• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The story of Angry Man

It is a wonderful day. Your best friends stand in a line beside you dressed up in jet black tuxedos and her friends standing behind her in white dresses crafted by the very best designers.Her face was a sweet brown like creamed coffee.Her hair a black friz.Frizzy like foam on soda.Her smile was bright like the sun bubbling with a fiery ray.She walks toward you arms linked with her father soon to be in your arms. Step after step she smiles more and more.Then she lets her father go and stand on the platform. As she stands facing me we both listen to the words that would bind a love into something much more. The priest began speaking as we tone him out we just look at each other like were having a starring contest. Then he says til death do us part and her dress fades from white to pink and the a cherry red. Her body flings onto me and she could barely speak. Her mother screams and it snaps me back to it. My soon to be wife was just shot and as she lay like a feather from a bird in my arms i sit and cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back