. On the islands you can find great steep mountains, always green jungles and forests, crystalline waterfalls and lakes with fresh water.

1625469127125.png

Although it's one of the most beautiful places and certainly many would like to visit them, almost no one is allowed there, because the islands keep great secret. Their forests, bays, caves belong to a claws and wings of a great beasts.

Dragon inhabitants every day have many tasks. For example flying between islands, to chase reckless seagulls, fighting with their pesky neighbors, who decided to challenge them to a duel, hunt marine animals, from a fishes to whales or (occasional ) a land mammals , provided that any of them have survived to this day... They have hideouts in caves hollowed out in mountains or rocks, some of these big snakes and lizards even found a place for themselves under the ocean. There every year they raise their youngs, teach you how to survive and what the world looks like. If we mention the world, there is one very important principle.
    NEVER leave the island created by your greatest lord, M.O.S.W.

Who he is? Where is he now? Even the oldest ones don't know this for sure.

1625468371276.png

Last edited:
Ooooh, I would adore to be part of a dragon RP. What would you be hoping for regarding average post length/detail? Also, would multiple characters be allowed?

Ooooh, I would adore to be part of a dragon RP. What would you be hoping for regarding average post length/detail? Also, would multiple characters be allowed?
I added this kind of information under the plot
1. I guess there won't be problem with this kind of posts.
2. Yup, they are allowed, number not limited. If anyone needed some supporting character, then from this will be npcs.

Cool! If this is still open, then how long of a post should I write? I tend to write about a paragraph or 2 per turn, unless I'm doing a bit of dialog between OCs. Also, would it be okay to use a wyvern as my OC?

Cool! If this is still open, then how long of a post should I write? I tend to write about a paragraph or 2 per turn, unless I'm doing a bit of dialog between OCs. Also, would it be okay to use a wyvern as my OC?
Yeah, it's open! About the posts' length; I'll still see if you guys prefer shorter than literal, write about it. Also all dragons are welcome, including wyverns.

Yeah, it's open! About the posts' length; I'll still see if you guys prefer shorter than literal, write about it. Also all dragons are welcome, including wyverns.
Great! Though I might add that, although similar, wyverns are NOT a species of dragon, lol. Are there any specifics I should fill out when making my OC?

My bad for missing the multi-characters are allowed.

I prefer longer posts, which is why I ask. This is just the first time I've seen Literal used as a post-length descriptor.

Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops
You will see in signups.
About wyverns and dragons;
Welp
One is big mystical flying reptile, other is big mystical sometimes flying reptile

almost the same.

Soon by this logic, NASA will confirm that secretly the earth is a triangle, trust me.

TaKKa TaKKa cool! Quick question: can we be any type of dragon? Or are there dragon types specific to the roleplay?
also, about the age, any idea how old you are when you turn into an adult dragon? lol thanks!

Last edited:
TaKKa TaKKa cool! Quick question: can we be any type of dragon? Or are there dragon types specific to the roleplay?
also, about the age, any idea how old you are when you turn into an adult dragon? lol thanks!
Any type of dragon.
Hm, let’s say that average and titans; 2000-5000 years, smaller; 10 - 1000.

You have my attention~

Expect a character by or before the end of the week~ (maybe even drawn by me personally)

This has my nerd-ed out attention, I shall work on a CS and have it up by roughly Saturday, maybe tomorrow on Friday depending on how work drags on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back