• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Stitch N' Witch Club - Out Of Character Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey everyone you're gonna love this. Like the fool I am, I didn't include a specify if your character is a new or core member. Add that somewhere for me? ;w;

Hey, sorry it's taking me so long to create a character. Work and running my own rp kinda eats up time. Anyways I'm curious if as a newcomer I have to be a member or if I can join the group organically? I would use the discord but I'm currently at work lol

Hey, sorry it's taking me so long to create a character. Work and running my own rp kinda eats up time. Anyways I'm curious if as a newcomer I have to be a member or if I can join the group organically? I would use the discord but I'm currently at work lol
Hey! No problem. I'd actually expect newcomers to start on the outside, with members perhaps not even knowing whose powers have been unlocked, just that some likely were, and to have them slowly be integrated at their own pace :>

Hey! No problem. I'd actually expect newcomers to start on the outside, with members perhaps not even knowing whose powers have been unlocked, just that some likely were, and to have them slowly be integrated at their own pace :>
Perfect! Also is possession only limited to people or can I possess objects as well? I have a funny gimmick that I wanna do if it's allowed for when the group meets him.

Perfect! Also is possession only limited to people or can I possess objects as well? I have a funny gimmick that I wanna do if it's allowed for when the group meets him.
I have a character who will lose her shit over this omg DO IT

There! Took me awhile, but I finally finished him. I'm proud of him personally. tried to give his CS a lot of personality. I tried to go with a feeling like he was writing it himself.

There! Took me awhile, but I finally finished him. I'm proud of him personally. tried to give his CS a lot of personality. I tried to go with a feeling like he was writing it himself.
Fantastic! Sucked me right in. I’m excited to see things play out!

You're definitely being accepted! Feel free to jump into the discord if you'd like :>

Hahaha Well I'm glad he's become a topic of discussion. Oh I just realized that discord can be pulled up as a tab! I believe I can join you all shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back