• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Stellar Knights - Humanity at war

Lost Swordlance

"You do ask many questions"
"ALL HAIL THE STELLAR IMPERATOR, My life is his, for this life and the next."
Such is the last sentence of your vows of allegiance to the Stellar Empire of Mankind.
High-Knight Manaleus looks pleased by your zealous speech and gives a small nods to you all. You see the face of the Inquisitor Primare, He looks quite unconvinced as always but he turns to the side and signs a page to approach. The page brings a small wooden case, the case is engraved and its borders are circled in gold, he kneels and present the case to the Inquisitor. The Inquisitor place his hand over the case and it suddenly slams open. Inside the case, multiple golden medals.

The Inquisitor Primare walks down the marble steps of the temple, holding the medals in his hand. He signs for you to stand up, Master Manaleus steps in place, his massive nano armor causing a wave to be felt. You all stand up and straight.

"By passing the final test of the Stellar Knights Training, You have shown your perseverance, skill and courage. By your vows, you have shown your loyalty to the Empire. The Emperor smiles upon you. In my capacity of Inquisitor Primare, I thereby grant you the title of Knight and the rank Omega. Congratulations" says the Inquisitor with his always cold voice as he pins the medals to your uniform. You feel an intense relief and your legs suddenly feels weak. You made it. You are... a Stellar Knight.

Sup guys,

So this roleplay is about a group of new Knights of the Stellar Empire, their missions and their decision during the Great War of Manking opposing the Stellar Empire and the Republic of Terra.
Your characters have followed a training program since they were 8, they are now between 16 and 20, their age depends on how skilled they were during their training, the younger ones often having completed the final test on their first try. Character older than this are not possible since 20 is the age limit to become Stellar Knight, one that failed the test and became older than that will be viewed as trash and released into the general population, where they often are shunned by their families.

All of you are from noble or rich families, sometimes even engineered from birth for this. You are expected to carry out your family name into battle and to make them proud. This is taken as an honor to many but some realize that their entire lives have been pre-purporsed, they aren't supposed to make choices, they aren't supposed to have a will except of the will of the Imperator. Some Stellar Knights desert when they have the chance but this take a great deal of courage and willpower since you will become hunted by the Empire and it may even (in extreme cases) bring some misfortune or judgement to your family, friends or former Master.

Stellar Knights are the only soldiers of the Stellar Empire that have the right to wear nano suits or nano armors. Extremely powerful weapons that allow the wearer to perform incredible feats depending on the model. All of the suits allow to survive in space, boost physical strength to an extent and regulate the wearers bodily functions (adrenaline pump, battle healing and other capabilities). As for weapons, quite all kinds are available, ballistics, plasma weapon, Hi-Frequency swords, Lightsabers and other fantastic and powerful weapons.

I am looking for 3 to 4 players. I'll be the GM (Game Master) of this story.
If you are interested in being a player, know that me and the Inquisitor expect some dedication and commitment. Therefore, to prove your worth, be sure to write "Hail the Imperator" in your message.

This roleplay is based on my own Sci-Fi universe (duh), so I am available to answer all possible questions (in this post or in PM).

Here is a little overview of what is to come :
- Getting your suits
- Test run with your suit
- Meeting your mission operator
- First Mission : Recover Stolen Fusion Cores

Last edited:
Well, Carnage. You seem to make RPs that match my interest. xD.

So, is this purely science fiction, or science fantasy? (I know sci-fi and fantasy are bundled together, but I hope you know what I mean.)

Oh, and Hail the Imperator. 'Cause I know that it'll flatter you. :)

Well, Carnage. You seem to make RPs that match my interest. xD.

So, is this purely science fiction, or science fantasy? (I know sci-fi and fantasy are bundled together, but I hope you know what I mean.)

Oh, and Hail the Imperator. 'Cause I know that it'll flatter you. :)

Light Science Fantasy, there is a discipline called "Psionics" which can limits aren't well established so there is some mystery and possible "magic"

Are you also going to include a danger to Psionics, like what Warhammer 40K does?

I personally feel like that would probably balance out the benefits. You know, no OPness. xD.

Buut. It's your RP. So, just allow my words to slide off if you don't like it.

Are you also going to include a danger to Psionics, like what Warhammer 40K does?

I personally feel like that would probably balance out the benefits. You know, no OPness. xD.

Buut. It's your RP. So, just allow my words to slide off if you don't like it.

Psionics are inherently tough on the brain and willpower of its user, it is quite exhausting and hard to master.
There is also another potential danger but since a potential Psionic Knight wouldn't know about it at your stage, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Alright, I'm gonna setup a few pages, for people to make their character sheets if they want to.

I decided that I don't care if there is people or not, I'll make NPCs if there isn't many players. No one can stop me.
Oh and if anyone who sees this message wants to join, really feel free.

DaMadSniper DaMadSniper I'd accept you into the roleplay but I would recommend you read my initial post again, in full. There might be something you missed. Find that and you are welcome.

Here is the OOC page : Futuristic - The Stellar Knights - OOC
And the characters page, this one is still WIP but I will complete it soon so just you wait : Futuristic - The Stellar Knights - Characters

Alright, I'm gonna setup a few pages, for people to make their character sheets if they want to.

I decided that I don't care if there is people or not, I'll make NPCs if there isn't many players. No one can stop me.
Oh and if anyone who sees this message wants to join, really feel free.

DaMadSniper DaMadSniper I'd accept you into the roleplay but I would recommend you read my initial post again, in full. There might be something you missed. Find that and you are welcome.

Here is the OOC page : Futuristic - The Stellar Knights - OOC
And the characters page, this one is still WIP but I will complete it soon so just you wait : Futuristic - The Stellar Knights - Characters

Hail the Imperator!

I'd be interested if you all would be down to have me! I haven't really been on the site since 2016 but iv'e missed it dearly.

Just as i'm typing this i saw the note that was added for anyone who want's to join to feel free but i'd at least like to say something first!

Hail the Imperator!

I'd be interested if you all would be down to have me! I haven't really been on the site since 2016 but iv'e missed it dearly.

Just as i'm typing this i saw the note that was added for anyone who want's to join to feel free but i'd at least like to say something first!

Hail the Imperator!

Don't worrry, I'm actually in quite the same situation, I left like two years ago and came back recently.
Good to be able to count you in the team. Looking forward for the start :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back