• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Station - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, should I start a Discord or would you all prefer to keep it in OOC?

LOL, I have a character Pokeking Pokeking would love. But I can only do the one character. Still ... Basically a female version of his character. Made her for a mutant RP. Her favorite comic book character was Beast from X-Men.

Also, should I start a Discord or would you all prefer to keep it in OOC?
I am good either way. Up to the rest. At least Discord would have the advantage of offering a place to chat when the site goes down.

Good point!
I'll set one up and then people can join at their discretion.

Hi there all. It is I Pokeking. I've been roleplaying off and on since 2002. Hit some dry spells along the way. It's been awhile since I've done a group storyline, but I am optimistic.

I would prefer OOC because I'm more used to it. Discord does have its uses, but I've not used it too much.

I've only done one other roleplay, but I have a lot of experience writing webnovels, and I've gotten a few views on those, so I'm hoping my writing quality is up to par.

As for the Discord, I'm going to set it up and then disable notifications, because as Mitheral pointed out, it's a good option for when RPNation inevitably has downtime.

I love how Verse stumbles upon Kirin and the first thing he does is bluntly warn him that there's a nest of snakes in his hair. Immediately my favourite character lmao

SpotBandit SpotBandit So I may have forgotten to mention; there's a translation filter on the Station. Anything said is translated seamlessly into the appropriate language.

SpotBandit SpotBandit So I may have forgotten to mention; there's a translation filter on the Station. Anything said is translated seamlessly into the appropriate language.
Ooh! Perfect! I was gonna mention that provided Kirin is from both a different place and era, that he speaks in what could be considered a completely different language (something along the lines of ancient Greek, I guess). Thanks for the header!

Just in case Kirin tries to have a private conversation with his snakes...

Ooh! Perfect! I was gonna mention that provided Kirin is from both a different place and era, that he speaks in what could be considered a completely different language (something along the lines of ancient Greek, I guess). Thanks for the header!
Verse speaks science, not Greek
:p

They would have spines that feed into the skull. Their nerve endings feed into the brain, 'cause Kirin can see and smell using them.
I'd imagine if their spines fed into the brain then their wiggling could possibly tear the tissue of it? If I'm imagining what you're saying correctly, that is.

That is correct. So, the spines have their base at the rim of Kirin's skull, with nerve filaments connected with his brain? (Verse is going to scan him pretty much the moment he realizes the snakes are part of him, and I dont want to get the description wrong)

Those italicized parts of Shane's thoughts once Bornite is close will be heard. Of course, without verbal speech to go with them, he might be reluctant to respond to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back