• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy -- The strange case of M.O.S.W -- Discussion

Hello! Can we reserve roles beforehand so that we can take our time filling them out? I was curious about a titan (possibly with the ability to shrink to smaller size) and a gifted dragon.

Hello! Can we reserve roles beforehand so that we can take our time filling them out? I was curious about a titan (possibly with the ability to shrink to smaller size) and a gifted dragon.
Sure, one titan reserved! Skills can be repeatedly.

Since we can reserve spots, I'm interested in the Guardian of M.O.S.W, maybe.
Before I make this 100% on the role I'd like to take, I have some questions:
-Are they protecting all the islands?
--->As for threats, I assume there would be things like megalodons and other various creatures that could pose a threat to the safety of the dragons, especially smaller ones. Would there be human threats? Example, a ship is sailing toward the islands. As for that, I boldly assume it would be wooden ships of the old days. f human travel could be a possible threat, is the Guardian allowed to venture out toward the sea to eliminate them within X amount of distance (this can go for any creature of danger that comes from the waters) or would that count as "leaving M.O.S.W"?<---

-Or is it simply, lives on the island, and cannot leave, defending it from other curious dragons?

Since we can reserve spots, I'm interested in the Guardian of M.O.S.W, maybe.
Before I make this 100% on the role I'd like to take, I have some questions:
-Are they protecting all the islands?
--->As for threats, I assume there would be things like megalodons and other various creatures that could pose a threat to the safety of the dragons, especially smaller ones. Would there be human threats? Example, a ship is sailing toward the islands. As for that, I boldly assume it would be wooden ships of the old days. f human travel could be a possible threat, is the Guardian allowed to venture out toward the sea to eliminate them within X amount of distance (this can go for any creature of danger that comes from the waters) or would that count as "leaving M.O.S.W"?<---

-Or is it simply, lives on the island, and cannot leave, defending it from other curious dragons?
The simply one option. Nothing threatens another island, and what is on the M.O.S.W’s should remain hidden from others there.

Impius Impius
Do you have something in mind for a character, except guardian?

Sort of, been pondering on it some between naps for work tonight
This is what I've thought of so far, nothing in stone fo course.

I think I want his element to be that of a storm (lightening to be exact, maybe with a roar like thunder on command. Or maybe that's just his roar. Undecided)

If I go with the Guardian, I may maybe it closer to the end of his 5000 year sentence, so it gives that restless edge of eagerness to get off the island finally, however he remains dutiful to his role.

Unsure what his abilities will be currently.

Personality wise: very stoic, however deeply emotional due to loneliness, which will be his own fault, being temperamental toward other dragons.

Sort of, been pondering on it some between naps for work tonight
This is what I've thought of so far, nothing in stone fo course.

I think I want his element to be that of a storm (lightening to be exact, maybe with a roar like thunder on command. Or maybe that's just his roar. Undecided)

If I go with the Guardian, I may maybe it closer to the end of his 5000 year sentence, so it gives that restless edge of eagerness to get off the island finally, however he remains dutiful to his role.

Unsure what his abilities will be currently.

Personality wise: very stoic, however deeply emotional due to loneliness, which will be his own fault, being temperamental toward other dragons.
Sounds good. Maybe I'll make one of the younger ones, but let’s see if anyone else wants to.

Is it possible for a Guardian to serve a 2 year sentence?
Also, every thousand years when the next Guard is chosen, are those are dragons training to try and become a Guardian?
Does the Guardian choose who makes the Guard or not?

Is it possible for a Guardian to serve a 2 year sentence?
Also, every thousand years when the next Guard is chosen, are those are dragons training to try and become a Guardian?
Does the Guardian choose who makes the Guard or not?
Yup

Small mistake with guardians in lore;
There were two versions of how old you can get the younger and guard ranks, during the previous update of this information I forgot to change the guardian’s description to the new one.
Impius Impius
I changed this two roles. I made them so that you don't have to change your character, but for sure review both descriptions of the ages again.

Small mistake with guardians in lore;
There were two versions of how old you can get the younger and guard ranks, during the previous update of this information I forgot to change the guardian’s description to the new one.
Impius Impius
I changed this two roles. I made them so that you don't have to change your character, but for sure review both descriptions of the ages again.
I appreciate you, I misunderstood how that was set up, I thought it was like a generally between these ages. My bad! I'll take a look at it again, when I wrote everything was nodding off Haha

Last edited:
I appreciate you, I misunderstood how that was set up, I thought it was like a generally between these ages. My bad! I'll take a look at it again, when I wrote everything was nodding off Haha
Eh, sorry for those problems

Yall are really artistically talented, a little jealous lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back