What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Station - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Hazmat44

Ignore the radiation. I do that all the time.
Supporter
Most creatures won't attack you unless you provoke them.
Except geese.
Geese hate you.

Hazmat44

Supporter
SpotBandit SpotBandit A lot of deliberation about that post, but I came to the conclusion that if a doctor was told by a patient that they couldn't see their eyes because they were turned into stone, the least helpful thing to do would be to humor it.

Of course, Verse doesn't know that Kirin's worry is rather well-founded.

...And he's about as blunt as a sledgehammer.

Hazmat44

Supporter
He feels like "ah, i get it" (internal monologue) confused screaming 'What does that mean?!?'

Hazmat44

Supporter
I thought I'd come up with something right after 'hello' but nope

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
As much as I hate to say this, I think I'll have to pull out of the roleplay. I'm not feeling greatly satisfied with my responses and something has popped up IRL which is making it hard for me to write much.

Hazmat44

Supporter
As much as I hate to say this, I think I'll have to pull out of the roleplay. I'm not feeling greatly satisfied with my responses and something has popped up IRL which is making it hard for me to write much.
Oof, sorry to hear that. Hope whatever it is goes well, mate.

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
Thanks man, I'm sad to have to leave so early but what's going on in real life is pretty big.

In future I'd be more than glad to join any of your roleplays, though. The Station's plot is really rad haha

Hazmat44

Supporter
Thanks man, I'm sad to have to leave so early but what's going on in real life is pretty big.

In future I'd be more than glad to join any of your roleplays, though. The Station's plot is really rad haha
Lol, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread