Inventory
Equipped
Elven Armor
Satchel
Bow & Quiver (x25 arrows)
Unequipped
Empty Vials x5
Dirrenberry Poison x1 - renders enemy immobile once poison reaches bloodstream
Inhalder Flower Tonic x3 - once inhaled, reinvigorates exhausted ally within five minutes
Regen Salve (cream in tub-like container) - provides a cover for wounds and provides regenerative abilities to the skin, muscle, etc.
Long Cloth Strips x10 (white)
Mental Status
Mood
Startled, Amused, & Eager to leave
Thoughts
I'm really ready to get out of here and go to an inn or some place relatively safe...
Other
Addressed
Alstromeria Alstromeria Javax Javax Morgrim Morgrim Federoff Federoff
Mentioned
Same as the Addressed
Notes
YAY BBCODE <3 <3 <3

Wylloh watched the interaction with a wary expression portrayed across her slender face, her bright green-blue eyes flicking between the leader of the Den, Lorne, and the wolf-elf hybrid that happened to know the large, masked male. She didn't see anything that struck her as out of the ordinary between the two, only the recognition in Lorne's voice when Roxii had entered and the two interacted. She spoke in a language the lizard female was unfamiliar with, but the words that left her curled lips was as harsh as usual, so Wylloh's concern remained at a constant uneasy level. As Roxii turned to walk out of the Den, Wylloh nodded her head respectfully at the leader of the Den and then glanced at Crow, who had done the same as her and remained silence during Roxii's interaction with Lorne.

The green-haired female was about to interact with the thin, scraggly male who lingered along the sidelines, when she was suddenly nudged by the much larger man, who had meandered towards her, nearly knocking her over in the process. A small, startled noise escaped her as he surprised her, and she gave him a small frown as he leveled his gaze with hers. "I'll be ready to leave when you are. I've scrounged up enough coin to spend a few nights at an inn." His deep voice rumbled beside her, his figure inches from hers as he held her hand up to drop a numerable amount of gold, which appeared to be close to fifty or a hundred gold. Either way, the coins were definitely enough for what Riktos had proposed. She nodded, her cheeks turning a pale shade of green as she became more aware of his close proximity and shifted away from him, nodding. "I don't know where you got this, but I'm grateful you did, Riktos." Wylloh smiled up at him before continuing, her cheeks still holding the faint green hue. "It looks like our little meeting is over, so let's head out." She looked away from his gaze, also thankful for his trust in her, and began following Roxii, the gold held tightly in her left palm.

"Crow, you are coming, yes? We must meet with the rest of our band of misfits to discuss the course of events for the next couple of days, especially tomorrow." She smiled at Crow before following Roxii once more, grateful for the warmth of the sun as they returned to the outdoors. She shivered gently, her skin covered in goosebumps as the temperature around her changed. It was easier to move, breathe, and use her senses. She closed her eyes, soaking in the sun's rays as she inhaled deeply through her nose, absorbing all sorts of scents, and exhaled sharply through her mouth, opening her eyes to see the world with her sharpened gaze, details becoming more and more visible. She smiled softly, some of the blood rushing to her head as the warmth made her feel more human - her ears, cheeks, and nose all had a tint of green across them. She grinned now and pulled her hair out from its bound design, then turned to her allies. "What are you waiting for?" She asked as her hair glistened down her back, giving her a more natural appearance, despite its bright color.

Code:
[border=5px solid #004F1E][bg=white][border=10px dashed #004F1E][bg=#004F1E][border=5px solid white][bg=white]
[CENTER][url=http://fontmeme.com/fancy-fonts/][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170321/c4c60120b1fefd0a5715e534b7ec7cca.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

[bg=#004F1E][row][column=span3]
[CENTER][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/wylloh-jpg.167683/[/IMG][/CENTER]

[accordion=fleft|100%]{slide=[CENTER][bg=#004F1E][FONT=Architects Daughter][COLOR=#37B87C][SIZE=4][U]Physical Status[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/CENTER]}[bg=#004F1E][CENTER][FONT=Architects Daughter][COLOR=#37B87C][SIZE=3][progress=100]Health[/progress]
[B]Status[/B]
[I]Talking to Riktos and looking around @ the Den[/I]
[B]Location[/B]
[I]The Den -> Outside the Den & back in Dunheim[/I]
[B]Inventory[/B]
[I]Equipped[/I]
Elven Armor
Satchel
Bow & Quiver (x25 arrows)
[I]Unequipped[/I]
Empty Vials x5
Dirrenberry Poison x1 - renders enemy immobile once poison reaches bloodstream
Inhalder Flower Tonic x3 - once inhaled, reinvigorates exhausted ally within five minutes
Regen Salve (cream in tub-like container) - provides a cover for wounds and provides regenerative abilities to the skin, muscle, etc.
Long Cloth Strips x10 (white)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/bg]{/slide}{slide=[CENTER][bg=#004F1E][FONT=Architects Daughter][COLOR=#37B87C][SIZE=4][U]Mental Status[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/CENTER]}[bg=#004F1E][CENTER][FONT=Architects Daughter][COLOR=#37B87C][SIZE=3][B]Mood[/B]
[I]Startled, Amused, & Eager to leave[/I]
[B]Thoughts[/B]
[I]I'm [B]really[/B] ready to get out of here and go to an inn or some place relatively [B]safe[/B]...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/bg]{/slide}{slide=[CENTER][bg=#004F1E][FONT=Architects Daughter][COLOR=#37B87C][SIZE=4][U]Other[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/CENTER]}[bg=#004F1E][CENTER][FONT=Architects Daughter][COLOR=#37B87C][SIZE=3][B]Addressed[/B]
[I]@Alstromeria @Javax @Morgrim @Federoff[/I]
[B]Mentioned[/B]
[I]Same as the Addressed[/I]
[B]Notes[/B]
[I]YAY BBCODE <3 <3 <3[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/column][column=span5][CENTER][FONT=Architects Daughter][COLOR=#37B87C][SIZE=4]
Wylloh watched the interaction with a wary expression portrayed across her slender face, her bright green-blue eyes flicking between the leader of the Den, Lorne, and the wolf-elf hybrid that happened to know the large, masked male. She didn't see anything that struck her as out of the ordinary between the two, only the recognition in Lorne's voice when Roxii had entered and the two interacted. She spoke in a language the lizard female was unfamiliar with, but the words that left her curled lips was as harsh as usual, so Wylloh's concern remained at a constant uneasy level. As Roxii turned to walk out of the Den, Wylloh nodded her head respectfully at the leader of the Den and then glanced at Crow, who had done the same as her and remained silence during Roxii's interaction with Lorne.

The green-haired female was about to interact with the thin, scraggly male who lingered along the sidelines, when she was suddenly nudged by the much larger man, who had meandered towards her, nearly knocking her over in the process. A small, startled noise escaped her as he surprised her, and she gave him a small frown as he leveled his gaze with hers. [B][I]"I'll be ready to leave when you are. I've scrounged up enough coin to spend a few nights at an inn."[/I][/B] His deep voice rumbled beside her, his figure inches from hers as he held her hand up to drop a numerable amount of gold, which appeared to be close to fifty or a hundred gold. Either way, the coins were definitely enough for what Riktos had proposed. She nodded, her cheeks turning a pale shade of green as she became more aware of his close proximity and shifted away from him, nodding. [B]"I don't know where you got this, but I'm grateful you did, Riktos."[/B] Wylloh smiled up at him before continuing, her cheeks still holding the faint green hue. [B]"It looks like our little meeting is over, so let's head out."[/B] She looked away from his gaze, also thankful for his trust in her, and began following Roxii, the gold held tightly in her left palm.

[B]"Crow, you are coming, yes? We must meet with the rest of our band of misfits to discuss the course of events for the next couple of days, especially tomorrow."[/B] She smiled at Crow before following Roxii once more, grateful for the warmth of the sun as they returned to the outdoors. She shivered gently, her skin covered in goosebumps as the temperature around her changed. It was easier to move, breathe, and use her senses. She closed her eyes, soaking in the sun's rays as she inhaled deeply through her nose, absorbing all sorts of scents, and exhaled sharply through her mouth, opening her eyes to see the world with her sharpened gaze, details becoming more and more visible. She smiled softly, some of the blood rushing to her head as the warmth made her feel more human - her ears, cheeks, and nose all had a tint of green across them. She grinned now and pulled her hair out from its bound design, then turned to her allies. [B]"What are you waiting for?"[/B] She asked as her hair glistened down her back, giving her a more natural appearance, despite its bright color.

[fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa]          [fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa]          [fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa]          [fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa]          [fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa]          [fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa]          [fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa]          [fa]fa-flask fa-spin[/fa][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/column][/row][/bg]
[/bg][/border][/bg][/border][/bg][/border]

Last edited:
Miragmi
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Anaxileah Anaxileah CarpeNoctem1213 CarpeNoctem1213 Well I wound up posting first. I decided to go with this option as long term it winds up rather interesting what with her being at least temporarily opposed to the main party. The pyrotechnics in the event of that becoming literal should also be spectacular.

Mira had watched the rest of the group introduce themselves and converse further, but remained silent. Instead she spent her time stocking up on fuel and observing reactions and interactions. When they left she was well stocked enough to return to her usual method of near-ground travel, creating a moving thermal lift for her to mostly glide on. Allowing her to move at a much slower pace than full fledged flight, which was convenient for navigating tight areas and traveling alongside groundbound companions. She followed her erstwhile companions until they came to a halt, to discuss the choice before them it appeared. She had already made her choice, and she knew, especially after Dakul spoke that it was unlikely to be the popular one. Despite the debt she owed to these beings for her survival, she could not stomach working alongside Ether and his generally questionable companions. Especially given their likely alliance to a quite literal Den of thieves and murderers.

Mira landed on a nearby wall and dug in her claws, coming to a landing of sorts, more or less upside down. She raised her head, inspecting for a moment those around her, and then spoke, "Whatever your choices may be I have made mine. Pandora may be a political rogue, but at least she is not so outright. I will go to her house tomorrow, and ally with her for as long as seems fit. Your choices are your own, but as I find the vampires presence distasteful I shall part ways here for the moment at least." She took off then, using her thermals to stabilize her flight and demonstrating her actual flight speed as she quickly picked up speed, swiftly passing out of sight of the group over the roofs of the city.. She found conveniently stone rooftop, and curled up upon it, using a fragment of her now restored reserves to warm it beneath her. She slept, knowing that dawn or danger would wake her, readily resigned to both.

Users who are viewing this thread