Story The story about the boy who became a god (unfinished)

MadWitchJay

Roleplay Availability
Anubis must die

Jack Python’s girlfriend Jenny Flowers had been chattering his ears off about the hippie festival she refers to as Woodstock 2.0 and she is more or less forcing him to go with her. She and her friends are going to the festival to do drugs, like she doesn't do enough of that at home, ‘’why does she have to drag me into this?’’. She had heard stories that the drug can transport you to a different dimension, but those are just stories right?
Jack had borrowed his mom's Volkswagen van, which had been decorated with brightly colored flowers and cannabis leaves. It may have been an old vehicle that quite often did not work correctly, but it was the only one that could carry all the equipment that Carla insisted on taking with her. It was a long trip, starting from South Fork in Colorado and was suppose to go all the way to San Francisco in California, but that plan did not go as

‘’Piece of crap.’’ Cried Jack and kicked the van.
‘’Can you help us instead of damaging the van.’’ Hissed Jenny, opening the hood. A hissing sound was coming from inside the trunk and smoke was seeping from the trunk.
‘’Don’t think this thing will go much further and our car is already full.’’ Said Carla.
She drove a brand spanking new Ford Maverick in the only color she could tolerate: Black. She strolled off to a car parked precariously on the side of the road. Honking the horn,
‘’Great, were in the middle of nowhere and here out of all places the fucking van breaks down.’’ Cried Jack and kicked the van again, a fair bit harder this time.
‘’Will you stop kicking the van, please.’’ Shouted Jenny, pointing her finger towards the way they needed to go. ‘’Seems like we have to hitch a ride.’’

When they finally arrived at the festival after having walked for an hour, the truck driver they lifted with dropped them off on the outskirts in a unfamiliar area, and had to find their way to the festival, they were tired and their feet were sore and their legs ached.
‘’Next time you guys think about dragging me half across the country to some
‘’Wow, I can’t believe I am actually here.’’ Said Jenny, paying little attention to Jack’s complaints. ‘’Where are your friends Carla? They would to have had more than enough time to set up the tent by now.’’
‘’Should be here somewhere.’’ Said Carla ‘’They probably have a rainbow flag outside their tent.’’ They looked around and saw that there were rainbow flags hanging pretty much everywhere. ‘’and it’s one of those ugly green military tents.’’ They looked around again and immediately spotted the dark green military tent in the crowd of brightly colored tents.
‘’What did you say about my tent?’’ Said a voice behind them.
‘’Max!’’ Cried Jenny excitedly. ‘’Haven’t seen you in forever.’’
‘’Yeah, it’s been a while.’’ Said Max and embraced Jenny.
Max wore clothes that gave them a androgynous look.
‘’That's your tent?’’ said Jack, trying not to laugh.
‘’Technically yeah.’’ said Max, ‘’My dad gave it to me as a 16’th birthday present
Anyway let’s get back to the other two.’’

Mary and Hugo were barbecuing hamburgers at the tent.
‘’Awesome, food is exactly what we need right now, that truck ride has taken a lot out of us.‘’
After they had eaten, Max decided it was a good idêa to get Ecstasy from a deal he knew. Jack didn’t think this was a good idea and Carla had left for a concert, Jack was left at the tent while the others went off in search of Ecstasy.
It didn’t take very long to find a dealer. They found him in a corner where there weren't too many people. He wore a black trench coat even though it was mid July and it was sunny and not a single cloud in the sky.
‘’What's with the trench coat?’’ Asked Max.
‘’I have to look inconspicuous, right?’’ He said.
‘’Right.’’ Said Jenny, she was n't exactly convinced that the trench coat made him look inconspicuous.
‘’We are looking for ecstasy.’’ Max said.
‘’Aren't we all.’’ He said, dreamingly. ‘’Sorry, I don’t have any at the moment, maybe tomorrow, however, I have something else.’’ He presents us with stamps wrapped in plastic, presumably not regular stamps, but with a new experimental chemical ingredient added.
‘’How much?’’ Asked Max.
‘’Five dollars per tab.’’ He said.
‘’Awesome!’’ Said Max.

They left two of the tabs on a table near the tent, not wanting to take the drug until they were all together. Not long after, Jack returned to the tent to send a letter to his uncle, finding the stamps, he attempted to use one, but it wouldn't attach to the letter, and tried the second stamp that also refused work. He leaves the tent a little annoyed, complaining about the stamps. A voice told him something about tongues, but he ignored it, not paying any attention to the world. A world that was warping and twisting around him. Distorted voices whispered to him, he didn’t know what they were saying. He knew they sang in an ancient language, and what sounded like a screeching, from a multicolored portal, Horus was calling to him. On the other side he found a huge flock of birds gathered around Horus, the god of the sky, the god gazed it’s eyes at him, and spoke. ‘’I call upon Ra, the god of the sun, he is now inside you son of Egypt,’’ Then and there Ra, the god of the sun, took control over Jack, and Jack lost all grasp of reality.

Ra noticed a tap on his shoulder, but didn’t turn around, Horus ordered him to turn around, he did, Isis stood there. ‘’Have you come to worship the great Horus as we have?’’. Ra said nothing, but stared into her ever shifting eyes. She beckoned him towards Ptah. She told me to go down to my knees and worship the great god who blessed us with his present, however, she changed her mind, and pulled me back to my feet. She seemed confused and worried, Ra didn’t know the reason for her anxiety.
‘’Anubis have put a curse upon you.’’ Isis told Ra. ‘’You must kill Anubis in order to break the curse.’’
‘’Anubis must die. Anubis must die. Anubis must die.’’ Ra chanted, like a broken record.
Isis backed away and Ra ran off to find Anubis and end the curse.
Ra ran around like he had become mad. While Ra had been running around Horus, in animal form, had put a sacrificial knife into his hands, and whispered to him, telling him that Anubis had heard about his rampage and hid in the forest of lost memories. Ra’s memory became hazy when entering the forest.
The god fought Anubis. After a fierce battle Ra had defeated Anubis. He collapsed among the treetops.

Jack awoke in a daze, all bruised up, laying in a bush.
It was night and Jack had no recollection of how he had gotten there.
After having struggled free from the bush.
A body lay dead on the ground, with several stab wounds,
Bright light blinded him, someone shouted. ‘’Drop the knife!’’
‘’Knife? What are they talking about?’’ He thought when the worst pain he had ever felt hit him, and forced him to the ground. The cops handcuffed him and forced him into a cop car, taking him to the police station to interrogate him, this was going to be a long night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back