• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Discord or OOC chat?

• Discord

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • OOC Chat

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Why not both?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just bumping again! The character sheet is linked in the first post, and all other pages are linked to that one. If you have any questions, hmu :)

This is quite interesting and completely out of my comfort zone of RP. I'm in! So I hate to be a bother but do you got room for 1 more ghost either core or newbie? I just like the idea of trying to communicate with people when they cannot hear nor see me unless I really try. By that I mean I want to focus on possession as his primary skill and sort of have a townie be my medium. Would that be okay? If not that's fine I've got another idea on the back burner I wanna run by ya.

This is quite interesting and completely out of my comfort zone of RP. I'm in! So I hate to be a bother but do you got room for 1 more ghost either core or newbie? I just like the idea of trying to communicate with people when they cannot hear nor see me unless I really try. By that I mean I want to focus on possession as his primary skill and sort of have a townie be my medium. Would that be okay? If not that's fine I've got another idea on the back burner I wanna run by ya.
So initially I was only going to allow one character with medium/witch abilities or a ghost, but as this isnt generating nearly as much interest as I expected, if you want to do both a ghost and a medium newbie, that'd be fine! :)

We have room pretty much everywhere right now.

I'd love to be a witch or a seasoned witchy/psychic! Can I join?

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this rp, being an actual practicing witch
Oh heck I'd love to have you aboard! As I said at ???? Some point???? I'm not actually a witch myself and most of my info is from friends and family that are involved, so feel free to like let me know where I mess up if you end up joining lol

Oh heck I'd love to have you aboard! As I said at ???? Some point???? I'm not actually a witch myself and most of my info is from friends and family that are involved, so feel free to like let me know where I mess up if you end up joining lol
I'd definitely love to join and would love to provide any insights to the witchy business. I'll prepare my cs for whenever this rp starts then!

I'm interested in this but I have some questions about the born psychics. How would their powers work? And could they dabble in witchcraft?

I'm interested in this but I have some questions about the born psychics. How would their powers work? And could they dabble in witchcraft?
Awesome! I'm more than happy to answer your questions! Dabbling in witchcraft can definitely happen. I'm a bit confused by what you mean by your first question, though- Could you maybe clarify for me please?

Awesome! I'm more than happy to answer your questions! Dabbling in witchcraft can definitely happen. I'm a bit confused by what you mean by your first question, though- Could you maybe clarify for me please?
Like with the psychometry and precognition, would there be talks ooc about what they know or see?

Like with the psychometry and precognition, would there be talks ooc about what they know or see?
Oh! Okay, I get what you mean now- I thought you meant how it all works in character lol. Yes. For powers that require external output (like all of them) there would be discussion out of character about it. We could discuss it as a group and use it as either flavor for the rp or, if we all decided to, to flat out help shape plot. I'm really open about a lot of this and it all depends what everyone wants :)

Is this RP still open? :o
Yes!!! :D

Oh! Okay, I get what you mean now- I thought you meant how it all works in character lol. Yes. For powers that require external output (like all of them) there would be discussion out of character about it. We could discuss it as a group and use it as either flavor for the rp or, if we all decided to, to flat out help shape plot. I'm really open about a lot of this and it all depends what everyone wants :)

Yes!!! :D
Ok, cool I'll get to work on my character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back